The rumors are true

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you woke up and got ready for class. You had to wake your brother up, since him and Beast had practiced all night long again.

You didn’t quite understand why they had to practice so hard until they could possibly pass out any moment. Yoseob had tried to explain it to you, but failed within a couple of minutes into the talk. Thus, the two of you just tried to avoid the topic of practicing too long, too much, and too often.

When you were in front of Yoseob’s room, the door was slightly open. You pushed the door wider cautiously just in case.

Once the door was wide enough, you carefully slipped into the room. There, you found your brother sprawled all over his bed on his stomach. He was also still wearing the clothes he practiced in.

You scrunched your nose when you looked around. It wasn’t a pleasant sight to see. Clothes were everywhere, loose papers, a couple of textbooks scattered around (seemingly that your brother rarely studies), and even some ramen cups.

You clucked your tongue shaking your head in disapproval. “Aigoo, oppa how are you ever going to survive by yourself?” You mumbled.

Your brother stirred making you freeze in your spot. He stopped and continued to sleep. You heaved a sigh of relief as you walked towards your brother.

Half of his legs were hanging off his bed. You sat on the edge of his bed and shook his arm.

“Oppa, wake up.” You shook him. He mumbled incoherent words brushing your hand away.

You frowned at him. “Oppa.” You shook him more. “Wake up.” “Mm. Five more minutes.” Yoseob mumbled snuggling into bed.

You blew a raspberry then smirked knowing how you were going to wake your brother.

“Oppa.” You poked his side, but he didn’t move an inch. “Oh well, oppa don’t blame me when you can’t breathe~”

You started to tickly Yoseob’s side. He squirmed muffling his laugh in his blanket. You smiled knowing he was going to give in soon.

Yoseob turned to his side and his laughter filled the room. “Tae Hee…s-stop…I can’t breathe.” He said between laughs. “Are you going to wake up now?” You asked still tickling his side.

“Y-yes...now p-please s-stop…!” He pleaded. You stopped and stood up. Yoseob sat up holding his side.

He looked up at you with a glare. “You big meanie.” He huffed. You shrugged, “It wasn’t my fault you wouldn’t wake up.” “But, I’m tired.” He pouted. You stuck out your tongue with a giggle. “Come on oppa, get up. We have class.”

Yoseob groaned falling back to his bed. “Can I not go to class today? I’m tired.” He said glancing at you, who shook your head. “Sorry oppa but you can’t. I’ll drive, if you want.”

That made Yoseob sat up with sparking eyes, “Really?” You rolled your eyes with a smile, “Yes really. Now, hurry up before I leave you.”

Within a heartbeat, Yoseob dashed out of his room, and of course stumbling on his clothing that is on the floor.

----

“Come on oppa.” You frowned pulling on Yoseob’s arm. “But I want to sleep.” Yoseob whined. “But you have class.” “Can I not go to class, please?”

You dropped Yoseob’s arm and blew a raspberry about to slam the door close when your brother stopped the door.

“What are you doing?” You arched a brow. “I’ll go.” Yoseob said sitting up. “Go where?” You crossed your arms. “Class, of course.” “Oh? So now you’re going?” Yoseob hummed in reply getting out of the car.

You stepped back and let your brother get out of the car.

“Tae Hee/Baby! Yoseob-ah!” A familiar voices called.

Yoseob closed the passenger door and looked up to see s. You smiled and waved at the Beast members.

“Oh. Hey guys.” Yoseob greeted. “Hey.” They quickly greeted Yoseob then turned their attention to you.

“So, is it true?” “Are you really with him?” “When did this happen?” “How could you cheat on him?” “Baby, how can you do this?” They bombarded you with questions.

You blinked at them puzzled, “What are you guys talking about?” “Yeah, what are you guys talking about so early? Aren’t you guys tired?” Yoseob asked yawning.

“You mean…you don’t know?” Hyunseung asked. You shook your head. “Well then, you need to see this.” Dongwoon grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the school building.

----

“I’m so tired~” Chunji complained. “Chunji hyung, you aren’t the only one who’s tired.” Changjo stated tiredly. “But I’m more tired.” Chunji stuck his tongue at the maknae, who shook his head at his hyung’s childish act.

“I wish we didn’t have to go to class today.” Niel sighed. “Me too.” Ricky agreed. “Well, wake up because we have class and practice today.” CAP patted the two younger boys’ shoulders. The Teen Top members groaned except for the usually quiet L.Joe, who as in his own world.

“Did you hear?” A girl asked her friend. “Hear what?” Her friends asked. “That the rumors are true.” “What rumors?” “The rumors of L oppa and that Tae Hee girl.” “Omo. Really?” The girl nodded, “Yeah, and there are even pictures to prove it.” “I knew she was cheating on L.Joe oppa. I’ve got to see the picture now.” “Let's go.” The two girls giggled running off.

Teen Top had stopped on their tracks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter