Chapter 33

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

He hung up. I recalled the conversation again. I hope I’ve made a right decision. I threw myself to the bed. I have to go through so many things in my life. It feels like I’m used to this, come on Eunyoung.

 

(Jongin’s POV)

 

            I’ve read and seen all the articles, photos and videos that they’ve posted in some forums. Just a matter of time till everyone in this building finds out. Ah! Stupid! Idiot!

“Kim Jongin! Come out now! We need to talk!!”

The news spread faster than expected. Manager Song hyung was already here and ready to scold me.

“Ah, hyung.” I approached him and smiled like nothing happened.

“You can’t smile again like that if you see this.” he handed me an ipad.

“Ah, this.”

“So you knew it already? Are you stupid?! Why are you doing this to us? They might leave our fancafe by now! What are you going to do now, stupid?”

“Ah, hyung, what happened?” Baekhyun along with the other boys approached us.

“Someone is trying to destroy this group.” Song hyung glanced at me sharply. “And all of its existence.”

“What? Who’s that?!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Ask him. He’s responsible for any damage in this group because of his wild actions. You think you’re cool huh?” Song hyung looked so angry.

“What? What did you do Kai?” Suho asked.

“People found the fact that I’m having a girlfriend.” I sighed.

“What?!” Baekhyun shocked.

“Yah! What are you doing huh? We just debuted a while ago. Why are you ruining it?!” Chanyeol snapped.

“Jongin-ah, what is this? Why are you doing it? You know that the company doesn’t allow us to date. Why do you break it?”

“I… I… I’m sorry hyung…” I looked down, I feel guilty. I shattered their dreams just after our awesome debut stage.

            Then, Song hyung’s phone rang. He looked so shocked to see his vibrating phone. He walked away to accept the call.

“Yah, what’s on your mind exactly?” D.O hyung snapped. “Why are you being like this? This is our important phase, we’re going to be a big star! What…” Suho hyung held his shoulder, tried to make him stop.

“Jongin-ah, take this as your lesson.” Suho hyung advised.

“Jongin! Come follow me, Mr Sooman wants to meet you.” Song hyung shouted crankily.

“See, what kind of trouble you did!” Chanyeol snapped again.

            I followed him to Mr Sooman’s office. I was trembling as I walked. I’m so nervous, I can’t believe that it turns out like this.

“Kim Jongin,” he looked up to see me.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo sajangnim*” I bowed to him.

“Come on, sit down.” He ordered as he approached me and sat in front of me. “You know, I flew straightly here because of the floating news about you dating a girl from your former high school. Is that true?”

“Y..yes,” I looked down.

“Could you tell me exactly about you’re your relationship?”

“Well, sir, I dated her since three years ago. It’s been 2 years and 6 months for exact. Her name is Kim Eunyoung, she’s my classmate during high school.”

“So, are you still dating her?”

“Y…yes s..sir,” I anxiously answered.

“Do you remember that we have a contract stated that all more than friend relationships are prohibited? You even signed it, did you?”

“Yes,” I looked down, I can’t face him because I feel so guilty. “I’m sorry, sajangnim.”

“You know that you’re ruining your own image right know, right? Maybe you’re not the one who’ll suffer, but all the members also get the impact. I know that you’ve said sorry already but saying sorry is not making things get any clearer.” He intertwined his fingers. “But, I’ve decided…” he looked at me closely. “That I’m going to give you a punishment.”