A Shocking Performance part 1

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The winter concert finally came. It was Saturday which meant Christmas was on a weekday this year. Throughout the week you practiced hard, especially yesterday because it was a day before the concert and your performance had to be perfect tonight.

You practiced really late last night, so you slept in to try to catch up on some sleep that you missed the past week.

It was noon when you woke and did you daily routine. When you finished, you headed down to the kitchen. You were hungry. When you entered the kitchen, there was food on the table for you and a note. You picked up the note and read it:

Good morning sweetie,

Today’s your winter concert. Your appa and I are looking forward to it. Play well, okay? There’s food on the table for you, so enjoy! Your appa and I had to run some errands today so we won’t be home. But we’ll be at the concert tonight.

Love, umma and appa

You smiled at the note and set it on the table. You lifted the net and the scent of beef soup came into your system. You inhaled the smell, smiled, sat down, and began to eat. Although you didn’t eat much because of the lack of meals you had the past week.

After finishing you brunch, you washed the dishes, and headed up to your room for some last minute practice on your solo. You continued to practice for the next two hours.

At two p.m., you stopped practicing and started to get ready. You took a shower and went into your closet for a dress. You didn’t have many dresses, but you had enough to make sure no one saw you in the same dress twice. As you looked through, you found the perfect dress. It was a one shoulder silk chiffon gown. You wore it, but it was a bit too long so you decided to wear heels. You looked for your white open toe heels and you found it. 

 

You set your heels on the floor and headed over to your mirror. You applied on some natural looking makeup (since you don’t wear makeup often) and curled your long brown hair. You also wore a square diamond necklace and circle shape earrings.

Once you were done, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. Your phone suddenly ringed. You walked over to your phone, checked the caller ID, and answered it.

“Yes oppa?” You answered. “Tae Hee, get ready. I’m on my way to pick you up.” Yoseob said through the other line. “I just finished getting ready. I’ll wait for you then.” “Okay, I’ll be there in five minutes.” “ALright.” You hung up and wore your white heels.

After putting on your heels, you grabbed your jacket and instrument then headed outside to wait for your brother.

Like what Yoseob said, his car was in front of you in five minutes. Yoseob got out and helped you get in when you finished puttin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter