Annoying Jerk

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A month has passed since you found out L’s name and you kept your distance from him. Since seeing his face was enough to make you angry so you avoided him as much as you could but unfortunately every time L saw you he would call you.

“Hey tomboy!” “Isn’t it the tomboy?” “Wow. You look more like a boy today than usual.” “My, my, my. You have skinny legs for a guy.”

 

That happened every time he passed by you. Although every time he said it, you had to endure it because he was just a stupid handsome annoying jerk that was trying to get on your nerves. If you showed that you were angry or anything, you knew that he would use it against you and you didn’t want that so you would just smile at him and walk away.

 

But he wasn’t the only one that bothered you. Woohyun did too. Everyday Woohyun would be at Beauty café ordering just to be able to talk to you. It was starting to annoy you but you, again, couldn’t do anything but your parents and oppa were watching. So you just let it go.

 

Also, you would talk to the other Infinite members (except L) because it helped you ignore Woohyun. Because of this, you grew to know them more than what Ricky had told you about them. Although you would always have Ricky’s words in the back of your head when you talked to them.

 

As for Ricky, you guys would continue to talk a lot. Like a lot. He loved to gossip. It was crazy; sometimes you would forget that he was a guy and not a girl. But hey, he’s a good friend though. You also got to know Teen Top more. You had found out that they were just a bunch of kids or more like they acted like kids.

 

Each of them talked (Chunji flirted) to you but there was a specific person who didn’t: L.Joe. You didn’t know the reason why but every time you would try to talk to him, he would either act like you’re not there or act like he’s doing something.

 

You wanted to talk to him about halmoni Lee but there just wasn’t a chance that he would give you, so you just gave up. You figured that it would be useless to even keep on bugging him to talk to you so you just stopped.

 

And sure enough, you and Suho were also talking more. Same goes for D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun. The only person that didn’t talk to you was Kai. For some reason, he refuses to look or talk to you. But you didn’t care because it was either he had issues or he didn’t like you. But you could care less about what Kai thought about you because you knew there were people who liked you for you.

 

As the month passed, your friendships with these boys grew. Well most of them anyway.

 

It was a Monday and your classes finally ended so you packed up, grabbed your instrument and headed out. When you stepped out someone called your name, “Tae Hee!” You turned around and found Baekhyun running towards you with a smile on his face.

 

“Hey Baekhyun.” You smiled. “Hey. Did you just finish class?” Baekhyunasked. You nodded. “Are you going home?” You shrugged. “I’m probably gonna stop by the café before going home. Why?” Baekhyunshrugged. “Just asking.” He smiled. You nodded.

 

“Don’t you have class?” You asked eyeing Baekhyun, who nodded. “Yeah…but I’ll walk you out before going to class.” He beamed. You clucked your tongue. “You should go back to class. I’ll be fine.” You assured. But Baekhyun stubbornly shook his head. “I’ll walk you out. It’s not that far from class anyway. I’ll make it back on time.”

 

You sighed and rolled your eyes in defeat. “Fine, whatever you want. Just don’t have Suho or D.O coming up to me and yelling at me for you being late. I’m not taking the blame.” You said “Don’t worry, you won’t.” Baekhyun assured. “Right.”

 

You walked ahead with Baekhyun following behind you. “So…Tae Hee, how was your weekend?” Baekhyun asked walking up beside you. You shrugged. “Eh, it was okay.” you replied. Baekhyun nodded. “What about you?” You asked turning to Baek Hyun. “Same old, same old.” “Well, that’s what you get for wanting to become a Kpop star. You practice all the time.” You laughed.

 

Baekhyun sent you a look but you just shrugged it off. Then you guys had just reached the gate to campus. “Okay, you’ve sent me to the gate. Now go back before you get in trouble.” You said turning to Baekhyun, who pouted. “But-” you shook your head cutting Baekhyun off. “Go. Suho's probably raging at where you’re at.”

 

Baekhyun let out a defeated sigh. “Okay, Bye Tae Hee.” Baekhyun waved and left back to the practice room. You chuckled shaking your head. You positioned your viola better on your shoulder before leaving.

 

When you turned out of the gate someone suddenly talked, “You know playing around with so many guys makes you look bad.” You looked up and saw Kai in a long dark blue long sleeve, blue jeans, converses, and cap leaning against the gate wall, playing with his phone. 

 

He didn’t even bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter