Chapter 26: Secret Truths

From Livid to Loyal

 

‘Wow can you really believe that Jaejoong’s father was the leader of the vampire clan? Who woulda thunk it?’ Yoochun said.

‘I knew it.’ Minho said smugly.

“Me too.” Chimed in Yunho.

‘Me three.’ Jinki said with a chuckle.

‘As did I. Jonghyun asked me about it the first night, and we both agreed on it.’ Changmin said with a wag of his tail. Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

‘Well screw you all then. I didn’t expect it. Jaejoong doesn’t even look like something an Alpha male would be capable of making you know?’

‘That I have to agree with you on.’ Jonghyun said. ‘If anything Kibum fits the standard for it.’

Changmin and Yoochun rumbled in agreement.

“This is why you two are betas and Changmin is an understudy. You can’t judge a book by its cover.” Yunho teased with a grin.

The wolves were in a sort of doctor’s office. They had all, with the exception of Yunho, gotten their paw prints taken and now they were waiting for something else, but weren’t told what.

A short dark haired girl came in, and immediately the wolves could tell it was someone from their kind. Looking at her clipboard she spoke to them. “Alright, Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin, Minho, Jonghyun and Jinki right?” She asked as she pointed to each of them and said their names.

They all responded with nods.

“Alright, time to get those temporary collars off now. I need you all to be in your human forms so we can print you and draw blood. Yunho, since you’re injured we are also going to need to treat your wounds correctly so you don’t have to deal with a nasty infection.”

And with that she took the collars off all the wolves and Changmin’s harness, placing them on the shiny metal table and waited for them all to shift. When she was surrounded by males, minus Yunho, she didn’t even flinch or gawk at the sight of them and they didn’t even mind being around her, werewolves were immune to that. She made them ink all their index fingers and press them onto a sheet of paper with six boxes, each box having their name above it. Once that was all done she spent time drawing their blood. But while she wasn’t paying them much mind, since this was her job, the wolves all stared at Minho instinctively sizing him up since he was an outsider.

He did the same, He was more muscular than them, and that included Yunho, and he was taller than all of them, maybe a bit shorter than Yunho, but probably not by much anyways. So as each of the wolves got to see what he looked like, he took them all in as well.

“You look a lot different than I expected.” The raven haired Yoochun spoke as he stretched.

“I could same the same for all of you.” Minho said nonchalantly.

“Well he definitely looks like alpha material that’s for sure.” Changmin said and pursed his lips slightly, comparing between Yunho and the outsider. “I wonder if your calling is based on your physical body type.”

“You have it backwards.” The girl said, bringing all attention to her. “Your body type is based on your calling. Alphas need to be this buff for obvious reasons. Your omega however, he’s surprisingly built too.”

Jinki grinned and blushed at this, but hollered when she sunk the needle into him to draw blood.

“I figured you would be the skittish one. You’re probably the same around pups.”

“Jinki you dog!” Yoochun teased and nudged his shoulder. “She seems to be into you. You two should get better acquainted.” The female looked up at him a little shocked and then laughed softly, smirking.

“Oh you don’t know?”

“Don’t know what?” Yoochun asked.

She shook her head. “Never mind. You’ll find out soon enough. In any case, I’m a lesbian. So we could be great friends, but that’s as far as you’ll get with me I’m already taken.” She winked and moved to Jonghyun. She looked at him intensely for a moment before sticking him with a needle.

“You too?” She asked simply, giving him a stare that Jonghyun only seemed to understand.

He turned a little red and nodded bashfully.

“Aww. How cute.” She said with a grin.

“What is it Jonghyun? You barking up that tree too?”

Before Jonghyun could respond she laughed and nodded. “Apparently so. But it happens a lot.” Her words had a double meaning to them.

“Wait… you mean its common?” Jonghyun asked a bit hopeful.

“Yes. It’s actuallyvery common.” She said.

“Who else then?” He asked excitedly.

She looked at all the werewolves and pointed them out. “Him, him, you and… even him. Those two? No. But the understudy seems a bit iffy.” She pointed to Yunho, Yoochun and Minho as she spoke.

Really?” He said surprised.

She laughed. “Yes really. That’s usually what happens.

“No way. Even Minho?”

She nodded. “Yes even Minho.” Giggling she turned her attention to Yunho and asked him to follow her to another room so they could fix him up and he obliged. Everyone gave Jonghyun weird looks after that.

“What the hell was that Jonghyun?” Minho spat.

Jonghyun just gave them all knowing looks. “You guys are so busted. I already know the future for each and every one of you.” So they do like them like that. He thought to himself and Even Minho? I knew he got nicer for some reason I just never would have expected that.

“I think he’s lost his mind you guys.”

“Nope, I’ve just had my mind blown.” He grinned.

 

-------------

Posted: 6/8/2012

SHORT CHAPTER IS SHORT. 

HOLY CRAP I didn't think I was going to be able to updare before midnight I BARELY MADE IT. UGH so sorry for the late update. I hope this chapter isn't confusing. I REALLY hope you can understand the implications OTL See you all again soon~