The beginning

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellos~ ^^

please watch this video before reading, then read after words. It goes along with the chapter. Thanks. (:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4DBD8CFC18&feature=channel&list=UL

 

 Claps and cheers erupted in the audience.

 

“Whoo!” “Yeah!” “Amazing!”

 

The audience continues to clap and cheer.

 

The trio stood up and bowed. The man with the cello grabs the microphone.

 

“Thank you everyone for coming to our concert. We really appreciate it. Thank you.”

 

The claps and cheers continued on.

 

The trio bowedagain and leaves the stage. Then clapping and cheering starts to calm down. Soon the lights were back on. Everyone leaves the concert hall.

 

“Umma.” Little you pulled on your mom's sleeve. “Yes?” Your mom looked down at you. “Umma, I want to learn how to play those string things.” Your mom chuckled. “You want to learn?” You nodded happily.

 

Your mom chuckled and looked at your dad. “Yeobo, Tae Hee wants to learn how to play a string instrument.” Your mom said. Your dad looked down at you. “Princess, you want to play a string instrument?” You nodded. Your dad chuckled. “Can I appa? Please? I really really want to play.” You pleaded.  Your parents  exchanged a look then nodded. A big wide smile came across your tiny chubby face.

 

“Yay!” You fist pumped happily. Your parents laughed. “Umma! Appa!” Yoseob called running towards you and your parents. Your mom waved at Yoseob.

 

When Yoseob reached you guys, you call him. “Oppa.” You beamed. Yoseob turned to you. “What?” Yoseob said flatly. “Umma and appa let me play a string instrument.” You smiled.

 

Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows at you. “Mwoh? Umma and appa?” You nodded happily. Yoseob looked up at your parents. “You guys let her do it but not me?!” Yoseob said loudly, almost shouting.

 

You got startled, so you hid behind your mom. “Yang Yoseob, that is not a to talk to your sister and us.” Your dad scowled. “She’s not my sister!” Yoseob shouted.

 

Everyone stopped and looked at your family. Your parents bowed in apology. “Mianhae, please continue on.” Your dad bowed. With that everyone resumed to what they were doing.

 

“Yang Yoseob, you are in big trouble.” Your dad said firmly. Then you began to cry. “Aigoo. Don't cry Tae Hee.” Your mom picked you up and comforted you. You continued to sob on your mom's shoulder.

 

Your family then left the concert hall. The ride home was quiet. Yoseob was upset and you were sniffing.

 

When you guys got home, everyone went to the living room.

 

“Young man apologize to Tae Hee.” Your dad said. Yoseob shook his head. “And why won’t you apologize?” “I don’t need to apologize to her.” “Yes you do son.” No I don’t. I didn’t do anything wrong.” Yoseob crossed his arms.

 

Your dad sighed. “Yoseob, tell Tae Hee you’re sorry.” Your mom said softly. “No.” Yoseob frowned. “She’s your sister, you have to.” “She’s not my sister! She’s an orphan!” Yoseob shouted angrily.

 

You tilted your head confused then looked up at your mom. “Umma what’s orphan?” You asked. Your mom looked down at you and smiled. “It’s nothing Tae Hee-ah. You’ll learn when you get older.” Your mom said caressing your cheek. You nodded.

 

“Orphan means you have no parents.” Yoseob blurted angrily. You turned to look at Yoseob. Your parents furrowed their eyebrows and scowled.

 

“No parents?” You asked confused. “You’re an orphan. You have no parents.” Yoseob said angrily. “Yang Yoseob.” Your dad called sternly. “I have no parents?” You looked up at your mom. “Aniya, you have me and also your appa.” You looked up at your dad, who gave you a warm smile which you returned.

 

“They’re my parents. Your parents didn’t want you so they gave you away.” Yoseob blurted. You looked a Yoseob with wide eyes. “Yang Yoseob.” Your mom called a little frustrated. “My parents are not your parents. Your parents are somewhere out in the world.” “Son stop it right now. You’ve said enough.” Your dad said calmly. “No. She needs to know that she doesn’t belong here. She needs to go back to her own umma and appa. She’s an orphan.” “I’m not an orphan.” You said with teary eyes. “Yes you ware. You have no parents.” “I do have parents. Umma and appa.” You pointed your little fingers to your parents  . “They aren’t your parents. They’re my parents.” Yoseob empathize the word ‘my’.

 

You shook your head. “No, they’re my parents too.” You defended. Yoseob walked up to you. “No, they’re my parents and they will always be.” Yoseob pushed your forehead, making you stumble back a few steps.

 

Your mom slapped Yoseob’s hand. “Yang Yoseob that is no way to talk to your sister.” She frowned. “Umma, I told you she’s not my sister.” Yoseob frowned. “Young man, I don’t want to hear anything form you anymore. Go up to your room.” Your mom pointed upstairs. “But-” “Go. Now.”

 

Yoseob mumbled something under his breath and stomped up to his room.

 

You were sitting on the floor crying. Your mom picked you up. “Don't cry Tae Hee-ah. Your oppa was just having a bad day.” Your mom your hair. “But oppa…said I…was…an orphan." You said between sobs. “Princess, don’t worry about that. You have umma and me, who are your parents. You’re not a orphan.” Your dad patted your back.

 

You pulled away and looked at your parents  . You gave them your cute, loving smile, which they returned.

 

“You should sleep. It’s late already.” Your mom headed up to your room with your dad behind her.

 

When she got to your room, she ticked you in and kissed your forehead. “Good night Tae Hee-ah.” Your mom smiled. “Good night umma.” You smiled. Your dad walked up to you and kissed your forehead. “Good night princess.” He smiled. “Good night appa.” You smiled and sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter