Small accident

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, you woke up, did your daily routine, and wore skinny jeans and a plain graphic t-shirt. You grabbed your viola and backpack then headed downstairs, where Yoseob was eating breakfast. You set your stuff down and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

“Ready for another day at school?” Yoseob asked. You shrugged. “Didn’t like your first day at school?” You shook your head. “It was okay. I’m just tired.” You yawned. Yoseob nodded and looked at his watch. “We better hurry.” Yoseob stood up, put his bowl in the dishwasher. You nodded and quickly finished your cereal.

Then you and Yoseob went out to the car and headed to campus. When you guys arrived, you bid Yoseob goodbye and headed to class.

When you were walking to class, a door opened and hit your head. “Ow.” You yelped in pain rubbing your forehead. The person that opened the door just blinked at you.

You looked up to see who it was. He looked familiar. Then it hit you. “Aren’t you friends with Woohyun-ssi?” You asked still rubbing your forehead. L just looked at you then walked away. You were taken aback by his action.

You turned around. “Yah!” You shouted pointing at L. He turned around and looked at you. “Aren’t you going to apologize?” L scoffed, turned around, and walked away. Your jaw dropped in disbelief. “Aish. This guy really isn’t going to apologize. Well, then I’ll make him apologize.” With your hand over your forehead, you strolled after L.

You stopped in front of him, causing him to stop. You looked him in the eyes. Which were so beautiful and mysterious? You couldn’t help but feel mesmerized. *No Tae Hee, you can’t be like this. He needs to apologize.* you mental shook your head.

You cleared your throat. “Apologize.” You said getting to the point. L narrowed his eyes at you, which made you want cower and hide but your stubbornness wasn’t going to let you do that. L smirked. Your eyes widen at the sudden action. *H-he just smirked?!*

“I don’t see what’s so funny.” You frowned. L shrugged and walked past you. You sighed and blew a raspberry. “Yah!” you shouted. L stopped and turned around. “What do you want?” L asked coldly. You gave him an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look. “What?”

You clucked your tongue. “You have no respect for a girl, do you?” You smirked. L narrowed his eyes at you. “What is that suppose to mean?” L asked. You shrugged. “I don’t know, I guess idiots these days just don’t know how to say ‘I'm sorry’.”

“Did you just call me an idiot?” L asked with his patients boiling. You shrugged again. “If that’s what you want to call yourself, then go ahead.” “I asked you a question.” L said angrily. “And I don’t care.” You snapped back.

L was taken aback at your action. *This is the girl that Woohyun hyung wants to be friends with? Something is totally wrong with this girl. She’s not even a girl. She’s like a tomboy.*

“You know, I’m still waiting for my apology.” You said. L raised an eyebrow. “Apologize for what?” “Opening the door and hitting my head.” L looked at your red forehead.

*Oh snaps. Did I do that? It looks like it hurts.* L shook his head. “It was your fault for walking into the door, not mines.” L said. You gasped. *So now he’s blaming it on me?! You’ve got to be kidding me.*

You sighed. “I’m just wasting my time here talking to some idiot like you.” You shook your head and walked away. “Yah!” L shouted. You turned around and gave L a look. “What?” “You know, with that attitude there isn’t going to be a man that will like you.” L smirked. You shrugged. “I could care less. And plus, an idiot like you shouldn’t be saying something like that. Hypocrite.” With that you walked away.

L stood there stunned. He clenched his fist. *This girl really has the guts to talk back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter