Alone

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tae Hee-ah!” “Please stop.” “If you explain we’ll understand.” “Tell us what happened.” “Tae Hee, please.” “Please say something.” Beast talked to you all at once when they caught up to you.

At the moment, you didn’t feel like talking. You didn’t feel like you wanted to do anything. You just wanted to be alone, so you stopped causing Beast to also stop.

They waited for you to say something, but were only to receive silence.

“Tae Hee-ah.” Yoseob called. “I want to be alone.” You said and walked off. Beast just stood there and watched you disappear down the hall.

“Poor Tae Hee, she must be hurt.” Gikwang said. The members nodded in agreement. “I wonder who took those pictures.” Doojoon tapped his chin. “I’m guessing a fan girl, since she was willing to post up these photos.” Junhyung answered.

“It possibly can be a fan, but why? Why would they take photos of Tae Hee and L? It just doesn’t make sense.” Yoseob said. “Well, if you think about it; Tae Hee has three guys around her besides us.” Hyunseung stated. “And who are those?” Dongwoon asked. “L.Joe, L, and Kai are always by her.” Hyungseung replied.

The other members thought about it then nodded in agreement. “You’re right; those three are always beside her. Minus L.Joe being addressed as Tae Hee’s boyfriend.” Doojoon said.

“So, if L and Kai are always with Tae Hee…they like her, don’t they?” Yoseob asked. Junhyung nodded, “Seems like it.” “Wow. My baby has three guys who like her. Well of course I’m going to marry her.” Dongwoon beamed which earned him a whack on the head from Yoseob.

“Ow. Hyung~” Dongwoon pouted rubbing his sore spot. “I’m never going to let Tae Hee marry a dumb-dumb like you.” Yoseob stated. “That didn’t mean you had to hit me hyung.” “Yes it did.”

The other members snickered. “Okay, come on guys; we need to get to class.” Doojoon said. The six of them headed to their first class.

----

L.Joe hung up the phone and cursed under his breath.

“Is Tae hee not picking up?” CAP asked. “Yeah, she turned off her phone.” L.Joe replied.

“I wonder what actually happened.” Ricky mumbled. “We won’t know that unless Tae hee or L-ssi says something.” Niel answered. “But Tae hee turned off her phone!” Ricky raged.

CAP put a hand on Ricky’s shoulder to calm him down. “It’s okay, Tae Hee’s old enough to take care of herself.” He assured. Ricky took a deep breath and relaxed a bit.

“What do we do now?” Changjo asked. “Wait, that’s all we can do at the moment.” CAP answered. “Come on we need to get to class.” CAP walked down the hall with the other members following behind, Chunji dragging L.Joe of course.

----

“How could you do that?” “What were you thinking?” “Are you crazy?” “Did you know about this?” “How could this happen?” “Why would you do something so reckless?” The Infinite members bombarded L with questions.

They were in one of the school’s practice room. They had gone into there to talk since there really wasn’t a place for privacy except the practice rooms.

L remained silent. He didn’t even know how to answer the questions that s were shooting at him.

“Why aren’t you answering L?” Sunggyu asked. L looked up at the older boy and sighed, “Hyung, how am I supposed to answer you guys when I don’t even know the answers myself?”

Hoya arched a brow, “So, you can’t tell us why you took Tae Hee out?” L shifted his gaze to the other older boy and a croaked smile appeared on his face, “That…I can tell.” “So tell.”

L shrugged sitting on the floor and staring straight ahead. “Isn’t it obvious? I like her. I like her to the point where I can steal her away from that L.Joe.” L started. “I don’t know when it started, but it just happened and I just realized it not too long ago. So ever since I’ve been acting…weird? I guess you can put it like that, but yeah, I’ve been having her on my mind a lot and worrying about her.” L smiled at the mere thought of you.

s looked at him and softened. They could clearly see that L really liked you, but in the back of their mind, they knew it was a bad idea to encourage L to woo you because you were already L.Joe’s.

“L…you know you can’t steal her, right?” Sungyeol said softly. L laughed through his nose and looked up at his best friend, “I know, but can’t I be with her as a friend? I mean, I did have a plan of stealing her away from L.Joe, but now that I think about it; it’s a bad plan. It probably won’t even work.”

The members sighed in relief hearing that L wasn’t going to steal you away but become your friend instead.

“But hyung, even if you’re friends with Tae hee, won’t you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter