Deal

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You straightened up and shook your head, “It’s not here oppa.” Yoseob scratched his head, “Then where can it be?” You blew a raspberry and plopped yourself on the steps. “Where could my phone have gone?” You huffed, kicking your feet in the air. Your brother took a seat next to you and patted your shoulder in comfort. “We’ll find it, don’t worry.” He assured. “I hope so.” “We will, now let’s go inside. It’s cold out here.” Yoseob stood up and held out his hand. You grabbed his hand and he helped hull you up. The two of you headed back inside the house.

“Go shower and sleep.” Yoseob said pushing you towards the stairs. You looked at your brother, “Are you sure?" "Yes, now go shower and sleep. You've done a lot today." “Okay…” Doubtfully, you headed up the stairs and took a warm shower.

When you finished, you wrapped a towel around you figure and headed back to your room. Locking your door, you wore your pajamas and wondered on where you had put your phone.

“Where did I put my phone?” You frowned recalling where you and your brother went today. “No, it wouldn’t have fallen out in Myeongdong, would it?” You groaned, kicking your feet in the air like a child.

A knock came at your door. “Come in.” You mumbled. Your door opened and your brother’s head popped in. “I heard some wailing so I thought I’d check up on you.” Yoseob said stepping in. You groaned and pouted. “Oppa, what if I can’t find my phone? What do I do then?” You asked. “We’ll get you a new phone and cancel your old one.” Yoseob simply answered. “But that’s a waste of money.” Yoseob crossed his arms and arched a brow, “You got a better idea if you can’t find your phone?”

You thought about it, but nothing came up. “No.” You answered. “See, now go to sleep. We still got to go to class tomorrow.” You looked up at your brother, “Do you think something will happen tomorrow?” Yoseob softened and placed a hand on top of your head. “Don’t worry too much. Having too much stress isn’t good for one and their health.” Your brother advised.

“Oh? And when did you get so wise?” You arched a brow. “Only when it is needed.” Yoseob stuck out his tongue. You rolled your eyes at your childish brother. “Okay, you weirdo.” “Hey! I’m not weird!” “Of course you’re not oppa. Now can I sleep?” “Of course! Goodnight and don’t think too much about anything, okay?” Yoseob kissed the top of your head. “I won’t, goodnight oppa.” You said crawling into bed. Your brother headed out of your room and switched the lights off seeing you in bed comfortably.

------

“Oppa! Hurry up! I need to use the bathroom too!” You pounded on the bathroom door. “I’m almost done!” Yoseob hollered back. You rolled your eyes, “Yeah, right, you said that ten minutes ago.”

With your arms crossed, you waited impatiently outside the bathroom like you did for the past fifteen minutes. You blew a raspberry. “How long does it take to wash your face and brush your teeth? Not this long.” You mumbled, angrily.

The bathroom door flew open and stepped out a freshened up Yoseob. You glared at your brother. “Took you long enough.” You stated coldly. “I was just trying to look good.” Yoseob replied walking to his room. “For what? You’re going to sweat later, so there’s no point.” You hollered after him before entering the bathroom.

After you finished your daily routine, you headed back to your room and wore a knitted dark blue sweater and skinny jeans. Once you were done, you ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter