We're Going

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night before the winter concert. You were in your room practicing your solo like the past five days.

A sudden knock came at your door. You didn’t respond, but the door opened anyway revealing six tall, handsome boys. They walked into your room and squeezed onto your bed. You continued to practice.

It was silent for a couple of minutes until you finally spoke still playing your instrument, “Is there something oppas would like?” Beast looked at each other then at you. “Nope, not at all.” Yoseob answered. You stopped playing and looked at Beast in confusion. “Oh. Then why are you guys here?” You asked with a raised eyebrow. “I wanted to see my baby play.” Dongwoon beamed. You chuckled and shook your head.

“Dongwoon oppa, you can see me play tomorrow tonight at the winter concert. You guys are going right?” You asked looking at Beast. “Well, um…about that…” “Yah, Doojoon oppa!” You pouted. Doojoon laughed. “I was kidding. Of course we’re going! How in the world could we miss something like this?” Doojoon said standing up and wrapping an arm around your shoulders. You laughed.

“You know, Tae Hee, I’ve just noticed that you look thin.” Gikwang blurted. Six pair of eyes shifted to Gikwang, who blinked innocently. “What?” “Hyung, how can you say that about my baby?! She’s perfectly fine.” Dongwoon said protectively wrapping his arms around you. The other Beast members sent Gikwang a deadly look. “Did I do something wrong? I don’t think I did.” Gikwang said scratching the back of his head.

You chuckled and shook your head. You stepped out of Dongwoon’s tight protective hug. “You didn’t do anything wrong Gikwang oppa.” You answered Gikwang’s question. Beast stared at you with widen eyes. You blinked at them confused. “What are you guys looking at?” You asked. “You…you didn’t call Gikwang by his pet name.” Hyunseung said. You tilted your head still confused, “So?”

Beast just continued to look at you. You scrunched up your nose and breathed out. “Okay, I’ve had enough of your stares. Please get out oppas. I still need to practice.” You pulled Beast (except Doojoon and Dongwoon) one by one up from your bed. Once they were all up, you opened your door and led them out. When all six of them were out, you closed your door and locked it.

You shook your head. “Crazy oppas.” With that, you picked up your viola and began to practice again. 

-------

Beast was still stunned standing outside your door. Slowly, their feet took them down to the living room, where they sat in silence.

“Hyungs,” Dongwoon called finally breaking the silence. The older boys looked over at Dongwoon, who was on the floor. “I think…aliens abducted my baby!” Dongwoon said looking horrified.

There was a three second pause before the older boys smacked Dongwoon’s head in unison. “Ah. Hyungs that hurts.” Dongwoon pouted rubbing his head where his hyungs smacked him.

“Aish. How old are you again? Sheesh. Thinking aliens abducted my baby sister. Idiot.” Yoseob smacked Dongwoon’s head again. “Hyung.” Dongwoon whined. Yoseob raised his hand to smack Dongwoon again, but Dongwoon quickly scrambled away from Yoseob’s reach.

Yoseob chuckled and shook his head.

-------

“Yes halmoni, I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow at five p.m.” L.Joe hung up and slipped his phone into his pocket. Teen Top looked over at him. L.Joe blinked at them.

“What?” L.Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter