Truth

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the end of the day, L went storming towards Teen Top’s practice room. Without knocking, he slammed the door opened. Teen Top jumped in surprise and turned towards the doorway.

L strode towards L.Joe and grabbed his collar. “What the hell is this?” L hissed. L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows, “What the hell are you talking about?” He pulled L’s hands off his collar. L rolled his eyes, “Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about.” L.Joe smoothed his shirt and looked at L, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

L clenched his hands into fist restraining his anger. “You don’t know remember breaking up with Tae Hee?!” He snapped. The Teen Top member's eyes rounded.

“How…how did you know about that?” L.Joe asked, stunned. L smirked, crossing his arms. The Teen Top members looked at L.Joe baffled. “YOU BROKE UP WITH TAE HEE?!” They chorused. L arched a brow, “I’m guessing you didn’t tell them yet, huh? And yet, it seems like the whole damn school knows about it.”

L.Joe narrowed his eyes at the latter in front of him with his jaw clenched. “What the hell do you know?” He snarled. With that smirk not leaving L’s lips, he taunted, “I know a lot of things you didn’t know. Like what really happened between me and Tae Hee.” L.Joe drew in a sharp breath.

*Where the hell is this guy going?* L.Joe thought.

“I’m sure you’re curious about what really happened or maybe not, since you already decided to break up with Tae Hee. I’m sure you’re not interested anymore. She is after all…none of your business now.” L shrugged. “I’ll just leave before I say anymore.” L spun around, but was stopped when someone grabbed his arm. He slightly turned his head back and saw L.Joe holding onto his arm.

“What the hell do you mean Tae Hee’s not my business anymore? She still is.” L.Joe sneered. L smirked and pulled his arm away turning back to face the latter. “If she’s still your business then I guess you wouldn’t have broken up with her without knowing the truth. I can bet that you did it without listening to her explanation.”

L.Joe swallowed hard. *. He’s right.*

“I’m guessing I’m correct.” L chimed as if he knew. L.Joe shot L a glare. L shrugged the glare away. “You’re really stupid you know that?” L started. “I took her out because I wanted to. She protested, but gave in.” “Why would you want to take her out?” L.Joe asked. L let out a small laugh through his nose, “I guess my intention wasn’t clear enough, huh?” L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

L looked straight into the latter’s eyes, “I like Tae Hee. In fact, I’ve like her for a very long time now. No, I lied, I don’t like Tae Hee. I love her.” L.Joe’s eyes rounded at the new information, as did the Teen Top members. “I took her out because I wanted to. It was secretly a date, I guess for me at least, but Tae Hee did enjoy herself later.” L.Joe frowned and narrowed his eyes at L. “Why did you take her even though she was dating me?” He asked. “I don’t see anything wrong with it. I told her that we were going out as friends, and we did.” L replied.

“But you just said yourself that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter