The not-so-makeover Makeover

Big Bang's Newest Noona

A/N: Sumimasen!!! >.< I forgot another of my favorite lines, where Cho Hee talks about Seungri... Its added now though >.< Sorry about that guys!

-----

I was waiting outside when Cho Hee-unni finally pulled up. I stood up when I heard her call my name, but I was not expecting to see what I did. Cho Hee-unni, in a black, tinted window town car. Cho Hee-unni with pink streaks in her hair, a miniskirt, pink leggings, and a leopard print pink tank top. So... much... PINK! Suddenly, I was even more terrified than before. Pink was not my color. Oh god, this could only end poorly. But I smiled as she came towards me, and was a little surprised when she walked right up and gave me a hug. "I am so glad! We need third noona so bad. These boys..." she tsk-ed and shook her head. "But, Hae Jung-ssi say you need clothes, yes?"

"Well, yes..." I nodded, then held up my hands. "But it can wait! Hae Jung-unni said you wanted to go have a girl's day?" Two evils... I was faced with two evils. Go shopping and most likely get forced into something that was pink and tight fitting, shudder, or go and relax and gossip. Relaxing and gossiping was the better of the two options.

"Yes!" She said, smiling widely and dragging me to the car. Wasn't there just one person in this group who wasn't hyper? Oh right, I guess it was just Daesung and Seungri who were like this... and apparently Cho Hee-unni when she wasn't working. Such a difference! "Come, we have reservations." She laughed. "Do not worry, it will be fun!" Well, I guess I hadn't been able to keep the look of "oh god oh god i'm going to die" off of my face. But the fact that this made unni laugh was a good sign. I hoped.

Thirty minutes later, after a car ride filled with many questions such as "How old are you?" "Where are you from?" "Do you have family?", both me asking her and vice-versa, we arrived at what I could only describe as a spa. Seriously. There was a fountain out front. And when we walked in, there was soft music and they gave us water with berries in it for flavoring. Just have to say- some of the best tasting water ever. Apparently the lady behind the counter knew Cho Hee, because as soon as we had our water she was around the counter and greeted us with a bow.

"Ah, Cho Hee- seonsaeng! It is so nice to see you again!"

Cho Hee bowed back slightly. "Tami-ah, you are well?"

"Oh yes, very." She, Tami I was assuming, turned towards me. "And you must be Nikky?" I nodded and gave a small smile and bow. "It is nice to meet you, I am Tami."

"Nice to meet you," I said, feeling slightly awkward.

"Well, we have everything set up for you ladies," she said gesturing to the hallway behind her. "If you will follow me?"

When we walked into the room, I was shocked. It wasn't just one room, no, it was two. The first room had a massage table on one side and what looked like a hair dresser's station on the other, and beyond it, through a sliding paper door, were two massage chairs, complete with foot baths. I was so busy staring around that I hadn't noticed the two girls who came in until one of them grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the hair station. "Waaaaiit, wait wait," I said, trying to drag my feet. Cho Hee-unni laughed, of course.

"Do not worry, Nikky-ah," she said with a smile on her face. "Chi will do your hair. Ami will give me massage. Then we switch."

"But..." I looked at the girl smiling at me and holding my hand. "I kinda like it the way it is." I hadn't heard her speak. I hadn't heard Ami speak either. I know it was rude but... I was worried that Cho Hee was going to be my only way of communicating what I wanted. And whether she would listen to me or not... that seemed questionable.

Chi, who was an asian girl with chunky yet adorable bangs and a round face, smiled at me. "Don't worry. I've been doing this for years." Oh good, I thought. "From the look on your face, I figured it would be best if I just dragged you over instead of waiting for you."

I smiled. "Well, you're probably right. But. Do you promise nothing outrageous?" I looked over at Cho Hee's pink hair, which was currently disappearing behind a screen.

"I promise." She led me over to the chair and sat me down. "Just a trim, 'kay?" I nodded.

"Alright, I trust you," I replied.

"Bad move," I heard from the other side of the room. I glanced over and the girl named Ami smiled at me. Before I could ask, Cho Hee was back from behind the screen, in just a robe.

"Nikky-ssi, Hae Jung said to tell you. There are things you must know, okay?"

I nodded, but was quickly reprimanded by Chi, so instead I stared at the ceiling. "Okay."

"The boys, they are nice. They are kind. But they like to have fun. You must watch out when they drink. Top and Seungri? They are bad. Not bad boys. But they drink too much. Taking care of them when drunk is not fun. Daesung and Taeyang are best. Taeyang is nice and sweet, but... He feels alone. He is more shy then other boys. Oh! But he is bad for clothes. He rip too many of my ing shirts." At that point I tried to turn and stare at Cho Hee, not expecting that sort of language from her at all, but was, once again, reprimanded by a snarl from my sweet looking hairdresser. A quiet "Do not MOVE" was said in my direction and I immediately closed my eyes and stayed still. Cho Hee continued after a slight pause. "Daesung is very nice too. But he tries to get what he wants. He uses charm and his smile." There was another pause, but I was too terrified to move this time, and instead just waited until Cho Hee-unni was ready to start again. "He just want everyone happy. Top taught Daesung how to charm. He is better than Daesung and will try on you. Be careful. Also, he has a temper. Not big. It is small. But he does not let go sometimes." She tsked at something before continuing. "Seungri is maknae. Youngest? And acts very sweet. But he can turn on like that!" She added with a snap of her fingers. Turn on? Again, I wanted to ask a question, but did not in fear of Chi. "And then Ji yong. He is good leader. Pushes the boys when they need it. Is kind too. But he is just as... mm... mishevous?"

I heard a voice, I assumed Ami's, say "Mischievous?"

"Ah, yes, mischievous," Cho Hee's voice replied. "He like to party. And is a play boy. Or pretends to be a bad and play boy."

Before I could say anything, Chi patted my arm. "And you're done!" I opened my eyes and saw that Cho Hee had her clothes back on, and then I was spun around to look in the mirror. I looked... the same. Well, not exactly the same. More put together I suppose. I grinned at Chi. "Thanks!"

She waved her hand at me. "It's what I do," she said, laughing. Next thing I knew, I was being whisked over to the other room and they started what was called a "Mani/Pedi", which I absolutely loved. Cho Hee and I spoke of many things, and eventually we talked about clothes. She wanted to know what to put me in that night, so I told her my measurements and she informed me that she had the perfect thing for the show. We also talked about why I loathed shopping. She apparently could not understand, so we spent the remaining time going back and forth as to why mini-skirts and revealing clothing were in fashion and why some people, ahem- me, refused to wear such things.

Finally, my nails looking very natural, but clean, while my toenails had come out a bright red against my wishes, Cho Hee smiled at me. "Time to go!" I looked at the clock and my jaw dropped. We would have just enough time to get to the concert hall before call time. What about my shopping? What about my clothes?!

I turned back to Cho Hee. "Unni... what about-"

"No time," she said, shaking her head. "We will go in New York. Now, let's go." She said with a smile. I sighed inwardly. I knew shopping in New York would be even worse, but she had needed this time, so... I smiled. "Alright, let's get to work."

--------

A/N: I know, I know, you were expecting a big make over. But trust me, it will be worth it in the next chapter ^_^ Which I should HOPEFULLY get to tomorrow, lol. Each chapter is taking me much longer to write out than think up. I already have everything planned for the next good chunk of chapters. But I figure I should warn you... this story won't be short. If you want me to make a shorter version, I can, but this one is gonna be longish... and amazingly awesome ^_^