Decision

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You stared at your phone. It was seven p.m., and you were alone in your hospital room. Beast had left to go eat dinner. There was a lot of pushing and shouting to get your brother to leave, but it was worth it because you actually had a lot to think about and you needed it to be quiet to think.

You never replied to Kai’s message earlier because you didn’t know how to reply back. However, you also received a call from Mrs. Sukprakob asking whether you have thought about going with them back to Thailand since you were being discharged the next day.

Not only were you thinking about Kai and moving to Thailand, but also Teen Top, Infinite, Beast, EXO-K, and your parents. They were all in your mind.

If you decide to move to Thailand with your biological parents then what would happen to your parents here? Wouldn’t they be sad that you left? How would they react to your decision? You didn’t want to hurt any of them, especially your brother since he’s always been there for you.

You sighed not knowing what to decide: to leave or not to leave.

You opened Kai’s message from earlier and just stared at it. Your thumb hovered over the ‘reply’ button, but yet you couldn’t push it.

“Aish.” You locked your phone and held onto it tightly.

“What do I do? I can’t just leave them, can I?” You shook your head. “I can’t. What will umma and appa think if I left them? And oppa.” You choked back your sob.

“Oppa…” You whimpered as tears came rolling down your cheeks. “What do I do?”

-------

“Tae Hee, are you done yet?” Yoseob asked walking into the hospital room. “Oh. Yeah, I just finished.” You smiled.

Your brother nodded. “Come on, everyone’s waiting for you at home.” Yoseob wrapped an arm around you and the two of you left the hospital.

“It’s starting to get warmer, oppa.” You commented, when the two of you stepped outside. Yoseob nodded and smiled. “You’re right. It is getting warmer. Spring is coming. My favorite season.” You nodded. “Yours is coming and mine is ending. How sad is that, oppa?” “Not really sad because my favorite season is coming. I’m happy.”

You elbowed your brother causing him to double over in pain. “What was that for?” Yoseob glared at you, holding his side. “Nothing, now let’s go home. There are people waiting for me.” You stuck out your tongue and started walking towards the parking lot.

Yoseob jogged after you and slung an arm around your shoulders. “Aigoo, my baby sister actually wants to go home and see the people that are waiting for her.” You gave your brother a look. “What do you mean by that?” “Nothing.”

You rolled your eyes. “I have such a babo as my oppa.” “How can you say that about me?!” Yoseob gasped. You shrugged and pointed to the black car in front of you. “Please unlock the car, oppa.”

Yoseob stuck his teeth and obliged. You smiled, opened the door, and got in. Yoseob stuck out his tongue and quickly jogged to the driver’s side.

-------

“BABY!!” Dongwoon tackled you in a hug, of course making sure he didn’t harm your arm. You laughed and one-arm hugged him, “Hi Wonnie oppa.”

Dongwoon pulled away and beamed. “Wow. You look better than before.” You slapped his arm. “Are you trying to say I looked uglier before?” Dongwoon tapped his chin as if he was thinking. “Let’s see…” “Wonnie oppa!”

The latter laughed and slung an arm around you. “I was just kidding. There’s no need to take it so serious.”  You rolled your eyes and stepped out of his hug.  “I know, Wonnie oppa.”

You turned to Teen Top, Infinite, and EXO-K that were standing in front of you. You gave them a genuine smile. “Welcome back Tae Hee.” They choru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter