White Day part 2

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You squeezed through the crowd in the gymnasium to the front. It was full of girls. They were chanting and cheering on their group. You shook your head. *Girls are really crazy.*

You pulled out your phone and messaged Beast, Infinite, Teen Top, and EXO-K.

‘Good luck on your performance! I’ll be watching! Fighting!! ^^’ –Tae hee

You slipped your phone into your pocket and waited for the concert to begin. You were glad that you had put away your gifts or it’d be a hassle right now.

After waiting for another ten minutes, the White Day mini concert began. Groups, trios, duos, and individuals performed.

“LET’S GIVE IT UP TO BEAST!!!” the announcer bellowed into the microphone.

The crowd went crazy. Screams and squeals were heard from every corner of the gymnasium.

Beast came up on stage with big smiles plastered on their faces. They looked around the gymnasium looking for you and when they found you, they waved madly. You laughed and waved back, mouthing ‘fighting’.

They got into place and music began to play. They started to sing and dance. You began singing along with them. It always amazes you that Beast could be so goofy and childish off stage, but charismatic and manly when they’re on stage.

In the middle of the song, you saw the members looking straight at you when they sang.

“When you are having a hard time, I’ll always be there.

Come to me anytime and come into my arms.

Just close your eyes and listen to my heart.

Oh listen, listen, listen girl.

Nothing better than you.

No one can stop it,

You, you, you, you.

The way my heart feels towards you.

Even if I use 24 hours of a day for you, it’s not a waste,

Just take my hand and fly.”

(Beast – Beautiful)

Junhyung winked and smoothly moved to the back and began dancing.

You shook your head at them with an unbelievable smile on your face. *Oppas, you guys…I love you guys.*

The song soon ended and the crowd cheered loudly. You also cheered and clapped with the crowd.

“Thank you!!” Beast chorused and bowed. They waved at the crowd and blew kisses. Beast blew you kisses and left the stage.

You rolled your eyes, chortling.

A few more people performed. You were enjoying the concert very much.

“EVERYONE, LET’S WELCOME INFINITE!!” the announcer bellowed.

Cheers and claps were aroused in the gymnasium again.

Infinite came up on stage and waved. L’s eyes immediately searched for you. When he saw that you were in the front, a big smile spread across his lips.

You caught his gaze and you tilted your head puzzled. You saw him chuckle before getting into position.

The music came up and they began their performance.

The second verse caught your attention.

“The end of your wet eyes full of memories,

I hope it dies in my embrace.

Falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts,

You who quietly heard them, I try to at least protect.

I think they’ll overflow,

You were always like that to me.

As you endure more pain,

The larger my heart becomes.

Come to me, because I like it when you smile.

I’ll make you comfortable, yeah,

It’s the least I could do for you.

Be mine, I will love you.

I will worry about you.

I’ll care for you until the end.

(Infinite – Be Mine)

L was looking at you the whole performance.

You swallowed and looked away with pink cheeks. *Was this supposed to be for me? Did they…plan this? Comfort me, protect me, worry about me, and love me?*

Infinite’s performance ended. The crowd went wild. “Thank you!!” The seven boys chorused and bowed. Going off stage, L looked at you again and gave you a smile.

Then you knew it was for you. You bet your bottom lip and played with your fingers. You were still processing the information.

“TEEN TOP HERE WE GO!!” the announcer bellowed.

Teen Top came on stage and the crowd cheered. You looked up and accidently meet eyes with L.Joe. He gave you a small smile before turning away and going to his position.

Then Ricky’s words rang in your head.

‘It’s a surprise. It’s a surprise. It’s. A. Surprise.”

You squeezed your eyes shut and took a deep bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter