Not a chapter- Updated

Big Bang's Newest Noona

 

Hey guys.

 

Well, I promised to have a chapter up and... I'm sorry, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it up soon. Things are a little crazy in my life right now and I'm going through some major bad feels. Normally writing helps, but I just can't seem to get anything good on paper right now. I write and then when I look at it, all I can think is "Man, this ..." So then I get more depressed and... yeah. Vicious cycle.

 

The worst part is that I wrote part of a chapter, but it just didn't feel right. So I rewrote part of it. And it still felt wrong. I tried again and again but... I didn't want to give you guys something that was horrible, you know?

 

Not that you needed to konw that, sorry. I just didn't want you all to think I was abandoning you, because I'm not, I promise! I just need to take a step back and hopefully I'll be able to get out of this funk sooner rather than later.  >.<  Ugh, I'm sorry if this sounds bad or like I'm seeking attention or whatever... and I'm really sorry if it makes me lose followers. I feel horrible that I don't have a real chapter for you, and I am sorry. I love you all very much, and hope to have something worth reading as soon as I get over this... whatever it is.

 

~Kiki-noona

 

9/5/12 Update- 

Hey guys!

 

After a little while, it seems I'm finally out of that horrible funk. It took some time, but thanks to friends, and the kind words from my AFF, tumblr, and twitter friends ^_^, I'm almost right as rain!

 

Also, I started writing again! It turns out that rewriting a chapter so it has the same story line but a completely different tone is much harder than I originally thought >.< I spent a good bit of time on it, and it would have been done tonight except...

 

Well, I was working on it at work. And I had to save it to a flash drive. And... I sort of forgot the flash in my computer at work >.< So I hope to have it up tomorrow! I'm going to bypass having the reviewers look at it (I love my reviewers SO much), because I want to get it up for you all ASAP. The chapter after that may take a little while longer, since I will send it to the reviewers first, but I hope you'll continue to wait and that the next chapter will prove enjoyable. It is filled with lots of emotional goodies and is, once again, a rollercoaster of emotions. I just hope you all like it >.<

 

Anyways, I guess I want to thank you all for waiting and supporting me and I hope you stay for the rest of the ride ^_^

 

~Kik-noona <3