Trick

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you woke up extra early. You didn’t know why but you just did. You did your daily routine, wore skinny jeans, blue hoodie, and black converse. 

 

You quickly grabbed your viola and backpack. Turned off your lights and rushed out of the school. You were in a rush for some weird reason.

 

You ran to the bus stop and luckily the bus had just gotten there. You got on the bus, swiped your card, and sat in the back. You plugged in your headphones and listened to some Bach.

 

After ten minutes it was your stop so you got off. You walked to campus that was five minutes away from the bus stop.

 

When you arrived on campus, you headed to one of the practice rooms in the instrumental department. Once you found a room, you went in, unpacked and practiced. You plugged your iPod to the stereo and played your solo. There you played along with the music.

 

While you were practicing, someone came by and noticed you. He stopped and looked through the small, long rectangle window. *Isn’t that Tae Hee?* he wonder getting closer to the door.

 

He was now breathing against the window, watching you practice. Your eyes were shut close, while playing. He was amazed by the way you played. Though he didn’t know much about classical music or instruments, he was amazed by you.

 

*So…she’s talented and…beautiful.* he smirked.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open. He took a step back surprised. You narrowed your eyes at him, “Kai, what are you doing here?” Kai shrugged, “Nothing, just practicing.” You raised an eyebrow, “Practicing where?” “Here and there.” “Well, then go somewhere else. I need to practice.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter