Chapter 25

Memories of A Diary

“Come on Min Ji!” Soo Mi shouted as the 2 of you were running towards the school gate. “We’re going to be late again!”

You clutched onto your stomach and rolled your eyes, “I’ve got a stitch! Who told you to come over to my house 10 minutes before I was about to leave the house and demanded me to make you breakfast anyways?!”

She stopped running and grinned at you, “I was hungry and my parents weren’t home…”

You sighed and shook your head, you looked at the school gates closing and pulled her arm. “The gate is closing! HURRY!”

Soo Mi’s eyes widened and she yelped, “ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!”

At the exact same moment 2 boys were running across the yard from different directions, “AHJUSSHI AHJUSSHI! Please wait a second, I think I see 2 girls running towards here!” Nickhun yelled as he ran towards the gate.

The security guard looked around and shook his head, “I don’t see anyone. Sorry but it’s time to close them.”  He continued pulling the fences together. Someone held back the fence and he looked up.

“They’re coming sir, please give them 1 minute.” Kikwang said calmly.

The guard sighed and nodded. “Only this time.”

A few seconds later you and Soo Mi got to the gates, panting and clutching onto your stomachs. The security guard shook his head, “I guess I really didn’t see you guys. My poor vision is really getting me. You should thank these 2 boys for telling me to wait.”

You turned to Nickhun and beamed, “Nickhun oppa! Thank you for telling ahjusshi to wait for us!”

Nickhun chuckled and shook his head. “It’s okay. I knew you were going to be late anyways.”

Kikwang looked at the 2 of you and walked off, *Oh so I’m invisible now?!*

“I think we should get to class now,” You said while pulling Soo Mi’s arm. “We’ll see you at lunch Oppa!”

Nickhun waved and you ran off with Soo Mi. The 2 of you ran to your lockers and started taking out books. Soo Mi glanced at your busy figure and tugged your arm, “Pshh, Min Ji!”

“What?” You closed your locker and blinked at her. “Talk while we walk.”

“… Do you think people will let me go if they find out im dating a kingka?” She mumbled as the 2 of you turned down the hallway.

You gawked at her, “YOU’RE DATING A KINGKA?!”

She waved her hands and shook her head, “No no! I said IF!”

You gave her a distrustful look and crossed your arms, “Shifty… And yeah I don’t think they’ll say anything about it.”

She nodded. “Hmm…”

“They’ll just attack you, send you hate letters and pull pranks on you. No biggie.” You grinned.

Her eyes widened and she nodded slowly, “Figured.”

You looked at her and raised an eyebrow, “You know, some people say that best friends tell each other EVERYTHING, WHAT ARE WE? BEST FRIENDS YEAH YEAH? AND WHAT DID I SAY IN THE FIRST LINE? BEST FRIENDS TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING! Spill it woman.”

She put her fingers to her lips, “Shhh, we got to class already!” She grinned and walked inside. You gave her a glare and did the ‘I’m watching you’ thing with your eyes and fingers. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class you grabbed Soo Mi’s arm before she could run off, she turned and smiled like an idiot. “Yes Min Ji?”

You shook your head and squinted your eyes at her, “You know, I won’t stop clinging onto you until I know discover everything?”

Soo Mi pretended to look at her watch, “OMO I’m late, I need to go! Bye!”  She started waving and walking backwards to the door.

“YAH SOO MI! Watch ou-“

Soo Mi turned around and gasped as Hyunseung blinked down at her. “S-sorry…” She stuttered and ran pass him. He chuckled and shook his head. You stood there looking at the 2 of them, “Shifty people.” You muttered and started packing your stuff.

“Choi Min Ji.” You heard someone call out your name and turned around, Yuri and her ‘clique’ were standing in front of you with their arms crossed.

You looked at them, “What?”

Yuri threw you a red piece of folded paper, “Give this to that Soo Mi friend of yours.”

You looked at the paper. “And why would I do that?”

“Just do it! Tell her to watch her back because we won’t let her get away with it if she continues to mess with someone else’s man.” Yuri snapped.

 You glared at her, “Watch what you’re saying. Kwon Yuri.”

Yuri snorted and strutted off; her friends gave you glares before walking off as well. You rolled your eyes and walked towards the canteen. While walking pass the fields you stopped when you saw Kikwang lying on the grass. *Maybe I should apologize…”

Slowly you made your way up to the lying figure. You softened at the sight of him with his eyes closed. *Can’t believe he went through so much.*

Kikwang flinched and you stepped back, he opened his eyes and blinked at you. You faked a cough and looked away.

“I’m not done with the assignment yet if that’s what you want.” Kikwang rolled his eyes and sat up.

You cleared your throat and smiled at him, “Umm… That’s okay…It’s not what I came here for anyways.”

Kikwang looked at you. “Then what do you want?”

You fiddled with your fingers, “I… Just wanted to say sorry… Sorry for looking through your stuff. I know what I did was wrong.”

A smile came onto Kikwang’s face and he raised an eyebrow, “That’s all? Okay.”

You stopped playing with your fingers and glared at him, “Yeah that’s all. Bye.” You stood up and walked off.

“Wait Min Ji.” Kikwang called.

You rolled your eyes and turned back, “What now?”

“I’m sorry too.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MIDNIGHT YET?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY'RE ALL SO HOT <3 <3 <3