Chapter 5: Quintessential Actions

From Livid to Loyal

 

Jinki was nipped at on the scruff of his neck by Yunho who was not about to let Minho’s attitude and defiance slide so easily. Not when he pushed all the wrong buttons. Yunho felt as though he was a fair leader, in fact it was told to him by many just how fair he was, but he had a low tolerance for bull, and this wolf reeked of it. The omega stood down without much of a fight, stopping his pleas all together when Yunho’s hackles, tail and lips were raised, asserting himself as the dominant one, and Minho toyed with him, giving him the only wolfish smirk. Yunho didn’t scare him.

‘Look at you getting all puffy to make yourself look intimidating. You just look fat. What is it? You wanted to eat my food as well fatty?’

‘I liked it better when you were muzzled. Keep talking Minho and watch me break your jaw to the point that you’ll need the ing muzzle to keep your mouth closed.’ He snarled a powerful warning sound, to which Minho responded by going back to eating, unfazed by Yunho’s verbal threats.

“Jinki what’s going on?!” Jaejoong shouted to the omega at the sight of his wolf and Taemin’s looking ready to start fighting each other, but the wolf was too focused on the situation to hear him. Once Yunho lunged, Jaejoong found himself running over to yank him back, picking up the muscular beast with surprising ease, considering that he was about three feet tall… at the shoulders. Snarling and snapping was heard from both wolves as they tried getting at each other, well as Yunho tried to get at Minho, Minho was actually just taunting him the entire time. So frustrated was Yunho that he the pair of restraining hands and bit at them furiously to which he was immediately dropped by a screaming Jaejoong. Only after the pained noise pierced through the guttural noises did Yunho freeze and realize what had just happened.

‘.’ He rumbled. He accidently bit the person he was supposed to end up protecting. The vampire’s eyes grew watery as he looked at his bleeding hands in shock, fear plain in his face. Yunho pressed his ears back and whined in apology, no one from the vampires moved, but they stood tense, ready to see what would happen; they could tell Jaejoong wasn’t in any real danger, other than the one he put himself in by trying to do the omega’s job and stopping the fight. As the wolf tried to approach the vampire he backed away. “Stay the hell away from me you brute!” he yelled before taking off at an unbelievable speed away from everyone.

Yunho turned his attention to the troublesome male and bared his fangs in pure anger, lunging without a second thought. ‘Do you see what the hell you made me do you insolent little brat?!’ He snapped at his face, catching his ear between his teeth and tugging, causing Minho to yelp out in pain and surprise. Minho scratched and pawed at the black males face, snarling and snapping back as he tried to push him off, kicking Yunho hard in his stomach repeatedly as he did so.

After a few minutes of tumbling and tussling about it was decided to be a stalemate. Both wolves knew the other wouldn’t stand down and it would ultimately end up in the death of the other. No one’s life was in any real danger, it wasn’t a vicious battle over something big that called for the spilling of blood just yet, and it was more of a sparring match to see who the stronger one was. And at this point it seemed to be a bit of an even match.

‘Yunho, you two are frightening the children.’ It was the calm voice of the omega that reached both wolves ears, followed by a soft low whimper. Sure enough, Junsu looked a bit terrified, and Kibum was consoling a hysterical Taemin, who felt like it was his entire fault that all of this was happening and that his wolf was going to end up dying. Even Changmin was hiding behind the three pairs of legs that belonged to the vampires. The air was thick with intimidating energy and he wasn’t sure on how to handle it.

Yunho let out a low whine of apology, more out of respect than anything and went back to eating as if nothing happened. A minute or so later, he was finished and the other wolves, excluding Minho quickly began to eat. Yunho wandered off to go find Jaejoong, feeling a bit remorseful that he got caught in the crossfire, leaving the others to figure out what just happened. Jinki bounded off after him figuring he would have to play translator and would have to explain to Jaejoong what not to do when Yunho was in a dominant fit such as this one. And it was because of Jinki’s absence that when Taemin ran over to see if Minho was okay that he too got bit by the angry and hostile male, who in turn was kicked hard in the face by Kibum.

“Don’t you ing take your frustrations out on him you pigheaded bastard! Are you okay Tae?”  He asked without breaking eye contact with the wolf that was getting even more upset now.

“Yes, he only nicked me.” Taemin’s voice was shaking so Kibum knew he was crying again.

“Growl all you want you son of a , but understand that I’m the alpha of my pack. If you touch him again I will end your miserable life before you even have a chance to blink.” Jonghyun was by Kibum’s side, growling and ready to defend like he knew he was supposed to, regardless of the fact that he knew, if put up against Minho, he might lose.

‘Minho what the hell is your problem?! Taemin didn’t even do anything to you.’

‘Shut the hell up. He approached me without my permission, he was asking for it.’

‘He doesn’t need you damned permission. He owns you now.’

‘He doesn’t own-’ before he could finish his response, one of the adults tackled Minho to the floor and muzzled him again, thus ending the reign of terror of Minho’s trigger happy mouth. 

Goddamnit!  He snarled to himself. So much for playing it cool and being nice. Once the muzzle was on he realized just how much he screwed up and that they might keep him muzzled forever. It may have sounded stupid, but it was definitely a possibility.

“Take Taemin to his room Kibum, I’m locking the ing mutt outside in the yard.” And before Minho could even process it, he was dragged- not carried- down the hall by his collar, choking him into near unconsciousness by the time they reached outside. Once there, he was lifted by the scruff of his neck and flung out into the snow covered concrete of the yard. He landed wrong, and felt his front forepaw twist a bit unnaturally. He yelped in pain from it and corrected himself only to find himself being dragged off again, chained to what seemed a large steel beam. The vampire kicked Minho in his side, causing him to yelp out again in pain as the wind was knocked out of him.

“Stupid ing four legged scum. We take you in and provide for your kind in any way they need and this is how you repay us?!” He spat on the wolf who was still trying to process everything through the bouts of pain surging through various parts of his body.

The vampire murmured something about silver and left back inside. Minho couldn’t really process anything anymore since he was lightheaded and dizzy.

What just happened?He asked himself as he was left alone in the hushed quiet of the yard. Slowly but surely everything played back in his head as he recovered from his momentary memory lapse and he remembered. He tried sitting up, but a dull pain shot through his left forepaw making him hiss. He cursed at the fact that he couldn’t shift to fix the small sprain and bruises he knew he got from the vampires. They weren’t kidding when they said they are physically dangerous. While their blows weren’t enough to break anything or seriously injure him, they were hard enough to really feel and cause legitimate pain. So now here he was finding himself, hungry, exhausted, hurt and out in the cold. Not to mention he now had the muzzle on his face. One would think such misfortune would cause the male to immediately reconsider his ways, but even as he lay in the snow, chained up to a solid steel beam, he was plotting his revenge. On Yunhoand the vampires. His pride blinded him that day, and his pride, along with his physical body was bruised.

 

-------------------

Posted : 5/23/2012

I told you there would be another update~ Sorry it took so long I was actually working on some images for the story. which is why i would Really appreciate it if you guys would go back to the images in chapter one and take a look at the size charts i've put up for the story at the bottom of the page so you can get a better idea of their sizes and whatnot. 

Also, I changed the story's banner image... I'll be working on getting a way better one done x_x just bear with me okay?  Let me know what you think of the wolf to human height ratio please and thankyou~ Poor Minho. Anyways see you all in the next update :3