Oppas meet...

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You headed to the front of school, waiting for Beast. While waiting for Beast, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around.

“Hello Tae Hee.” Ricky smiled. “Oh Ricky.” You smiled. “Are you waiting for someone?” “Oh, yeah.” “Who?” “My brother and his friends.” Ricky nodded. “Oh. Tae Hee, I have some people for you to meet.” You blinked.

Ricky stepped aside revealing five boys. You looked at each of them. Then your eyes landed on someone familiar. *Isn’t that…halmoni’s grandson?*

Chunji was the first one to approach you. “So, you’re the girl that Ricky met earlier?” Chunji smiled. You looked up at him. “Uh…yeah, I guess so.” You said unsure. “You’re cute, did you know that?” Chunji winked. You took a step back. “Uh…thanks?” “No problem. I’m Chunji by the way.” You nodded. “I’m Tae Hee.” “A pretty name for a pretty lady.” Chunji winked.

*Okay…this guy is totally a flirt. Not my thing. Sorry.* you thought.

“Chunji, I think you scared her.” CAP laughed. “I did not.” Chunji defended. CAP shrugged. “I’m CAP.” You nodded. “Niel here.” “Dancing machine Changjo.” “L.Joe.”

“L.Joe-ssi?” You tilted your head. L.Joe looked up and his eyes widen. *No way. It is her.*

You smiled. “It’s nice to see you again. I hope halmoni is doing fine.” L.Joe was still stunned that you were right in front of him…again.

“Uh…I think L.Joe hyung is broken.” Changjo smiled. “Hello~ earth to L.Joe.” CAP waved his hand in front of L.Joe’s face. “Huh?” L.Joe snapped out of his thoughts.

“Tae Hee, how do you know L.Joe?” Chunji asked. “We met once at the senior center when I was giving them a little performance.” You smiled. The Teen Top members nodded. “So, where is your brother Tae Hee?” Ricky asked. You shrugged. “I don't know, they're supposed to be here but I don’t see them.” You looked around.

“Baby~!” someone shouted. Seven heads snapped towards the tall figure running towards you. You face palmed. “Aigoo, Wonnie oppa you’re so embarrassing.” You mumbled. “Baby~!” Dongwoon ran up to you and caught you in a hug.

“Oof.” You stumbled back. “Yah Dongwoon! Are you trying to kill my sister?!” Yoseob shouted. “Haha. Hyung, you don’t have to worry about my baby. She’s a strong girl.” Dongwoon beamed. “Yeah, I know I’m strong but I’m not strong enough to get an elephant off me.” You snapped. “Mwoh?! An elephant?! Who are you an elephant?!” Dongwoon frowned. “Oh I don’t know, maybe the person hugging me for his life.” You stated. “Yah! Are you talking about me?” Dongwoon pointed to himself. You shrugged and ran beside Yoseob.

“Yah! Baby, I’m not done talking to you yet!” Dongwoon pouted. You stuck out your tongue. “Elephant.” You taunted. “Call me that again and see what happens.” Dongwoon threatened playfully. “Elephant~” You repeat. “Now you’re so getting it.” Dongwoon lunged towards you.

Luckily Yoseob stepped in front of you, making Dongwoon stop short. “Hyung, move.” Dongwoon frowned. Yoseob shook his head. “Don’t you dare hurt my sister.” Yoseob crossed his arms. Dongwoon pouted. You laughed. Dongwoon shot you a look. You couldn’t help but laugh more.

Teen Top watched you and Beast. They were in shock. You knew Beast. No scratch that. You were one of the Beast member’s younger sister.

Gikwang nudged you. “Tae Hee, who are they?” Gikwang motioned towards Teen Top. You had forgotten about them. “Oh. Oppas, meet my new friends Teen Top.” You introduced.  “Annyeong-hasaeyo Teen Top-inmida.” Teen Top bowed. Beast smiled. “You guys don’t need to be so formal. If you guys are a friend of Tae Hee then you guys are our friends also.” Doojoon smiled, stepping up as the leader. “Really?” Ricky perked up. Doojoon laughed and nodded.

Ricky beamed. “Ricky-inmida.” Ricky saluted. One by one, Teen Top introduced themselves. Soon enough, Teen Top and Beast started to talk like they’ve been friends forever.

Yoseob nudged you. “Wasn’t he at the senior center?” Yoseob asked motioning to L.Joe, who was just standing there with his hands in his pockets. You nodded. “Yeah, it’s him.” “He seems really…I don’t know…quiet, I guess.” You shrugged. “I don’t know him well enough oppa to actually tell you anything about him.” Yoseob nodded.

While, Teen Top and Beast were talking, EXO-K walked out. Fan girls were following them, swooning over them.

*Aish. These fan girls need to disappear.* Kai thought angrily.

As they were walking, they saw Beast and Teen Top talking and laughing. Then you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter