Chapter 5

Memories of A Diary

After the bell rang Soo Mi ran up to you with a shifty face, you looked at her curiously. “What’s up?”

She winked at you and then left, that was when you realised that there was something behind you, you turned around to see no other then that pigface Lee Kikwang. He looked down at you with a pout, “You got me in detention.”

“Wah? Me? You’re the one who threw that stupid paper ball of yours!”

“You’re the one who didn’t know how catch it!”

“You’re the one who didn’t know how to throw!”

“You’re the one who made Mr Shin see it!”

“You’re the one who made it land right in front of him!”

“It’s your fault!”

“No! It’s yours!”

Kikwang laughed at you and then walked off; he got to the door and turned back, “That was for bumping into me!” Your eyes widened, “What?” He shrugged his shoulder and walked down the corridor.  You packed up your books, thinking of a way to revenge.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School finished and the time has come, you trotted down to the detention room, only to find a room full of stacked chairs, “Huh?” You muttered while looking around.

“Babo.” Said a familiar voice from behind. You turned around to see Kikwang leaving against the door with his arms folded. “What?” you mumbled.

“Can’t you read? It says ‘Detention room has moved to the Library’ you idiot.”

“I just didn’t see it…gosh.”

Kikwang smirked and walked off, you followed behind him quietly. When the two of you got to the library, Mr Park was sitting on the chair; he looked at you two and then shook his head, “Choi Min Ji and Lee Kikwang?”

You nodded, Mr Park clucked his tongue, “First day back and you two are already in detention.”

“Sorry…” You both mumbled.

Mr Park sat up and looked at his watch, “Since the detention room is unavailable, you two will be spending the next 2 hours cleaning up the library upstairs, I want every single speck of dust gone, do you hear me?”

Your eyes widened, “But sir…” “3 hours.” “The library-“ “4 hours.” Before you could say anything else Kikwang covered your mouth, you kicked him as Mr Park walked out. You sniffled as you looked at the clock, no way where you spending 4 hours in that haunted library…with the pigface.