Chapter 21

Cause This Love is Ours

Maybe, Seoul is the city where my darkest memories and lucks are in. I have a lot of problems also a lot of happy memories and lucks there. This city is really suitable for me. I was packing my things when I remembered Kyuhyun oppa. I dialed Kyuhyun oppa’s number.

“Yoboseyo Eunyoung-ah,”

“Oppa, I’m coming back to Seoul.”

 

I deep breathed as I stepped on this city again. Blue sky, tall buildings, crowded city, how I missed this place. Finally, long time no see Seoul!

 I haven’t told Minsoon that I’m coming back to Seoul. I want to make a surprise visit for her. I also missed my very best friend, I can’t to share the good news that I’ve got.

I knocked the door many times. It felt a bit weird, she isn’t the type to make others wait for so long. Then I heard my bestfriend shouted from inside the apartment.

“It’s no use, Jongin-ah! You better go!” she scoffed.

“Jongin? What happened to Jongin?” I became curious of what she said.

“Huh? So it’s not Jongin?” She opened the door.

“It’s me.” I blurted out. She opened the door and looked so shocked. “How are you, Minsoon-ah?” she murmured as she hugged me tightly.

“I’m fine! You look better than before. I bet Kyuhyun oppa cherished you a lot.”

“Yeah.” I smiled widely.

“Oh, I’m sorry that I told Kyuhyun that you were in Gwangju. He begged me to do so.” She confessed.

“It’s okay. So, what happened to Jongin?”

“Two days ago, he came here.” She explained everything that happened. “I didn’t tell him that you were in Gwangju.”

“Good.” I smiled. “So that he will forget me.”

I told Jina that Jihye offered me to be a model in her aunt’s fashion brand. She congratulated me and bought some delicious meals to celebrate it.

I walked in to the café and found her sipping her coffee. She let me sat down and offered me some drinks and meals.

“You have to eat! You’ll be nervous if you don’t eat.”

“No, thanks.”

“No, you have. Take it as my treat for you.” She winked and ordered a sandwich also a choco milkshake.

Jihye asked me to sat on the sofa and wait a bit. I bit my lips as nervousness filled my head. Will I be able to pose like a model? Will I be able to attract people to buy the product?

“Annyonghaseyo,” I bowed 90 degree as I saw Jihye’s aunt.

“Ah yes, annyonghaseyo.” She smiled. “Are you Kim Eunyoung?”

“Yes,”

“Nice to meet you, Eunyoung-ssi.”

“Nice to meet you, too Mrs ?”

“Ah, I forgot to mention my name. My name is Joyce Lee.” I remembered her name, she often appears on the news regarding her amazing creations.

“Nah, I have to go. Auntie, please take care of her nicely.”

Now a make up artist is doing make up on me. Ah, I was the one as the make up artist back then. Memories…

The photoshoot began. Mrs. Joyce lee was watching me in the left side of the studio. The photographer told me to pose naturally. I did it as he ordered. I posed as natural as I could. Every five shoots, the photographer will show me the result. I was still awkward but Mrs Joyce Lee always gives me an encouraging smile.

Finally the photoshoot finished. I was about to greet Mrs Joyce when she suddenly stood up and walked closer to me.

“I can’t grant you that all the photos you took will be displayed. But, if you can attract my customer, I’ll make you my permanent model.” She shook my hand. “Thanks for today, you did well.”

“Thank you.” I bowed to her.

I have to wait for a week to see the customers’ reaction. If they react good, then Mrs Joyce will offer a contract to me. But there’s one more thing, I have to write a resignation letter…

 

 

 

 


 

Guys, check out my one-shot story featuring Chanyeol~

here

I'll update it soon! ^^