Chapter 11: The 11th Hour

From Livid to Loyal

 

10 days later

Jaejoong was sitting on his bed at around 11:00AM, the fur of sleeping black werewolf on his lap absentmindedly when the door to his room opened, revealing a grinning Taemin, with Minho in tow. He had been more upbeat lately ever since his werewolf was showing a nicer and more compliant side to him.

“So I’m assuming the look on your face means he passed then?” The raven haired vampire asked with a small smile, turning his attention to Yunho, who was stirred from his sleep and looking down at the black and brown male, flashing his teeth as he yawned. Minho, wanting to avoid getting into trouble, just looked away, as much as it bugged him.

Taemin nodded his head repeatedly “Mhmm. Your dad wasn’t all too thrilled about it, but he said that one night out in the cold with no food must have been what he needed.” Taemin reached out to rub the fur on the top of Minho’s head and he growled lowly so that he wouldn’t hear. Yunho heard this however and wagged his tail in amusement.  

‘What is it, don’t like a little affection? Afraid you’ll melt?’ the alpha male teased.

‘Shut up you insignificant oversized lapdog.’

Ugh. That stupid white wolf-rabbit thing better not have been just a bad dream. Otherwise I’m going to feel like the only idiot for playing nice for this long.Minho thought to himself as the boy continued to the fur on his head. He hadn’t seen what he figured was some sort of apparition ever since that one day in the snow. It hadn’t plagued his thoughts or dreams either so he began to wonder if any of what he saw even actually happened. His attention was brought back to the others once Taemin removed his hand from his head.

“Key says we have another test today though, we have to walk them through town and see how it is they behave around strangers.”

Yunho whined at this because his thoughts immediately went to Yoochun. Yoochun did not perform well with strangers. This wasn’t going to be good. Not good at all.

‘Hey Minho… do you know where Yoochun is?’

‘Oh I don’t know. Where the he always is? With Junsu? What kind of dumb question is that?’

Yunho growled lowly. ‘You know, I didn’t need you to say more than ‘I don’t know’, or ‘with Junsu’. The attitude is really unnecessary, and I am oh so very close to breaking your jaw.’ Minho started to respond, but Yunho jumped off the bed and walked by, slapping his tail across Minho’s face as he walked off into the hallway. Minho snapped belatedly, catching nothing but air and growled, irritated by the alpha male.

“Yunnie where are you going?” Jaejoong asked before getting up and jogging after him. “You know you aren’t supposed to wander by yourself.’

“Yunnie?” Taemin asked as he followed Jaejoong out.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong said with a small blush for a reason he couldn’t quite understand. “I was giving him a belly rub and called him Yunnie and he seemed to like it, so I call him that from time to time. He doesn’t seem to mind it and responds to it without much of an issue.”

Taemin looked at Minho as they followed Yunho to wherever he was going.

‘Don’t you even get any ideas bloodsucker.’ He growled, and Taemin grew nervous, as if understanding what he was growling for. “I won’t give you one.” He said quickly before quickly turning his attention back to Jaejoong.

“Yunnie why are we at Junsu’s door?”

He pawed at it and whined softly to which Jaejoong responded by opening the door. Junsu and Yoochun were sleeping. As usual. Who knew the pair would be so much alike in some of their habits? Exhibit A would be the fact that they never seemed willing to get up early. Or if they did, they would nap because there was nothing to do. Yunho walked in towards the sleeping werewolf on the floor and nudged him, stirring Yoochun from his sleep.

‘What happened Yunho?’ He asked with a long yawn and stretch.

‘We have a bit of a problem.’ He said with a huff as he sat down.

Suddenly he was awake at the serious tone in the other wolf’s voice. ‘What kind of problem?’

‘Well today apparently we have another test.’

‘Do we really?’ Yoochun whined.

‘Yes and this time it involves us being surrounded by strangers.’ Yoochun froze in mid-stretch, his head snapping in the direction of Yunho.

‘Uh… excuse me? Run that by me one more time? Did you say strangers?’

The wolf nodded.

‘Oh boy. We need to get Jinki. Where is Jinki? Jinki needs to tell them my issues before all hell unintentionally breaks loose.’

‘Why what’s the matter? Scared of a little run of the mill bloodsucker?’ Minho teased as he walked in. Yoochun growled.

‘Shut your trap Minho, I don’t want to deal with your bull today. If you want to speak at least contribute to society. Do you know where Jinki is?’

Minho pressed his ears back. ‘What the hell is it with you guys today? Do I look like a damn map to you? I don’t ing know. Where else would he be? With Changmin around the vampires.’

‘You say you aren’t a map and yet you know where everyone seems to be at. How convenient.’

‘Go screw yourself.’ Minho growled as they left the room.

“We need to go to Key’s room really quick Junsu be up and ready by the time we get back alright?” Jaejoong said getting a lukewarm response from the sleepy vampire in the form of a groan.

The wolves and vampires were walking to Key’s room and when they opened the door Jaejoong gasped and shut the door quickly, blocking the entrance and looked as though he saw ghost.

“What’s the matter Jae?” Taemin asked with a tilt of his head. Jaejoong grabbed him by the shoulders and spoke as he moved Taemin away from the door.

“Actually I think we should go ask Jinki if the test is a safe idea before we bother Key.”

There was no way that Jaejoong could ever tell the innocent boy that his friend was on his bed getting his rocks off with a guy he never saw before. Poor Jonghyun. How can Key do that with his wolf in there like that? That’s just gross. Does he have him locked in the cage? Jaejoong shook his head trying to get rid of the images that plagued his head.

We are going to have to have a long talk about this KibumHe sighed.

 

-------------------

Posted: 5/26/2012

SO. I WONDER WHO IT IS. Anyways. Here is an update which I WASN'T  going to do today but  I couldn't resist~ It's cut off like this on purpose SO FEEL FREE TO HATE ME~ <3 See you all in the next update.