What song to play?

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L.Joe had stayed after dance practice to practice the piano.

He did some scales and played ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’. Then he sighed and ruffled his hair.

“Aish. What can I play for her?” He asked out loud. “The pororo theme song.” A voice answered.

L.Joe turned around and saw Chunji leaning against the door frame. “So this is where you went; to practice the piano.” Chunji pushed off the door frame and walked towards L.Joe. “So, what cha gonna play?” Chunji asked sitting next to L.Joe.

The younger boy looked at the older boy weirdly before confessing, “That, I don’t know. I’m still thinking.” “Then play the pororo theme song for Tae Hee.” Chunji said.

L.Joe looked at the older boy next to him. “Why in the world would I play pororo for Tae Hee? Wait…how did you know I was talking about Tae Hee?” Chunji shrugged, “I guessed and my guess was correct.” L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Stupid.”

“Yah! If I was stupid then my guess wouldn’t have been correct and I wouldn’t have seen how love struck you are.” Chunji snapped. “I’m not love struck.” L.Joe denied. “Oh yeah? Then why are you in here trying to find a song?” L.Joe stayed silent not having a comeback.

Chunji beamed in triumph. “Shut up.” L.Joe mumbled. The older boy laughed and patted L.Joe’s back. “It’s okay. I’m glad you found someone to make you happy.” L.Joe smiled at the thought of you. “Yeah…I am too.”

Chunji nodded and smiled. “So, what are you going to play for your girlfriend?” L.Joe shrugged. “I don’t know. What can I play for Tae Hee to let her know how much I love her?” L.Joe looked at Chunji. “Hyung, do you know any?”

“Yah. Why would you ask me? You act as if I know these kinds of things.” Chunji crossed his arms. “Because you’re a player.” L.Joe coughed. “Yah!” L.Joe laughed. “Okay, jeez, I was just kidding. You didn’t have to take it so serious.”

Chunji rolled his eyes, “Whatever.” L.Joe patted Chunji’s shoulder. “It’s okay if you’re known as a player. Girls dig for bad boys.” Chunji playfully pushed L.Joe away. “Yeah, well sadly I’m not a player or a bad boy. I’m a sweet romantic loving guy.”

L.Joe eyed Chunji, “Right…you’re a sweet romantic loving guy.” “I am.” Chunji defended.

The younger boy hummed in reply playing some piano keys.

“Stupid love sick guy.” Chunji mumbled. “Forever loner.” L.Joe shot back. “I’m not a forever loner!” “Yes you are!” “No I’m not!” “Yes you are!” “Ugh!” Chunji threw his hands up. “You’re impossible.” “And you’re a loner.”

Chunji punched L.Joe in the arm. “Ow. What was that for?” L.Joe rubbed his sore arm. “For being a pain.” Chunji smirked. “Well, I’m sorry that I’m just stating a fact. You’ll be forever lonely. No one to hold and love.”

“Just because you have a girl doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t.” A voice said in the distance.

The two boys turned around and saw their other members standing by the door.

“Hyungs, what are you two doing here?” Changjo asked. “I was helping L.Joe find a song to play for Tae Hee.” Chunji replied. “Sounded like a lovers quarreling happening.” CAP snickered.

“YAH!” Chunji and L.Joe fumed. CAP and Niel hi-fived each other laughing. Ricky and Changjo stifled their laughter.

“Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung are having their moment.” Ricky whispered. Changjo doubled over in laughter.

“Ricky, I heard that!” Chunji pointed a finger at the younger boy. Ricky smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter