Tell me you love me

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and L.Joe continued walking in the park, oblivious to the far away stares.

Throughout the walk, L.Joe couldn’t stop smiling. “Doesn’t your cheekbone hurt?” You asked. L.Joe connected his eyebrows, “No, why would they?” “Because, you’ve been smiling the whole time. Don’t they hurt? Mines would.”

L.Joe chuckled, “I don’t know, but I- Ow.” “Are you okay?” You asked. L.Joe nodded rubbing his cheeks. “Now I understand what you were talking about.” He pouted. You clucked your tongue and rolled your eyes, “Yup, have fun dealing with that.” You started to walk away.

“Yah!” L.Joe shouted. You turned around, “Yes?” “Are you really not going to help me?” “Yup.” You turned around again and began to walk.

“Yah. Tae Hee-ah!” L.Joe exclaimed. You stopped, rolled your eyes, and turned around. “What do you want?” It had come out harsher than you intended too, but being used to it, L.Joe just pouted. “Help me~”

You sighed and huffed, “Fine.” L.Joe beamed and waited happily for you to be standing in front of him. You looked up at him, “How am I supposed to help you?” L.Joe shrugged, “I don’t know.” “Aish. Babo.” “What?” “Just be quiet or I won’t help you anymore.” L.Joe quickly shut his mouth and stood still.

You examined his face trying to figure out what to do. *How in the world am I supposed to help him? Aish. This babo.*

As you examined L.Joe’s face, he lovingly gazed at you. Being oblivious that L.Joe was staring at you, you inched towards his face. L.Joe’s eyes widen, but he quickly composed himself. He gazed over your face, taking in your features: your brown eyes, perfectly heighted nose, and pink pouting lips.

L.Joe unconsciously his lips and leaned in.

From the sudden movement, you blinked and backed away a little. Quickly, L.Joe wrapped his arm around your waist. You gasped with rounded eyes. L.Joe sweetly smiled at you. Your lips parted to ask him what he was doing, but was only to be stopped by his lips landing on yours.

Your eyes widen. L.Joe continued to kiss you sweetly. Before you knew it, you close your eyes, wrapped your arms around his neck, and kissed him back. L.Joe smiled into the kiss.

You guys continued to kiss until one of you needed air, which was you. You pulled away and lightly gasped for air. L.Joe smiled and rested his forehead against yours.

You looked up into his eyes and smiled. “Saranghae.” L.Joe confessed. Your cheeks flushed and you pulled back, but L.Joe tightened his arms around your petite waist. “Don’t push me away.” He said. “You’re such a baby.” You rolled your eyes. “Only with you~” He sang. You couldn’t help but crack a smile.

L.Joe quickly placed a peck on your lips. “Yah!” You frowned. L.Joe innocently smiled and pulled you closer to him.

You connected your eyebrows and eyed him, “What are you doing?” L.Joe chuckled, “Nothing. Jeez, can’t I be this close to my girlfriend?” “No.” “Aw. Why not?” “Because you’re in my bubble.” L.Joe smirked and leaned towards you, who leaned back.

“What are you doing now?” “Am I still in your bubble now?” He continued to lean in. “How about now?” You kept leaning back and felt like you were about to fall. “L.Joe!” You squeaked. “Yes?" You stayed silent, trying to find something to say. “Jagiya, what were you saying?”

You swallowed and mumbled, “No, you’re not in my bubble.” L.Joe stopped leaning in and smiled. “So, I’m not in your bubble?” “No, now, can I get up? I feel like I’m falling.” L.Joe chuckled straightening up, pulling you with him.

You sighed in relief. “Were you that scared?” L.Joe asked observing you. You shot him a look. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” “Whate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter