Chapter 16

Cause This Love is Ours

“It’s important. We have to talk.” He emphasized his last sentence.

“Let me go,” I begged him but he didn’t care.

“I won’t until you say yes.” He looked at me with his sharp eyes. The eyes I used to praise for its warm and loving look.

“Alright.”                                      

 

I don’t know what’s on my mind. Why I accepted it? Why didn’t I scream so that he would let go of my hand? I kept looking at my wrist watch over and over again. I want to get away from here, I don’t want to meet him. I’m afraid that if I meet him, I will break into pieces. I can’t imagine if he admits that he’s cheating behind my back.

“Kai!” Someone called him out. Jongin released my hand and turned around to see his manager standing there. He slowly ran to him. “Hey kid, the fansigning schedule changed! Let’s go to the van.”

I felt so relieved as his figure slowly faded Then suddenly my phone rang. Kyuhyun oppa called.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Eunyoung-ah, let’s meet! I wanna say something.”

“What?”

“I already got a permission from Haeri nuna. It’s okay. Now go out to the front. I’m already waiting in the front gate.”

“Oh, okay.”

            It’s 8pm, and I was with Kyuhyun oppa. We went into the empty building again. He closed my eyes with his hands then he dragged me happily to the rooftop. As soon as we arrived, he opened it. The big and spacy rooftop now changed. He prepared a surprise for me.

“Candle light dinner?”

“Yes, as you can see.”

“It’s so beautiful, oppa.” I smiled to him.

“You know why I made this?”

“No, I don’t know.”

“I want to propose my feeling to you.”

“What?”

“I really love you, Eunyoung-ah. Would you be my girlfriend?”

“Oppa,” I looked down. “I appreciated your surprise also your feeling. But I can’t. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, oppa.” I stood up and left him. I felt sorry to him because I didn’t have the same feeling as him. I still love Kim Jongin no matter what.

I went back to the studio. I felt so stressed out. There is a person who loves me but there is also a person I love but he didn’t love me anymore.

As soon as the fansigning ended, Jongin dragged me into a corner again.

“Tonight at 11pm at Cheonggyocheon park.” I nodded as response. Maybe this is the end of our relationship. He wants to meet me just to make it clearer.

I walked slowly to the Cheonggyocheon park. I’m still preparing myself so that I won’t cry and I don’t beg. I still can’t believe this, maybe this is the last time I speak to him.

I arrived at the park at 11.20pm. He was already there, waiting for me anxiously. I walked closer to him and bowed to him.

“Sorry I’m late.”

“No problem.”

“So, what is it?” I said as I tried to avoid his eyes.

“What happened to you lately?”

“Nothing. I’m always like this.”

“Since that day, you’re ignoring and avoiding me.”

“Huh,” I smiled wickedly to him.

“Listen, I told you many times already. Stay away from Kyuhyun hyung,” he snapped. “Why are you not listening to me?”

I grew mad. He said I didn’t listen to him. What did he do as my boyfriend then? He cheats, he doesn’t listen and he doesn’t care. I snapped back to him.

“Do you ever listen to me? Did you know what I felt when my boyfriend wasn’t contacting me anymore? Did you know how happy I was that day? I wished you remember our 2nd year anniversary but what? You didn’t, did you?” I started to cry. “Did you know how sad I was, looking at you, but you ignored me and kept texting? And how broken I was when I found out that you’re cheating?” he looked down.

“I.. I..”

“What do you wanna say? I took your phone and read you conversation with her when you were in the restroom. Her name is Sunhee right?”

“I’m sorry… “

“I don’t want to hear it. You’re no longer the person who once I loved. You’re different. You’ve changed. You changed into a person that I don’t know. You’re a complete stranger. I only know Kim Jongin, I don’t know you. It’s all because of your popularity right? You’re craving for fame and money.” I sighed. “I’m sorry I have to go.”

“Wait, I know you still love me,”

“I love Kim Jongin, I don’t love you..” I blurted out. “Kai-ssi.” I stood up and bowed.

I walked in tears. I let out all the burdens on my shoulders. I couldn’t stop crying. Luckily that was late so nobody roamed around the streets. I still couldn’t believe it, I left him dumbfounded like that. At least, I was the one that ended our relationship.

After I arrived at home, I told Minsoon about it all. She comforted me a lot. At least I have a caring person like her by my side. Now, I have to avoid two persons, Kyuhyun and Jongin. How can I do that?

 

 

 

 

sorry for the lack updates T.T

I've been busy with things like school and ied mubarak

I promise I'll update this fic as soon as I have the chance to

Thanks for reading and subscribing~

It'll be great if u put a comment kekeke^^