You're My Dream

Heartstrings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One year later…

“Khun mae, I’ll be fine. I’ll call you and khun por when I arrive in Korea, okay?” You assured Mrs. Sukprakob, who held onto your hands dearly.

“Promise that you’ll call?” Mrs. Sukprakob asked. You nodded with a smile, “I promise khun mae. I’ll definitely call.”

Mrs. Sukprakob nodded and gave your hands a squeeze. “Be safe and remember to call, okay?” “Yes khun mae, I’ll call. Now I need to go before my plane goes without me.”

Mrs. Sukprakob pulled you into one last hug. You hugged her back. “I’m going to miss you, Tae Hee.” “I’m going to miss you too, khun mae.”

The two of you pulled away. You turned to Mr. Sukprakob. You cupped your hands and bowed. “Bye khun por.” Mr. Sukprakob smiled and nodded. “Have a safe trip, Tae Hee.”

You hugged him. “I’ll miss you, khun por.” Mr. Sukprakob hugged you back, “I’ll miss you too, my daughter.” You pulled away and stepped away from your parents.

“Bye.” You waved. Both of them waved.

You turned around and went in line, waiting to board the plane. You handed the attendant your ticket.

“Have a nice trip ma’am.” She smiled. “Thank you.” You took your ticket and stepped inside the long tunnel.

-------

“Yeah, yeah, I know. Hyung, I have to go now. Tae Hee’s plane will be landing any moment now.” Kai said, looking up at the head board, waiting for the Thailand sign to switch to ‘landed’.

“Kai remember that-” “Bye hyung.” Kai hung up the phone and beamed.

What he has been waiting for has finally come.

The latter quickly dashed over to your plane gate and waited for you.

Many people were boarding off the plane. Kai cranked his neck to see if you were one of them. However, when the last person came out of the doors, Kai frowned. He didn’t see you come out at all.

“Is she really going break our promise?” Kai thought out loud as he turned around.

“I didn’t know you’d think so low of me.” You mused.

Kai snapped his head up and his eyes widened. “Tae Hee!”

You arched a brow with your arms crossed, “You really thought I broke our promise, didn’t you?” Kai shook his head in denial, “No.” “Liar, I heard you.” “Aw come on, I didn’t mean it.” Kai clung onto your arm.

You made a face and pushed Kai’s forehead, “Babo.” “Ay, your Korean is still good.” Kai smiled. You rolled your eyes, “Of course it would be. I was raised learning and speaking Korean. How can I forget it so easily?”

Kai shrugged, “I don’t know because you’re Thai and not Korean?”

You tilted your head then nodded. “Then I probably should have stayed in Thailand for another year, maybe even forever.”

Kai gawked at you then pouted. “I was just kidding, babe. Don’t be mad at me.” You clucked your tongue, “Aigoo, you’re still a big whiny child, aren’t you?” “Hey! I’m not a whiny child.” You eyed Kai and nodded, “Right, you’re not a whiny child.”

“But I’m not!” Kai defended cutely. You giggled and patted Kai’s cheek, “Okay, you’re not a whiny child.” Kai beamed. “You’re my whiny child-like boyfriend.”

Kai’s smile fell. He scowled and crossed his arms.

“Aw, is my poor whiny boyfriend mad?” You cooed. Kai huffed and turned his head. “Aigoo, my whiny boyfriend is mad. What can I do to cheer him up, huh?” You nudged Kai, who didn’t give you a glance.

You tiptoed and pecked the corner of Kai’s lips.

Kai’s eyes widen as he blinked at you. You gave him a sweet smile, “Happy now?”

Kai cleared his throat and shook his head. Your smile fell, “Why not? I already gave you a kiss.” Kai tapped his lips. You furrowed your brows, “I already kissed you though.” “Then I’m not talking to you anymore.” Kai huffed.

You shook your head at Kai’s childish act. You got on your tiptoes again, and this time, kissed him fully on the lips.

When you were about to pull away, Kai pulled you closer and deepened the kiss. “I’ve miss you.” He said between kisses. You smiled into the kiss.

-------

“How are things going, huh?” You asked when the two of you were in Kai’s car. “Same old, same old.” Kai replied. You rolled your eyes, “I would have guessed.” “How about you?” Kai glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter