Fan Girl Warning

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sweetie, how was your time with Dongwoon yesterday?” Your mom asked. "It was fun- wait, how did you know I was out with Wonnie oppa?” You eyed your mom suspiciously. Then it clicked. You snapped your head towards your brother.

“Oppa you told umma.” You accused. “Wait, what? How could you accuse me?” Yoseob gasped. “Because you’re the only one that knew I was with Wonnie oppa.” You pointed out.  “Okay, it might have slipped when I was talking.” You groaned, “Oppa!”

Your mom shook her head with a smile on her lips. “If you two keep talking like that, it’s going to sound as if Tae Hee had a secret date with Dongwoon.” Your mom mused. You gawked at your mom, while Yoseob burst into laughter.

“Umma!” You whined. Your mom laughed. “It does though.” “But it’s nothing like that though!” “I know, so calm down.” You calmed down with your chest going up and down from your little outburst.

“I just wanted to know how you’re doing.” Your mom said in a serious tone. “I’m fine I guess, but confused.” You answered. “Confused? About what?” Yoseob asked.

“Yesterday, L confessed to me.” You revealed. Yoseob gasped dramatically, while your mom blinked. “Like L from Infinite? The pretty boy who’s known as the ‘ice prince’?” Yoseob asked for clarification. You nodded in response.

“Oh my world!” Yoseob threw his arms in the air. “I knew he liked you! The way he acted around you was different. I knew it!”

“He isn’t the only one, oppa.” You chided. “There’s more?!” Your mom and Yoseob gawked. You nodded. “Kai also likes me. No. He loves me. Not only that, but L.Joe wants another chance. I don’t know what to do! Why is this love stuff so complicated?!” You wailed.

Your mom stood up and pulled you into a hug. “Aw my baby is having boy trouble.” Your mom patted your head. You hugged your mom’s waist. “Umma, what do I do? They’re in love with and I don’t know what to do. I’m so pathetic.” You muffled burying your face into your mom’s shirt.

“It’s okay, sweetheart. Just go with your heart.” Your mom smoothed your hair. “But…that’s what I don’t know! I don’t know what my heart wants.” You looked up at your mom. “Umma, can I run away or transfer somewhere else?” “Aigoo Tae hee-ah, how can you want to transfer so quickly? Wasn’t Korea School of Art where you wanted to go so badly?”

You looked down and nodded. “Then why do you want to transfer?” Your mom asked. “I don’t want to deal with this love thing anymore. I’m…scared.” You confessed.

Yoseob clucked his tongue. “If you’re scared and want to run away, how are you going to deal with this if it happens again?” He questioned.

“I don’t know!” You pouted. “Can I just go somewhere where there are no males around me?”

Yoseob and your mom laughed. “I’m serious!” You scowled. “Aigoo sweetie, you can’t just run away. You have to face your fear head on and not run away.” Your mom advised. “But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter