Chapter 24

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

“Let’s be friends!” He said cheerfully. I smiled as Nicole and In Sae looked at me jealously. I tried to ignore and walked to the front.

 

I was watching tv when suddenly someone knocked the door hardly. I stood up and walked closer to the door. I was so afraid at first because I thought that person was a random drunk people. I opened the door slowly and found Jongin stood up in front of me, smiled.

“Eunyoung-ah,” he smiled. That smile, he used to smile like this. A pure and sincere smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“Eunyoung-ah, we need to talk.” He begged. “Please,”

“I have said anything. Enough said.” I tried to close the door but he held on it.

“Please, listen to me just one time!”

“I’m moving on, Jongin-ah,”

“No, please please! I beg you!” he said. “I apologize for everything I had done to you. I hurt you so much, I know I’m a bastard.”

“You’ve realized it. It’s a good thing, then.” I nodded.

“Can you please go back to me? Did you know how much I suffer these times without you?”

“It’s late already.”

“Please,” he grabbed my hand. “You’re the only one for me.”

“I don’t wanna hear it again. Please just let me go.” I tried to hold my tears.

“Wa…” I closed the door and burst into tears.

            Do you know how much I love you? Do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how I want to be your girlfriend again? But no, I can’t. For this time, maybe no. I’m sorry…

            Mrs Joyce called me today to come to her office. Another photoshoot maybe? I looked at my watch again.

“Kim Eunyoung-ssi, please follow me.” A beautiful lady appeared in front of me. She’s Mrs Joyce’s secretary maybe. I nodded and followed her.

“Please go in. Mrs Joyce is inside.” She opened the door and I walked in.

“Good morning, pretty.” She greeted.

“Good morning,” I smiled.

“Nah, I have something for you.” She handed a paper. “I want you to go along with us to Jeju Island the day after tomorrow. I’m going to make a special celebrity edition.”

“Oh, okay. And the celebrity is?” I asked curiously.

“EXO-K,”

“What?!”

“Wow wow, why are you so shocked?” She looked at me confused.

“No, I’m just a big fan of them.” I smiled. “Can I think about it first?”

“Oh, okay.” I was about to reach the door when she called my name.

“Tell me your answer tomorrow, okay?”

            I the tv but didn’t watch it. I just stared at it blankly. I opened my bag and too the paper out. I looked at it and read the rules over and over again. I don’t know what to do with this paper. Should I sign it? Then I will meet Jongin again. I just want to avoid him so that I can forget him.

            I sighed as I looked again at the paper that I already signed. In the end, I accepted it. I bit my bottom lips. I imagined what will happen there. Maybe just another photoshoot, nothing special happens. Yeah, I hope so.

            I walked with my make up artist also with the other staffs from Joyce Lee. We’re going to Jeju Island by plane. We supposed to meet EXO members somewhere aroung Incheon Airport but we haven’t met them yet.

“Ah, there they are!” My make up artist, Jung, pointed to my left side. I looked to the direction. Ah…