Chapter 38

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“Thanks.” He chuckled.

“No, I’m the one who has to say it. Thank you so much, Jongin-ah, my sweet heart, my only love. Take care of yourself.” I closed the door and waved to him.

 

            I woke up with puffy eyes. I blinked so many times in the mirror and realized, not just puffy, my eyes also have two dark circles around. Ugh. Then I remembered, I didn’t sleep much last night, I was crying all night long.

            If only he wasn’t a celebrity, if only he didn’t want to be a singer, if only he wasn’t get trained, if only….

            I stuffed my remaining things in my satchel bag because I already sent almost all my stuffs to Canada. I gulped down, tried to hold my tears. I don’t wanna show it to Minsoon. Honestly, I just wanna be here, in Korea, with Minsoon, with my friends, with Jongin of course. But, this situation doesn’t let me stay here longer.

“Are you sure?” Minsoon asked again for the hundredth times already.

“Yeah,”

“But I can’t let you go. It’s hard for me to see you leave like this.” She burst into tears. I hugged her, Minsoon-ah, to be honest, I also don’t wanna go.

“Take care, Minsoon-ah. You have to live here okay, just live here in this apartment.” She nodded.

“Nah, time to leave.”

“Are you sure?” she grabbed my wrist.

“I go, bye.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“No, if you’re coming with me to the airport, then I can hold my tears, if you’re coming with me, then I might end up change my mind. No, just stay here. I’ll call you as soon as I get there.”

 

(Jongin’s POV)

            I was watching a variety show on tv when suddenly Suho hyung approached me with a wide smile plastered on his face. He looked so happy.

“What made you look so happy, hyung?”

“Look, here, the company already cleared the problem.” He put a newspaper in the table.

            I opened the newspaper. I was so shocked to see the statement. They stated that my relationship with Eunyoung was ended a long time ago. Also, there was a statement made by Eunyoung herself. She stated that we already broke up since a long time ago. What is this?

            I crumpled up the newspaper. I’m really angry, now. I walked out from the dorm and went to the SM headquarter. If only you weren’t helping me succeeded, I might have punched you in the face.

“Hyung!”

“Woah, why didn’t you greet me in the first place?” he looked startled. “What brings you here?” I tossed the newspaper right in front of him.

“What is this?”

“What?” he opened the newspaper. “Oh, we already cleared it for you. Don’t worry.”

“What? Hyung, I told you, I wanna confess everything. I wanna admit that I’m dating a girl.”

“Woah, never. Never, boy.” He smirked evilly. “I am not going to sacrifice a whole group only because of you. No.”

“Damn!” I punched the table. “Then why there’s Eunyoung’s statement? Did you make it up? I know her, she won’t be doing this.”

“Then you don’t know her well. She was the one who wrote that statement.”

“What? Did you make her write it?”

“No, that’s one of the points in the agreement.”

“What? What agreement? Tell me everything, hyung!”