Visits

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa, I’m fine. I can eat on my own.” You tried taking the spoon away from Yoseob. “I know you are, but let me feed you.” Yoseob insisted.

It’s been two days seen you’ve woken up. Yoseob has been by your side the whole time taking care of you. When I mean ‘whole time’, I mean ‘whole time’. He wouldn’t leave your side for one bit. He was always there, unless your parents came and forced him to go home and shower and change, but past that, he was always there for you.

“Oppa, seriously, I can eat on my own. I have one arm that isn’t broken.” You said. “Yeah, well that doesn’t mean I can’t feed you, so open up before I force you too.” Your brother threatened.

You huffed in defeat and opened your mouth. Yoseob fed you and smiled. “There’s a good girl.” He patted your head. You swatted his hand away. “I’m not a baby oppa.” Yoseob gave you a look. “Yes you are.” “Op-” Yoseob shoved a spoonful of food into your mouth.

“Eat and then we’ll talk after.” You glowered at your brother, but chewed and swallowed your food.

Yoseob continued to feed you. Once you were done, he helped wipe your mouth and place the dishes on the nightstand next to your hospital bed.

A knocking came at the door. “Come in.” Yoseob called. The door clicked open and footsteps were heard.

“Hi sunbae.” Teen Top bowed. Yoseob looked back and smiled. The six boys looked at you, who smiled at them.

“I’ll leave you guys to talk.” Yoseob stood up and turned to you. “Don’t you dare try moving too much, okay?” He said sternly. “Okay oppa. Now get out.” You shooed him away. Yoseob made a face and left the room.

You giggled and shifted your gaze over to Teen Top. You smiled, “You guys could come closer. I’m not dying you know.”

Ricky smiled and skipped towards you. He sat where your brother was sitting. “How are you doing Tae Hee?” He asked. “I’m fine, but oppa keeps on babying me, so I feel like a baby.” You scrunched up your nose. Ricky laughed and nodded. “I can see that, but he’s doing that because he’s worried about you.”

You nodded, “Yeah, I know. I think he’s showing too much oppa love. So, how are you guys?” You looked over at the other five members. CAP shrugged, “We’re good. Just practicing and going to class.” You nodded and looked down at your casted arm.

“I wish I was able to go back to class too, but it’s probably useless now since I can’t play my instrument.” You bitterly stated. “Hey, don’t think like that. Your arm will heal and you’ll be able to play your instrument again.” Changjo chided.

You gave him a halfhearted smile and nodded. “Yeah, maybe.”

“Aw come on, don’t be so down. We bought you some fruits.” Ricky beamed, picking up the basket full of fruits and waved it in the air. “Thanks you guys. There really was no need in buying that.” You said.

“It’s a get well gift from the six of us, so please do accept it.” Niel said. You nodded. “I will thanks.”

Your gaze shifted to L.Joe, who was standing next to CAP. He hadn’t spoken a word since Teen Top entered your room. L.Joe looked up and met your gaze. You gave him a small smile to which he returned.

“Tae Hee-ah.” Ricky called. You broke eye contact with L.Joe and turned to Ricky. “When are you going to be discharged?” He asked. “The doctor said that once my bruised lung is fine then I’ll be able to leave.” You answered. Ricky nodded.

You continued to chat with Teen Top. They joked around making you laugh. L.Joe would talk once in a while, but not much. You would try to figure it out, but was only to be distracted by the other members again.

By the time Teen Top was ready to leave, it was already eight p.m. You bided them goodbye and they left.

Your brother entered not too long after the six boys left. “Wow. You guys had a long talk.” He mused. You laughed and shrugged. “It’s Teen Top, what did you expect.” Yoseob shook his head and sat next to you.

“Are you hungry?” He asked. You shook your head. “No, I already ate some of the fruits that Teen Top brought over.” Yoseob nodded. “So, how are you feeling now?” “I’m fine. I just wish my viola wasn’t completely destroyed. I miss playing it, oppa.”

Yoseob moved and sat on your bed. He pulled you into a hug. “It’s okay. You’ll be able to play again. I promise you. I’ll make sure you’ll be able to play again.” He your hair as you cried.

Soon you fell asleep and Yoseob gently laid you down. He tucked you in and made sure you were comfortable. Yoseob curled a loose strand of hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead.

“Oppa will make sure you don’t lose hope. Oppa will make sure you’re able to play once again. Don’t worry.”

--------

You heard light whispering in the room. You stirred and slowly opened your eyes. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter