She likes me. She likes me not.

Big Bang's Newest Noona

It had been only three days. Three days since they had left NY. Three days since he had done and said the unthinkable. Three days since she had left. Three days since he had let her go without doing anything, without saying goodbye. And in those three days, he had done… nothing. The others had given him the cold shoulder for the first two days day, except for Seungri. But after those first few days they had tried to be just as warm and bright as ever. Well, all of them except Daesung. He hadn’t been acting angry, no, Seunghyun could have dealt with the anger. It was the silence that was bothering him. Anger… anger was something he was used to. But the silence? The looks of disappointment, the sadness he had seen on Daesung’s face every time their eyes met, that he could not get used to.

 

He glanced down at his phone and the pictures he was once again flipping through. He felt like such an idiot. Actually, a good number of words came to mind to describe himself at the moment, none of which he would ever want anyone to use, but all of which felt applicable. Why? Because he was an idiot. An idiot with a temper. But damn it, why did she have to act the way she did? Why did she have to… Just thinking about it made him want to throw his phone against the wall, but he, luckily, had better control over his actions when he was upset. His mouth still had a mind of its own, but the rest of his body listened to him at least. Still, he almost wished he had let it all go that night.

---

He wasn’t one to fall in love easily, not since his ex broke his heart, but that didn’t mean he had stopped developing crushes. He just normally didn’t act on them. Which is why it was only two days before she was going to leave, and he still had not mentioned to Nikky that he liked her. But tonight? Tonight he would. It was true that she wasn’t his normal “type”, but then again his normal “type” wasn’t the type that he would actually want to have any sort of real relationship with. He did jokingly say that he wanted a girl to look a certain way or whatever, but personality? It was so important. So very important. And Nikky had drawn him in right away. Well, the way she looked when she smiled, her eyes, her hair, and the way she acted towards Daesung had all drawn him in. And then over the course of the week, she had only ensnared him more.

 

The only reason he was angry that one night at Karaoke was because she chose Jiyong over him. Yes, it was stupid, but it had hurt his pride. As soon as he had cooled down, he had realized how stupid that had been and was glad when things were smoothed over with her. Later, when she had had that fight with Jiyong, he was glad he had stayed with Nikky and Taeyang had gone to settle Ji down, because seeing her standing there? It had almost broken him. Still, he hadn’t been willing to admit anything. It was true that seeing any girl on the verge of tears did something to him, but last night… Last night had been different.

 

He had been upset leaving the club because of that… that… idiot she had spent most of the night talking to apparently, but then later by the pool, he instantly forgot all of that. Holding her as she cried had finally made him realize that she meant more to him than just a noona, even more than just a friend. He wasn’t in love with her, no, love took time and trust. But he had fallen for her. He knew she was upset about leaving so when she had surprised them with shopping and FAO? He had been speechless. She was the one leaving, she was the one who had been crying, and she had done that for him. For them. Therefore tonight? He was going to do something for her.

----

Even after Jiyong had pulled him away to do a little meet and greet, he couldn’t stop glancing back over at the table and smiling, grinning even when he caught her looking up at him. All of the girls he was being introduced to had nothing on her personality and intelligence wise, and beauty wise? They were all fakes. Which is why he worked his off to snag a waiter and order one of his favorite bottles of wine. Sure, everyone else was drinking liquor, but wine was his comfort, and he knew she liked it as well, so this? This was his treat to her. Some wine and a quiet place to just relax and talk would be perfect, he just knew it. Well, that and the present he had tucked into his pocket. He grinned even more as he thought of how she would look when she saw it.

 

But when he glanced back over to see if the wine had arrived at the table yet, she was gone. He quickly scanned the dance floor with no luck, until he remembered something she had said. “I hate crowds at clubs like this. I wish there was some place quieter, you know?” It was one of the reasons he had booked one of the quieter booths for them to go and talk in, probably with at least one of the others joining them. But if she had started to feel closed in or that it was too loud before he had gotten back…

 

Seunghyun quickly tapped the manager’s arm and leaned in to make sure he was heard. “Is there somewhere quiet here?” He put a little laugh in his question to make it seem like a joke, just to make sure he didn’t offend the man.

 

“Well, we have the outside patio in the back. We even put heaters out, but most people don’t go out there.”

 

"Okay. Where is it?”

 

“The big entrance is over there,” he glanced towards a set of glass doors mostly blocked and hidden by bodies, “but there is another one that connects to the pathway around the building over here.” This time Seunghyun was directed to look at an inconspicuous Fire Exit door 10 feet away.

 

“Will it alarm?” He asked as he started to move towards it.

 

“No, no, but there aren’t any heaters along the pathway. Its best-“ But Seunghyun just smiled and walked away as the man was talking, giving him a small nod and a wave as he left through the door.

 

He was almost positive this was where she would be, but just as he was about to turn the corner around the biuilding, he heard a man’s voice and stopped. He was about to turn around and leave since he was obviously wrong when he heard another soft, low female voice, followed by that man’s voice again. He would have high tailed it out of there, not wanting to cut in on anyone’s private time, except… Well he could have sworn he heard the man say a name that ended in “-ki”. Nikky? Kiki? Could- no. But still, his curiosity got the better of him and before he knew what he was doing, he had barely stuck his head out to peak around the corner. And truthfully, nothing could have prepared him for what he saw.

 

It was odd to him that he was able to recognize her, but how could he not? He knew that dress. He knew the way that silly wig had been styled. The way the dress clung to her curves and the way she held herself even in that position? It was undoubtedly Nikky, and he felt sick with what he saw. She had her back to him and that boy, no that jerk was standing in front of her, grinning and holding onto her arm. Suddenly he tugged her towards him, and Seunghyun heard a quick intake of breath even from where he was. He saw the jerk lean down, his face getting closer to Nikky’s as she just stood there, and-

 

And he turned and ran. Not ran exactly, but he hurried back to the side entrance. His initial shock was quickly replaced with anger, so quickly that he hardly registered the shock at all. Now the only feeling he had was rage, with a slight tint of betrayal. He had thought- It didn’t matter what he thought. Obviously any sort of reaction or feeling from Ni- the girl in question- just thinking her name was making him more upset- had been imagined on his part. How stupid of him. So when he got back inside? He went straight to the bar.

---

It was actually at the bar that the jerk found him not even twenty minutes later.

 

“Hey,” he heard a male voice next to him greet him, but was going to ignore it until: “You must be Top.” Seunghyun turned, and was greeted with the grinning face of none-other than the jerk himself. A hand was offered, which he ignored, as well as a greeting “I’m Chris.” After a little bit of silence, the jerk, Chris, lowered his hand, but his smiled only evolved into a smirk. “So, I was hoping I could ask a favor of you. Man-to-man.” Seunghyun simply took another sip of his drink in silence before Chris continued. “I was hoping you could give me Kiki’s phone number.”

 

Finally, he couldn’t keep silent any longer. He let out a scoff before replying. “What, did she not give it?”

 

“Oh, she did,” Chris said with an even larger smirk as he held out his hand. There was a residual black smudge across the back. “But it got wet before I could copy it into my phone.” He gave a shrug as he took a sip of the drink the bar tender set infront of him. “I tried to dry it but…”

 

“Why should I?” Seunghyun asked as he gestured for the bar tender for a refill.

 

“Well, I could call her work phone, but I’d rather have her cell phone, you know?” Seunghyun felt the bottom of his stomach drop slightly. The fact that Chris knew about Nikky’s work phone… but wait. He had called her Kiki. If she actually wanted to keep in touch with him, surely- “What, don’t believe me?” Chris interrupted his thoughts with a laugh. “Look dude, she told me all about you and the rest of Big Bang. We talked about how she has to wear those silly disguises and she even told me her name.” A raised eyebrow and a frown had Chris smiling. “Nikky. Did you really think she wouldn’t tell me that?” He scoffed and shook his head, a smile on his face. “Dude, really…” It was only when Chris started going into detail about what they had talked about, including boys and boyfriends and how she wanted a relationship with someone who lived in the states that Seunghyun gave in. His mind was racing, and, truth be told, he was hurt. Hurt and angry. So without a word, he took out his phone and copied Nikky’s real number down on a napkin before sliding it over to the man, no, the boy next to him. As Chris smiled and gave him a “Thanks, man,” he slammed back the rest of his drink and, ignoring Chris, walked over to the others, ready to force them all back to the hotel, whether they were ready or not.

-----

And the rest? The rest was history.

 

Avoiding her the entire next day. The fight in the dressing room. He unconsciously rubbed where she had hit him as he continued to stare at his phone. He was supposed to be doing something, he knew that, but he just couldn’t remember what. Seungri, for some reason, had been doing everything he could to keep him out of trouble. Whether it was by making sure he ate or that he was where he was supposed to be, the maknae had definitely stepped up, and while Seunghyun had no idea why, he was grateful. Somewhat.

 

“Hyung?” Seunghyun gave a short sigh as he heard the voice behind him. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. He blanked his phone’s screen as he turned to see not only Seungri, but Deasung as well, standing in the doorway. “Can we talk to you?” He stood as he responded with a shrug before both boys walked in, leaving the door open behind them and looking, well, scared. He wondered if he had really been acting that poorly for them to be scared just to be in the same room as him. A quick look back at his actions over the past three days, and he couldn’t really remember snapping at them or anything, but maybe he had and just not realized it? His temper did have a way of taking over his tongue.

 

“Hyung…” Daesung began before looking to the maknae and motioning him forward, avoiding eye contact with Seunghyun the whole time.

 

Seungri stepped closer as he took a deep breath. “We know you’re angry about Nikky-noona, but-“ he stopped as the older man’s eyes narrowed. He glanced at Daesung who took a deep breath before starting forward as well.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry,” he said as he walked forward and gave Seunghyun a hug, wrapping his arms around the older man's upper body, trapping his arms. The taller man froze for a minute, confused since he knew Daesung had been upset with him and the boy wasn’t one to usually initiate anything like this. But before he could make sense of it, he felt someone grab his hand. Suddenly his phone was gone, and the hug was over.

 

He glared at the maknae who had managed to get completely across the room and back to the door in four seconds flat, Daesung now standing next to him. “Seungri-ya, give me my phone.” He held out his hand and took a step forward only to stop as Daesung protectively stepped in front of the younger boy.

 

“Top-hyung, I’m really, really sorry, but-” Seungri shut up as he held the phone out towards both men. Daesung turned towards it and his jaw just dropped. Seunghyun, on the other hand, jumped forward to try and grab his phone, only to be stopped by Daesung once again. The younger boy grabbed the phone from Seungri and stared at the picture. It was the first one Seunghyun had, and it was none other than Nikky and Daesung, the first day they had met her. Instead of watching as the younger boy flipped through the other few pictures of Nikky, Seunghyun walked over and sat on the couch in defeat.

 

“Hyung, did you… did you like Nikky?” Daesung asked, in shock.

 

“N-“ But he was cut off before he could respond.

 

“Top-ssi, I know,” Seungri motioned out the door as he spoke and the two remaining members walked in. “I figured it out while we were in New York.”

 

“Hyung,” Jiyong asked, a confused expression mirrored on both his and Youngbae’s faces. “Is it true?”

 

Instead of answering right away, he just sighed, shaking his head, before he covered his face with his hands. Finally, he spoke. “So?” That single word was so short, so clipped, and so angry, he almost couldn’t continue. “So what if it is true? Why does it matter anymore? So what if I liked her? It’s obviously she didn’t feel the same way about me. It doesn’t matter now. She left. She’s gone, and I… and we are here. End of story.” Though he started off angry, by the end he just sounded… resigned. He glanced up to see Jiyong and Youngbae exchange a look before walking over and standing in front of him.

 

“I think we should tell him,” Jiyong said, looking at Daesung as he spoke.

 

“What? No! We promised-“ the younger member broke off, looking at the oldest who was now sitting up, alertly looking around at everyone.

 

“Tell me what?”

 

This time it was Youngbae that spoke up. “Daesung-ah, he deserves to know.”

 

“But noona-“

 

He stopped as Seungri laid a hand on his arm. “Noona will understand.”

 

He copied his hyung and glanced between all of the other members before sighing and sitting down next to Seunghyun. “If you say so.”

 

Having had enough of the mysterious talk, the eldest member spoke up, his tone sharp with impatience as he let a curse slip, the control on his anger starting to slid. “What the hell are you all talking about?”

 

Jiyong sat down on his other side as Youngbae spoke. “I think it’s time we tell you what happened at the club.”

 

Seungri stood next to the older man and sighed. “It all started when we were at the club and I noticed that noona was gone.”

-----

A/N- So, I decided you all might want some explanations before we wrap up this whole shebang. I actually wrote the draft of this out around the time I wrote the scene with Chris. Wow, that was awhile ago wasn't it? 0.o

Anyways, I am completely exhausted, so I hope you all enjoy it and I didn't miss any problems >.< 

Love you all! <3<3

Side note- Just an fyi- when it is just the boys around, whenever they talk it is in Korean. For this and any future reference ^_^