EXO-K

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--Two hours later--

You walked out of orchestra class and headed to the school canteen. You looked for you phone to text Yoseob but unfortunately, you couldn’t find it. It wasn’t in your pocket or bag. Then you remembered you forgot to take it when you were coming to school.

“Shoot.” You cursed and walked to the canteen. When you reached there, there was a big crowd. You raised an eyebrow confused.

*Why are there so many people crowded together?*

You shrugged and looked around for Yoseob and Beast. “Baby~!” Someone shouted. You looked to see who it was. Dongwoon was smiling widely and waving. You chuckled. Dongwoon came running towards you. He caught you in a big hug.

“Oof.” You stumbled back. “Baby~.” Dongwoon cooed rocking you side to side. “Okay, Wonnie oppa. I missed you too.” You patted Dongwoon’s back. He let go of you and smiled. “I knew you would.” You rolled your eyes and walked away from Dongwoon.

“Hi oppas.” You smiled sitting down next to Yoseob. “How was your first day?” Yoseob asked. “It was fine.” You shrugged. “Did you find your classes?” Junhyung asked. You nodded. “Make any new friend?” Hyunseung asked. You nodded.

Yoseob raised an eyebrow. “And who’s that?” “Ricky.” You replied. “Aigoo, I’m hungry. I’ll be right back.” You stood up and walked to the line. “Baby, wait for me.” Dongwoon said running after you.

“Ricky? Who’s that?” Hyunseung asked. The Beast members shrugged.

-----

You and Dongwoon waited in line. Once you guys finally got to the food, Dongwoon started to bombard you with questions. “Do you want to eat that?” “Hmm. How about that?” “I heard that was good. Do you want to try?” “How about some fruits?” “Bread?”

You sighed. “Wonnie oppa, I think I’m enough to pick my own food.” You frowned. Dongwoon rubbed his neck and chuckled. “I guess my baby is growing up.” You rolled your eyes and picked something to eat. You paid for your food and walked back to where the other Beast member was sitting.

While walking back, Dongwoon and someone bumped into each other. You didn’t notice.

“Yah. Don’t you have eyes?” The person asked angrily. Dongwoon scoffed. “Excuse me?” Now it was the other person’s time to scoff. “I won’t repeat myself.” Dongwoon shrugged. “I could care less.” Dongwoon brushed past him, purposely bumping into his shoulder. The person scoffed. “Tch. Stupid wannabes.” He mumbled.

“Yah Kai, who was that?” Chanyeol asked. Kai waved his hand in dismissal. “Some idiot who bumped into me.” Chanyeol nodded and continued walking.

*I hate people who are like that. I hope I don’t meet someone stupid like him again.* Kai frowned.

-----

Lunch break was over. Now it was everyone’s last class. You bid Beast goodbye because they had dance practice.

“Bye oppas.” You waved. “I’ll see you after class, okay?” Yoseob said. “Okay.” You smiled. “Bye Tae Hee.” the Beast members waved. “Bye.” You smiled. “Aigoo. Baby, can’t you come with us? You have an open class, don’t you?” Dongwoon pouted. “I do…” Dongwoon’s eyes twinkle in hope. “But…I want to spend that time practicing. Sorry Wonnie oppa but maybe next time.” You promised. “Promise?” Dongwoon held out his pinky. You giggled and laced your pinky with his. “I promise.” You smiled.

“Now go. Oppas are wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter