Chapter 10

Cause This Love is Ours

 “It must be your first time seeing how riot the street will be when the boys are out.”

“Yes, so many fangirls.” I said. “Where are we going, unni?”

“We’re going to Mnit’s building. The boys are going to have a pre-recording there.”

“The boys?”                 

“Yeah, EXO.”

 

            I was so shocked after hearing what she said. So, I’m gonna be in the same room as EXO? It means, I’m gonna meet them everyday? I was so happy that I jumped up and down involuntarily.

“Hey, what happened?”

“Ahh, no it’s okay unni.” I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

            I followed behind Haeri unni. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking. I looked to the ground all the way. I just can’t imagine how Kai would look like if he knows that I’m here. Then, Haeri unni opened the door. Exo members were there, looking at the mirror.

“Hello, kiddies!” she greeted happily. They bowed as they saw us. “So, today I’m gonna introduce you to my new assistant. Come here, greet them.” I moved next to her.

“Annyonghaseyo, my name is Kim Eunyoung.” They stared at me.

“Nice to meet you, Eunyoung-ssi.” Suho said as the other members greeted me except for Jongin. He’s just staring at me blankly.

“Nah, Eunyoung, buy six cups of strawberry juices. There’s a café in front of this building.” I was about to reach the door when Jongin suddenly stood up.

“Noona, I’m going to the restroom.”

            I opened the door and he followed me. He grabbed my hand so hard that it felt like I was hit by a stone.

“Follow me.”

            I followed him to the gent’s restroom. Fortunately, the restroom was empty, so that none would hear our conversation. Then we entered a chamber.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m now working for SM.”

“What?! Why?! Can you please don’t disturb my carrier?!”

“I’m not disturbing you, Jongin. I do it because I need money! I need it to pay my debt!” I couldn’t stand it anymore then I sobbed. “You don’t know that, do you? Because you never listen! You never listen to what I’m saying! You don’t understand!” I opened the door and ran. I wiped my tears all the way to the café.

            I distributed the juice to all the boys and they smiled widely. When it was Jongin’s turn, I just gave the juice to him without looking at him.

            My job as an assistant wasn’t that important. I didn’t do the make ups, the hair stylings. I just brought their make up bags everywhere, bought them some snacks, juices. I felt like I was a servant, not an assistant. But what could I do? This is the only way where I can earn money from.

Many fangirls were waiting outside the building. There were about 200 people. They were screaming, taking photos & videos. Loads of them holding a big card with the word ‘Kai’ written on it. I still felt so proud of him, after what he did to me.

            In the next day, we went to CBS’ building. There I met Kyuhyun oppa with Shindong oppa. Shindong oppa greeted me nicely. He was so friendly and funny.

“How is it?” Kyuhyun oppa asked.

“It’s been good. Thank you again oppa.”

“No need…” He was about to patted my shoulder when I suddenly stood up as I saw Jongin walked closer to our direction.

“Annyonghaseyo.” I bowed to Exo as they passed by. They bowed back to us.

“I told you many times.” Jongin mumbled as he passed by me.

“I.. I..”

            You ruined it again, Eunyoung. Now, what should I do? I stood up as I watched the exo members going. Someone grabbed my wirst.

“Hey, something’s wrong?”

“No,”

“You looked pale. Are you sick?”

“No oppa. Oppa I have to go to the dressing room. Haeri unni must be looking for me. Bye oppa.” I bowed to them. They bowed back. I ran to the dressing room. I opened the door. Everyone was looking at me while Jongin only paid attention to a magazine on his hands.