Beauty Cafe

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of dishes clashing and loud arguing. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You got out of bed and headed downstairs to see what the commotion was.

“Yah! Dongwoon, you did that wrong!” Doojoon scold. “No, I didn't. Doojoon hyung, you did it wrong!” Dongwoon defended. “Look! Now it’s burnt!” “Hyung, you did that!”

Doojoon and Dongwoon kept bickering, while Gikwang and Hyungseung were setting the table. They were arguing on where to put the dishes. Yoseob and Junhyung were just standing there watching the other four argue.

“Oppa, what’s going on?” You asked standing beside Yoseob. “Oh Tae Hee, you’re awake.” Yoseob smiled. “Annyeong Tae Hee.” Junhyung smiled. “Annyeong Junhyung oppa.” you greeted sleepily.

“Oh my baby’s awake.” Dongwoon smiled, ran to you, and attacked you in a big hug. “Annyeong Wonnie oppa.” You greeted. “Aigoo. Look at you. You still have your bed hair.” Dongwoon ruffled your hair. “Well, I couldn’t sleep anymore because some people kept arguing loudly.” You frowned. “Hehe. Did we wake you up?” Dongwoon rubbed his neck. “No you guys didn’t. Dogs did.” You rolled your eyes sarcastically. “Yah.” Dongwoon pouted. You giggled.

“Good morning Tae Hee-ah.” Gikwang beamed, hugging you. “Morning Kwangie oppa.” You greeted. “Did you sleep well?” Gikwang asked rocking you side to side. “Not at all.” Gikwang stopped rocking you and pulled away.

“Hehe. I can make you sleep all day.” Gikwang winked. You raised an eyebrow. “How will you do that?” Gikwang smiled widely. “I will-” “Yah. Yah. Yah. You byuntae, get away from my sister.” Yoseob said pulling you away from Gikwang. “Yah. Yoseob, I’m not a byuntae.” Gikwang frowned. “Tch. Yeah right.” Hyunseung snickered. “Yah!”

Everyone burst out laughing, while Gikwang frowned. “Yah. Let’s eat.” Gikwang stomped towards the table and plopped down on the chair.

“Let’s eat.” You beamed and sat across from Gikwang. Everyone else sat down around you and Gikwang. After everyone was seated, you guys began to eat.

“Baby, are you planning on doing anything today?” Dongwoon asked. You looked up at Dongwoon. “Work. Why?” You raised an eyebrow. “Let’s go out.” Dongwoon beamed, making everyone choke on their food.

“W-what?” You stuttered. “You want to go out with my sister?” Yoseob asked. Dongwoon nodded. “Why not? It’s a perfect day today.” Dongwoon smiled.

Everyone made an ‘o’ face. “Oh, that’s what you meant.” Yoseob nodded. Dongwoon raised an eyebrow confused. “What did you guys think I was saying?” “Nothing.” Junhyung said taking a bite of his food. “Why?” Dongwoon pouted, while everyone resumed eating.

“Did you guys…did you guys think that…I wanted to date my baby?” Dongwoon asked. Everyone stopped eating, looked up at Dongwoon then went back to eating. Dongwoon smirked. “So…you guys did think so. Haha. I wouldn’t mind dating my baby.” Dongwoon winked, receiving a smack on the head from Yoseob. “Ah. Hyung.” Dongwoon rubbed his head and pouted.

“I will never let my precious sister date any of you guys.” Yoseob hugged you tightly. You giggled. “Why not? We’re perfect for Tae Hee.” Gikwang winked. Yoseob laughed. “I’ll take my chances on someone else.”

“You guys talk too much.” Doojoon said a little irritated. “Ou, Doojoon oppa is in a bad mood.” You said softly. Everyone quiet down and continued to eat.

Junhyung cleared his throat. “So…Tae Hee, are you ready for college?” Junhyung asked. You looked over at Junhyung and shook your head. “Not at all.” You replied. “Oh. Why not?” Hyunseung asked. You shrugged. “I don’t think I’m ready.” You answered truthfully. “Yah. Tae Hee, you’re ready. I should know.” Junhyung smiled.

You raised an eyebrow. “Okay…Junhyung oppa, you’re creepy.” You said, making everyone laugh but Junhyung, who pouted. “I’m just kidding Junhyung oppa.” You gave him your charming smile. “Aigoo. Look at you. I can’t even stay mad at you.” Junhyung ruffled your hair. You pouted. “Junhyung oppa.” Junhyung laughed.

“Well, college starts in a week.” Hyunseung stated. You sighed. “Yeah, I know.” “Are you nervous, baby?” Dongwoon asked. You nodded shyly. “Aigoo. Tae Hee, you don’t need to be. Oppa will be there for you.” Yoseob beamed wrapping an arm around your shoulder. “Yeah. Yoseob’s right. We’ll be there for you.” Junhyung smiled wrapping an arm around your shoulder, on top of Yoseob’s arm.

You smiled. “Gomawo, now I feel a lot better.” You laughed. Junhyung nodded. “Omo. I have to go now.” You said looking up at the clock. You stood up and put your dishes in the sink.

“Baby, do you have to go now?” Dongwoon pouted. “Mian Wonnie oppa but I need to work.” You ran upstairs, took a shower, changed into shorts and a plain v-neck, and headed out.

“I’m going.” You called putting on your shoes. “I thought you took today off.” Yoseob said waling out of the kitchen. “I did but I changed it. Oppa, you know umma and appa needs our help.” You said opening the door. “Okay, I’ll be there later.” “Remember to come or I’ll tell umma and appa you were out doing stuff.” You threatened. “Yah. Yang Tae Hee!” Yoseob shouted. "Bye oppa. Bye Beast oppas!” You shouted, runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter