Cgapter 26

Cause This Love is Ours

I looked at it closely and realized that none was there. I walked closer. Ah, only if I could swim, I’d swim. But I kept walking closer to the pool. Maybe because I was too excited, I fasten my pace. I didn’t realize that I was wearing a slipper that time. Suddenly, I slipped and fell off to the pool…

 

(Jongin’s POV)

            I was looking at her gestures when suddenly she slipped and fell into the pool. I straightly went to the pool and brought a towel with me. I know she can’t swim, she’s a bad swimmer. That’s why she always refused everytime I asked her to swim together. As soon as I arrived, I threw away the towel and jumped in. I embraced her and dragged her to the side. I laid her on the ground. I pressed her stomach to get the water out.

“Eunyoung-ah, come on!”

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I opened to see Jongin was kissing me. I shocked and got up all of sudden. He was shocked too and looked at me trying to explain everything.

“I’m just giving you the first…”

“Oh, I know.” I looked at him awkwardly. “Thank you.” I cried and he hugged me. “Thank you,”

“Ah, here,” he gave me a towel and helped me wrapping it around my body. “You can’t swim right? Then why are you here? Did you remember the last time you drowned? It was so horrible that I won’t think about it again,” he nagged.

“I’m sorry,” I sobbed as I buried my face in his chest.

“Don’t do this again, please.” He caressed my hair. “Don’t make me worry,” He kissed my head. “Let’s go inside, it’s cold here.”

            He helped me to walk to my room. I don’t know what’s going on with me, but with him, I feel protected. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I missed this scent of him. We walked to my room. I gave the card to him and he opened it.

“Now, go change your clothes,”

“Uhm,” I nodded to him. He waited for me outside the bathroom. After I changed, I walked out from the bathroom and found that he already prepared my bed.

“Nah, now go to sleep princess,” he smiled as he pulled over the blanket. “Sweet dream,” Then he covered me with the blanket. “I have to go, bye.”

“Wa.. wait,” he turned. “Thanks for today. If there was none there, maybe I’ve dead.”

“Don’t say it. Did you know how angry I am if you say it?”

“Don’t worry, I still remember… everything.” I smiled to him.

“Go sleep! See you tomorrow,” I saw his figure fading. I really missed him so much, I couldn’t deny it anymore. Am I wrong if I want him to come back?

            The next day, I was eating a plate of seafood salad. I didn’t ask to Jung unnie if there was any seafood on it. I just ate it right away because I was so hungry. Yes, I’m allergic to any kinds of seafood.

The photographer told me about the theme for today. There is no EXO member because it’s my turn so I bet they’re playing somewhere now. But when the photoshoot was about to start, Jongin came to the set. He was standing behind the photographer, crossed his arms and smiled to me. After taking some shoots, the photographer looked at me closely.

“What’s happening with your skin?”

“Yes?”

“Look at your skin,” I looked at my skin right away. So many red spots appeared on my skin. I didn’t know where it was from. Jung unni approached me with a concerned face.

“Seems like an allergy,”

“Yeah,” I said and nodded. Suddenly Jongin came to me and dragged me to follow him.

“I’ll take care of this, ladies and gentlemen,”

 

 

 

 


 

sorry for lack of updates ><

how about twice ipdates? kk ^^