Chapter 20

Cause This Love is Ours

I cried heavily in my car. I couldn’t accept the reality. I love her so much, I wanna make things back to what it was, what it should be. I know it’s too late but I want to try my best to get her back in my arms. She’s the one for me. I know it, I know it!

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

Kyuhyun oppa sat next to me in the terrace. A beautiful twilight in Gwangju. I was looking at the sky when oppa suddenly asked.

“You have to come back.” He murmured.

“I don’t know, oppa. That place reminds me about my problems.”

“Then, you’ll move into here?” he looked at me in shocked expression.

“I don’t know it, too. I haven’t planned anything yet. I just want to have a me time here,”

“But the staffs and the boys missed you so much.” He smiled.

“I don’t know…”

“I just want to tell you that I’m coming back to Seoul tonight.”he mumbled softly.

“What? Why so fast?”

“I have some schedules tomorrow.”

“Ahh, oppa.” I hugged him.

“Even if I’m not here by your side, remember that I’m always there for you. If anything happens call me immediately.”

“Yes, absolutely.” I nodded.

“Oh, and…” he looked at me closely. “I’m still waiting for you to come back.”

 

I overheard what my grandparents talked about in their room. They panicked about the food stocks because they didn’t have enough money to buy food anymore. I decided to go out to look for some job vacancies.

I walked to every single store near the house. Most of them didn’t have any job vacancies. I’m so hopeless. Then, I walked in to a cosmetic store and hoped that they have a job vacancy. I was offering myself to the cashier when suddenly someone tapped my back. I turned my head to see a familiar face.

“Jihye-yah!”

“Eunyoung-ah! How are you? Long time no see.” She smiled happily. She was my classmates when I was still in Seoul Performing Arts High School.

“I’m fine. How about you? Do you live here now?”

“I’m fine.” She answered. “No, I’m visiting a friend. What are doing here?”

“I’m looking for a job. I came into every store, but none of them have.”

“Well… maybe I can help you.” She smiled. “But I have to confirm this to my aunt first.”

“Woah, really?”

“Yeah. My aunt asked me to be a model for her fashion brand.” She continued. “But I refused, because I have to fly back to Australia. I hope she hasn’t chosen

We continued our conversation in a café. We talked a lot about our life now and then. She lives in Australia to continue her study. Jihye is one of the nicest friends I have since high school. She’s so friendly and funny.

“She replied to my message!” She read the message for me. “Yes, I still need it, tell her to come visit me tomorrow.” She smiled happily. “Whaa!! Congrats!”

“Thank you, Jihye-yah. If I didn’t meet you earlier, maybe I was still walking door to door to offer myself hahaha.” I hugged her.

“You’re welcome. But is it okay? I mean, you have to move to Seoul as soon as possible.”

“Of course.” I nodded excitedly.

“Tomorrow, meet me at Loua Café and I’ll take you to my aunt’s store in Seoul.”

 

Maybe, Seoul is the city where my darkest memories and lucks are in. I have a lot of problems also a lot of happy memories and lucks there. This city is really suitable for me. I was packing my things when I remembered Kyuhyun oppa. I dialed Kyuhyun oppa’s number.

“Yoboseyo Eunyoung-ah,”

“Oppa, I’m coming back to Seoul.”