Do I like him or not?

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, you came to campus with Yoseob. While walking, you guys bumped into Infinite. Woohyun smiled and gleefully greeted you, "Good morning Tae Hee!" You gave him a blank expression but forced on a smile and gave him a little wave.

"Hello sunbae." Sunggyu bowed. Yoseob nodded in acknowledgement then turned to you, "Tae Hee-ah, I have to go now. I'll see you later, okay?" you turned to Yoseob and smiled. It was the first time L saw you smile, a real smile.

You nodded, "See you later oppa." Yoseob smiled, bowed to Infinite and left. Now it was only you and Infinite. Woohyun stared at you, while the others did their own things. L smirked and spoke up, "Yo tomboy, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be heading to class too?" You turned to L and shot him a look but he shrugged it off like it was nothing.

You boldly walked up to him. Now you were face to face with him, well almost since he's a couple inches taller than you. You glowered him and snapped, "You should keep your mouth shut." Then you walked away, leaving L standing there shocked. The Infinite members snickered. "L, you so deserved that." Dongwoo smiled "I agree. L hyung, you're so mean to Tae Hee." Sungjong commented. L sent Sungjong a glare that sent him running towards you. "I'm going with Tae Hee!" he waved and caught up with you.

The members watched you and Sungjong talk and laugh. L was sending Sungjong daggers with his eyes. "L, you can stop with that now. We have to go to the practice room." Sunggyu said. The members groaned. "Do we have to?" Sungyeol whined "Yes, we do. So quit complaining and let's go." Sunggyu started walking towards the practice room.The members followed Sunggyu to the practice room.

------

You and Sungjong were walking to your class. "Tae Hee, can I ask you something?" Sungjong asked. You turned him and tilted your head in curiosity. He took it as a 'yes' and asked, "What do you see in L hyung?" You raised an eyebrow confused. "What do you mean?" "Well, L hyung is always bothering you, so I was thinking that you had a crush on him or something, you know?."

You gawked at him, "What? You think I like that annoying ignorant jerk?!" Sungjong put his hands up in defense, "Whoa. I was just asking not planning for you to kill me." You let out an annoyed sigh. "Are you really that upset that I asked?" Sungjong asked worried. You shook your head, "No." "Oh okay, because I was about to say-" "Don't say anything anymore." You said irrupting Sungjong. "Fine, I won't say anymore. Sheesh."

You guys stopped outside your classroom. You turned to Sungjong and gave him a small smile, "Thanks for walking me to class." "No problem. See you later Tae Hee." Sungjong waved and left. You waved and went in class. Mr. Jang was already there waiting for you. You bowed, went to the table and unpacked your instrument.

"Warm up with some scales then we'll start." Mr. Jang instructed "Neh." You said putting on your shoulder rest.

The rest of class went well. You continued to practice your solo, since Mr. Jang was counting on you to be the last performance. And you were determined to give the best performance you've ever had. So you practiced hard for it.

When class ended, you packed up and headed to your next class. While walking to your next class, someone shouted your name, "Tae Hee!" you looked up to see Suho and D.O coming your way. You smiled and waved at them.

"Hey guys." You greeted "Hey." D.O beamed. You giggled, "You seem really happy today." D.O shrugged. You shook your head chuckling. "How was class Tae Hee?" Suho asked. You shrugged, "The usual. You?" "Same." You nodded.

"Tae Hee, you're playing in the winter concert right?" D.O asked. You nodded. "Can we come and watch?" "Watch? You guys would come and watch the instrumental apartment play?" You asked a little surprised. D.O nodded, "Why not? Right, hyung?" Suho nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we'll come. When is it?" "December twenty-third, before Christmas Eve." You said.

Suho and D.O nodded. "Save a spot for EXO-K because we're coming." Suho smiled. You smiled and nodded, "Okay, I will. Well, I should get going now. Bye." You waved and left. "Bye Tae Hee." Suho and D.O waved.

You headed off to class. When you got to class, Ricky was already there sitting your usual spot. "Hey Tae Hee." Ricky gleefully greeted. "Hey." you greeted, setting your viola under the table and sat down. "You're here early." You said turning to Ricky, who shrugged. "I guess I just wanted to beat you today." he winked. You scoffed, "Right." Ricky pouted.

The professor came in and class started. Ricky would pass you notes but you'd just ignore them and kept on looking forward, paying attention to the professor. An hour fifty later, the bell rang and class was over. You packed up your things and grabbed your viola.

"Yah, why didn't you answer any of my notes?" Ricky asked "Because they probably weren't important." You replied "How would you know?" You shrugged and continued on packing your stuff. Once you were finished your grabbed your viola and headed out. Ricky followed you out.

"Tae Hee, wait for me." Ricky whined running after you. "Don't you have to go practice or something?" You asked without looking at Ricky. "Nope, not today. Though I think we're practicing tomorrow." he explained. You nodded and suddenly stopped on your track. Ricky also stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Ricky asked, but you didn't answer. Instead you just stared up ahead. Ricky scratched his head then he looked up and saw what you saw.

Up in front of you guys, you saw L.Joe and another girl kissing. Ricky's eyes bulged out of their sockets at the scene. You felt this little throbbing in your chest but you ignored it. Suddenly, L.Joe pushed the girl away and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He turned and walked but was only to stop when he saw you and Ricky standing there.

"H-hyung." Ricky stammered. L.Joe looked away from Ricky's gaze. You felt really uneasy so you turned to Ricky, "I'm going to class. Thanks...for walking me." You smiled and headed to class. You walked past L.Joe and turned left to your class. The girl had went back to her class, which unfortunately was also your class.

Ricky and L.Joe stood there for a moment until Ricky spoke up, "Hyung, what...what was that?" L.Joe wiped his mouth again with the back of his hand and shook his head. "Crazy fan girl," L.Joe replied walking towards Ricky. "We should go." He continued to walk, while Ricky was stuck there still filled with confusion and frustration.

"Ricky, are you coming?" L.Joe hollered, snapping Ricky out his shock stage. "Oh. Uh...yeah." Ricky turned around and ran after L.Joe. They headed to Teen Top's hang out, where the others were.

------

You unpacked your viola, put on the shoulder rest, and started to tune your instrument when a shadow fell over you. You looked up to see the girl with L.Joe earlier, but your went back to tuning your viola. You thought that ignoring her would make her think that you didn't want to talk and she'll go away but that didn't happen.

You furrowed your eyebrows and asked, "Is there something I can help you with?" She just stood there, while you continued to tune your instrument. You looked up at her with your viola still on your chin, "I asked you a question. It would be polite to answer back." "What you saw earlier was nothing." she finally said. You stopped tuning your viola, set it on your lap and looked up at her, "And why are you telling me this?" "Because you saw me kissing him." "I know that, but it's not my business to know what was going on between you two"

The girl stayed quiet for a moment before speaking up, "I really like him." You looked at her in annoyance, "I'm sorry, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter