Hospital Again

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoseob paced back and forth in front of the E.R. room. The members were either leaning against the wall or sitting down with their heads hung low.

“YOSEOB!” Your parents called. Yoseob stopped pacing and looked back. The Beast member straightened up and bowed.

Your parents stopped right in front of your brother with Mr. and Mrs. Sukprakob following right behind them.

“Umma, appa, Mr. and Mrs. Sukprakob, I’m sorry.” A tear rolled down Yoseob’s cheek. “I should have got there on time. I couldn’t protect Tae hee and now she’s in the emergency room. I’m sorry. I’m such a bad brother.”

Your mom engulfed Yoseob in a hug and his hair. “Shh. Don’t says that. You’re a wonderful brother.” “Umma.” He sobbed. Your mom rested her forehead against Yoseob’s shoulder and sobbed.

Mrs. Sukprakob broke into sobs and Mr. Sukprakob held her tightly patting her back.

The Beast members looked at Mr. and Mrs. Sukprakob. “Are they…Tae Hee’s real parents?” Dongwoon asked quietly. “I think so.” Hyunseung replied. “She looks just like them.” Hyunseung nodded in agreement. “I couldn’t say better myself.”

“SUNBAES!” Teen Top, Infinite, and EXO-K came rushing towards the E.R. room.

Before any of them could ask anything, the light went off and the double doors opened. The doctor stepped out. Your family and the Sukprakobs rushed over to him.

“How’s our daughter doctor?” Your dad asked. “Your daughter is fine. There are just lots of bruises due to the kicking and hitting that she received, and bruised lung.” The doctor said.

Everyone there sighed in relief.

“However, her left arm is broken. It is badly damaged.” The doctor said. Everyone gasped.

Yoseob shook his head. “No, no, that can’t be. My sister is a musician! She needs her arms to be able to play her instrument doctor! You’re lying, aren’t you?! YOU’RE LYING!!” Yoseob grabbed onto the doctor’s coat.

“Son, calm down.” Your dad pulled Yoseob away. “YOU’RE LYING!!” Yoseob sobbed. Junhyung and Gikwang got a hold of Yoseob and pulled him away. “YOU’RE LYING!!”

Teen Top, Infinite, and EXO-K couldn’t believe what they just heard. *Tae Hee’s arm is…broken?*

“Doctor, will…will our daughter be able to play her instrument again?” Your dad asked. “I’m not sure, but I can tell you that she won’t be able to lift up heavy things with her arm anymore. It won’t be as strong as it was before.” The doctor replied.

Your parents and the Sukprakobs nodded in understanding.

“Can we go see her now?” Your mom asked. The doctor nodded. “You may.” The doctor bowed. “I’ll take my leave now.” Your parents and the Sukprakobs bowed. The boys also bowed when the doctor went pass them.

--------

“Tae Hee, my baby.” Your mom sobbed when she saw your petite figure lying on the hospital bed.

Mrs. Sukprakob couldn’t say anything, but sob in her husband’s embrace.

Your dad looked at your mom.”Honey, let’s go let you some air.” Your mom nodded as a response, since she couldn’t find the voice to speak at the moment. Your dad looked over at Mr. Sukprakob, who nodded.

The four of them headed out of your room. Beast went in.

Yoseob had calmed down, but when he saw you, he couldn’t help but tear up again. “Tae Hee.” He choked. Yoseob walked over to you and sat down next to you. He gently placed a hand on your cheek and caressed it.

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t there soon enough to stop this. Oppa’s sorry.” Yoseob looked at your arm. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter