Chapter 29: Patience

From Livid to Loyal

 

The minute the collar came off of Jonghyun, he wasted no time in starting his plan to make the fledgling pay for his wandering eyes, and teach him that he wasn’t allowed to want anyone else but him. He pressed the fledgling up against the wall, and locked lips with him in a rough hungry kiss that immediately had Kibum entwining his long slender fingers into the males brunette hair.

“No .” Kibum said as he broke the kiss, dodging the werewolf’s next few advances to continue.

“Why the hell not?” Jonghyun asked with a frown.

Kibum took his obvious shock as an opportunity to put some distance between them and with a sly smile he spoke again. “You didn’t let me finish. For the next ten minutes. No .”

Jonghyun slowly began to close the distance between them and with his brow raised he questioned Kibum. “Why do I have to wait ten minutes?” He quickly scooped him up and pinned him down onto the bed. The dark haired boy was about to speak but the werewolf growled and cut him off. “Kiki don’t you think I’ve waited long enough?”

Kibum was happy werewolves couldn’t read minds because if they could Jonghyun would have heard the chorus of angels going off in his head right now. By far the best he ever had was with Jonghyun, and he wondered if it was mainly because of his species. Either way, Jonghyun had set the bar high for any other hopeful, even if they already had the issue of getting past the ever possessive werewolf to get to him. He sighed softly and shakily as the werewolf assaulted him with kisses along his neck, causing the younger to crane his neck to allow him more contact with a soft moan. “Patience Jjong.”

“I’ve been patient enough Kibum, do you know how long you had me waiting?” He rumbled into the soft pale flesh, before grabbing the vampires hand down to his hard and eager member, making Kibum gasp slightly before groaning at how stiff he was. “Give me a good reason why I shouldn’t take what mine right now. I know you want it Key.” He spoke lowly into his ear with a dark chuckle.

Kibum bit his lip and made a low sound before rolling his eyes. “First of all I’m not yours. Secondly, I may want it, but I know you would just love to go all out on me. In ten minutes, the others will leave for dinner and we will be alone Jonghyun. That means I can be as loud as you can make me.” It was the vampires turn to purr into the ear of Jonghyun, speaking seductively to get his way, which he always did. This time would prove to be no different, the thought of having Kibum scream his name, and the ability of not having to hold back at all excited the male even more.

He sighed, impatient as ever. “Alright, you win, but what the hell do you expect me to do for the next ten minutes?”

Kibum’s eyes narrowed dangerously. “How about you…” He pressed the tip of his index finger to the other male’s muscular chest “Undress me, and then when you’re done with that, I can play with my favorite toy… how does that sound Jongie?”

Jonghyun pulled back and shook his head. “As good as that offer sounds, and believe me I would love to rip your clothes off, you can undress yourself, I’m not getting blamed for ing up your clothes… since I’m sure that is a major deciding factor if I get laid tonight.”

Kibum laughed and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck and pulled him into a kiss before shoving him off. “You are smarter than I give you credit for.” He snickered.

The werewolf took his position back over Kibum as he began undoing the buttons to his shirt slowly, not so much as a tease, but just to have something to occupy the time, ensuring that Jonghyun wouldn’t be able to persuade him into starting prematurely. These clothes were the only think controlling the werewolf above him, and he was going to milk that control for all it was worth; almost in a similar fashion as he planned to milk Jonghyun. The thought had Kibum smirking again at least until Jonghyun started talking.

“And while you do that” He said as the first button was undone, planting a kiss on his delectable collarbone, moving down as each button was undone and repeating the process. Speak, kiss.

“I will ravish every” second button.

“Single.” Third button.

“Inch.” Fourth button.

“Of your body.” Last button. Once the shirt was completely undone, Jonghyun used his tongue to drag a long line up the body of his lover, starting from the hem of his pants and ending by the lobe of his ear, which he nibbled on gingerly, he moved back down, sliding off the vampire and kneeling on the floor, burying his face into the crotch of Kibum’s pants, growling lowly and running his fingers up the slender thighs of the vampire that were practically begging to be gripped. Kibum moaned lowly and arched up slightly, sitting up to slide the shirt off completely, and folded it carefully and quickly, garnering a laugh from the werewolf between his legs.

“What?”

“It’s nothing, you’re just so… about your clothing. If I didn’t know how much of an you could be I would say it was cute.”

“Jjong, I refuse to wrinkle my shirt without knowing if they have irons in these rooms. And I’m not a complete . We cuddled afterwards remember?”

“Oh yes, one five minute cuddle session makes you the cuddliest of teddy bears, I completely forgot that’s all you needed.” He said flatly.

Kibum laughed and slapped his shoulder. “Remember who is in control here, keep it up and there will be no release for you.” He took the folded shirt and put it in the top dresser drawer near his bed. Once Kibum had gotten up and moved, Jonghyun moved behind him, pressing up against him and wrapping his arms around his small waist, tugging at the fabric of his pants.

“Don’t be like that Kiki. Your poor pants don’t need to suffer for your arrogance. And what’s this?” He said feigning surprise as he undid the button and ped the zipper to his pants, slipping his hand inside to palm the semi-hard length restricted by the materials. “Silke boxers too, those must have been expensive, it would be a shame if they would tear.”

“You wouldn’t.” Kibum said with a small gasp.

Suddenly there was a loud, long melodic sound of a bell and the werewolf smirked, narrowed his eyes and moved close to Kibum’s ear.

“If they aren’t off in the next ten seconds I swear I will.” He growled.

 

------------

Posted: 6/11/2012

I broke the chapter up like this on purpose to at LEAST have something to post today and tomorrow, so later on expect the actual smex. anywho, i'm still a bit busy, so i apologize for the wait D=