Brother and sister time

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You heard knocking at the door, so you lifted your head and slightly turned to the door.

“Tae Hee-ah!” You heard a familiar voice calling. You saw your brother knocking, so you quickly stood up, ran to the door, unlocked it, and lunged at your brother. “Oppa…” You breathed resting your forehead against Yoseob’s chest with your eyes closed.

Yoseob looked down at you and softened. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you a light squeeze in comfort. The two of you stayed like that for a few minutes.

“Are you okay now?” Yoseob asked. You pulled away and nodded with your head hung low. “Did…something happen between you and Kai?” You looked up at your brother questioning. Yoseob chuckled and answered, “He was out here when I came.” Your eyes rounded, “He stayed that long?” Your brother nodded, “Mmhmm, he was really worried you know. Did you guys fight?” You sighed, “Yeah, something like that.” “What did you guys argue about?” “Oppa, I don’t want to talk about it. Can…we just leave?”

Yoseob knew you were sad and you wanted to escape, so he nodded. “Let’s go. We’ll skip our classes and practice today just to cheer you up.” Yoseob beamed. You frowned at the thought. “But oppa-” “Uh-uh, don’t you even try to protest young lady. You’re sad and I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to concentrate in your classes or practice, so just come with oppa.” Yoseob chimed happily.

You bite your lip unsure about the plan. “Aw, come on Tae Hee-ah. You know you need a break too.” You looked into your brother’s eyes, “Just…just today though, okay?” Yoseob pumped his fist, “YES!” You giggled at your brother’s action.

“Alright, if you’re ready then let’s go~” Yoseob sang skipping down the hall. You shook your head and followed your brother.

As you walked away, a faint bright light had lit up in the practice room where you were sitting.

-------

“Oppa, where are we?” You asked looking around the unfamiliar scenery. “You don’t know where this is?” Yoseob asked glancing at you. You shook your head, “Nope, I have no idea. Where are we?” “Oh my goodness! Are you some kind of alien?!” Yoseob gasped dramatically.

You whacked your brother’s arm and rolled your eyes. “Why do I have such an immature oppa?” You muttered. “Hey!” You giggled and stuck out your tongue.

Yoseob arched a brow, “Who’s the immature one now?” “You still are, oppa.” You stated. “I am not!” Yoseob whined like a child. Now it was your turn to arch a brow, “Right, you’re most definitely not immature.” “I’m not though!” “Okay, okay, you’re not immature. Just not acting your age, happy now?” “No.” Yoseob huffed. You shrugged, “Oh well, and I thought we came here to cheer me up.”

Your brother shot you a look and murmured, “We are, but you don’t even know where we’re at.” “Um…let me guess. We’re in…” You looked around for any clue, but just saw many shops. “…I don’t know where we’re at.” You finally answered. Yoseob chuckled and flicked your forehead, “Babo. We’re in Myeongdong.” “Myeong…dong…?” Yoseob nodded, “Yup, now let’s go~”

Yoseob grabbed your hand and pulled you along the street of Myeongdong.

-------

Kai quickly rushed back to your practice. Although he knew you might not be there, he still went. He wanted to make sure everything was okay.

After Yoseob sent him away, Kai couldn’t stop worrying about you. It was like you were embedded into his mind and heart. He barely danced while in practice. Of course when Kai stepped into the practice room his friends were fuming about him being late and blah blah blah. He really didn’t listen to what they were saying and soon they stopped.

Suho, being the leader, just decided to forget Kai being late and told the members to continue practicing since Kai was there now.

EXO-K practiced. When they finally got a break, Kai zoomed out of the room and ran towards your practice room. The members just shook their heads. They knew what was going on in Kai’s mind at the moment. They just knew too well; from his behavior to action. It was just that obvious.

Kai was panting when he finally reach the practice room. His hands were on his knees as he was catching his breath. After finally breathing normally again, the latter straightened up and peered into the practice room.

It was still dark, but something suddenly faint light flashed inside. Kai’s eyes rounded and he rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things clearly. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter