Will You Wait?

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You looked at your phone and sighed. It was eleven fifty-nine and the three boys haven’t arrived yet.

When the time changed to twelve, the door to Beauty café ringed. Three figures stepped in glaring at each other. You immediately stood up and looked towards the doorway.

L, L.Joe, and Kai looked around searching for you. When they spotted you, the three of them waved, but stopped and glared at each other. You gave a small smile and waved back.

The three of them headed over to you. “Hi Tae Hee.” They greeted. “Let’s sit and talk. I have something to say.” You motioned. The three boys nodded and sat down.

“Would you guys like something to eat? I can get you guys’ something.” You offered. “No, it’s okay.” L smiled. You smiled and nodded.

“So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?” L.Joe asked. You bite your lip and looked down at your hand resting on your lap.

“I’m sorry.” You apologized. The three boys furrowed their brows completely puzzled. “Why are you apologizing?” Kai asked. “I…I…I’m sorry.” You bowed and left the three puzzled.

The three boys looked at each other puzzled then shifted their gaze to the back door, where you scurried off to.

------

“YOU WHAT?!” Yoseob shrieked. “Oppa, what was I supposed to say? I’m sorry that I can’t accept your feelings, so please forget me and move on?” You questioned. Yoseob groaned and flicked your forehead. “That would have been better than saying ‘I’m sorry’ and leaving them confused. Aigoo, you babo, how can you not think that through?” “Well, I’m sorry mister I-know-all-about-love. I’m not an expert when it comes to these things.” You spat.

“Hold on.” Yoseob held up a finger. You blinked at your brother. “What?” Yoseob narrowed his eyes at you, analyzing you. “You don’t like any of them? Not even…one?”

You averted your eyes and bite your bottom lip nervously.

A sly smile spread across Yoseob’s lips. “Ay, so you do like one of them. Who is it, huh? Is he the one you and Junhyung hyung was talking about at the hospital? It is, isn’t it?” Yoseob nudged you.

You pushed your brother away with your unharmed arm. “Oppa go away. You ask too many questions.” “Yah, I just want to know. So, do you? Huh?” Yoseob nudged you, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Oppa~” You whined. Your brother chuckled and straightened up. “Okay, jeez, you are a crybaby like what Dongwoon said.” “OPPA!” Yoseob guffawed and shook his head. “Go away, oppa.” You huffed.

“Aw. Is my baby sister angry? Oppa’s sorry, oh?” Yoseob batted his lashes. You rolled your eyes and pushed his forehead. “Go away, oppa.” “I’m not leaving until you tell me who you like.” “I don’t like anyone, oppa!” “Uh-huh, like I’ll believe that. Now tell me before I call the three of them and make you say it in front of them.”

You gawked at your brother. “Oppa, are you threatening me?” Yoseob tilted his head with his brows raised, “Am I scaring you?” “Aish. Oppa!” You slapped your brother’s arm. Yoseob laughed.

“Come on, just tell me.” Yoseob nudged you again.

“OPPA!” You swatted his hand away. “LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“No. Now tell me who you like.” Yoseob demanded.

You shook your head, “I’m not telling.” Your brother shrugged, “Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contact. Your eyes widen. “Oppa, what are you doing?!” “Calling them.” He simply replied.

“Aha! Found him.” Yoseob smiled in triumph and looked at you. “So, are you going to tell me or not.”

You bite your lip pondering on whether to tell or not to tell.

“I’ll give you to the count of three and if you don’t, I’ll really call. I got L’s number right here.” Yoseob showed you his phone, and there it was L’s phone number.

If your brother was to press ‘call’ then everything would be over.

“So, are you going to tell or not, huh?” Yoseob smiled, mockingly.

You heaved a dejected sigh, “Fine.” Your brother smiled victoriously and slides his phone into his pocket.

-------

You stared at your phone. You were once again, debating whether you should send the message or not.

You bite your bottom lip and paced around your room. “Stupid oppa making me do this.” You grumbled.

“Aish. Why can’t I do it another time? Why now?” You huffed.

You took a deep breath. “Okay, I can do this. I just have to tell him how I feel and that’s all. I can do this.”

You looked at your phone and the message that was ready to be sent. You groaned and shook your head. “No, I can’t do it. Aw man, why does this have to be so hard?”

You looked at your phone again. All you had to do was press ‘send’ and everything would be over, but you just couldn’t find yourself doing so. It was just so difficult.

You nodded, “Okay, I can do this. I just press ‘send’ and that’s all, right?” You shook your head. “No, that can’t be all. Then I have to meet up with him and tell him. Ugh. I’m going crazy.”

You took another deep breath, squeezed your eyes shut, and pressed the ‘send’ button. A beeping sound indicated that you successfully sent the message.

You opened your eyes and looked at your phone. A big sigh of relief escaped your lips as you held the phone against your chest.

--------

A beeping sound went off and a small dim light brightened the darken room. Some groaning and shuffling were heard as a figure sat up i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter