Getting Approval- Second Conert, Woooo!

Big Bang's Newest Noona

Of course, even with YG there, the show had to go on, no matter how nervous it made people. Then again, maybe I was the only nervous one... I spent the beginning portion of the show helping Cho Hee, sliding rather comfortably into my job of being her costume lackey. Of course, what was live theater, yes I am comparing a performance like this as theater because, well, they are acting and singing and dancing, without a costume malfunction. I was in the dancer's changing room, not the boy's, with Cho Hee-unni, when she suddenly stopped, held a hand to the earpiece in her ear, and let out what sounded like a combination roar and growl. She stomped over to the rack, grabbed a black tank top with some sort of white design on it, turned around and tossed it at me. I managed to grab it while she snapped at me.

"Top needs shirt. Stage Right. Now." She turned back to the dancer she was currently putting make-up on. I looked between her and the tank top for a moment before she saw me. "Now!!"

"Ah, yes!" I said before hauling , as carefully as I possibly could in my heels, down the hall.

When I got to stage right, one of the assistants from the venue with a headset saw me and waved me over. "Top," he said, well shouted since it was so loud from the concert going on only 15 feet away, "will be coming down here in about 30 seconds. He said that he needed a new tank top." I held up the one I had and he nodded, then pointed to a spot about 6 feet beyond the light from the stage. "Wait there. You have 45 seconds for the change." I nodded and got to my spot.

I was lucky enough that I had done theater before, so quick changes? No big deal. I had helped an actor change from one costume to a completely different one in 15 seconds before. Of course, I forgot that I was dealing with Top. He came down the stairs and handed his microphone to the assistant who pointed him in my direction. He came towards me and held out his hand. "Tank top?" He asked.

I held it out to him and held my other hand out for the jacket he was wearing. He took it off and handed it to me, grabbing the tank top, before stopping and just looking at me. I raised an eyebrow, knowing that he did not have much time. "What?"

"Umm... turn?" He said, giving his finger a twirl in my direction. What in the world... The assistant took this moment to come over and yell "20 seconds!" to us, and I held my hand out for his old tank top, which I saw had a tear. How he got the tear? Who knows, but apparently performing in a torn tank top was a big no-no for this guy. I stood staring at him for another five seconds before he finally let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed his jacket before tossing it on my head. I, of course, grabbed at it, pulling it off my face before looking at it and then glancing at Top to see the last bit of his back as he pulled his new tank top on. He had apparently turned his back towards me after tossing the jacket that I was holding out to him. He grabbed the jacket, handed me the old tank top, avoiding my eyes as he said "Thanks," and then he was gone.

I was staring at his retreating back when it hit me. He hadn't wanted to change in front of me. I managed, barely, not to laugh, and instead just chuckled silently to myself. He had thrown the jacket on my head to keep me from seeing him without a shirt on. I remembered that he was shy about others seeing his body but... I was his noona now. Surely this was different.

I was still chuckling when I got back to the changing room. "Nikky-ah!" I looked up at Cho Hee and put the tank top in her outstretched hand. "Good. Now go! Time to start almost!" She turned me around and pushed me towards the door and, a moment later, it was shut behind me. Oh, right. Show time.

The performance went off without a hitch, much smoother than last time. Actually, it was completely better, in my opinion. After getting to know the boys a tiny bit better, I didn't feel quiet as awkward. First, as I pretended to talk and act serious with GD, I was able to really concentrate on what I was doing instead of worrying about what was next. We switched it so I went to Daesung next and he and I did a tiny bit of swing dancing before he pulled me in and we pretended to laugh and slow dance a little. Pretending to flirt and blush with Seungri was also much easier and since I had watched some of the dancing at the club the night before, I felt much better and more natural while dancing with Top, though I noticed he had a harder time looking me in the eyes this time. I managed to keep my face straight, since I knew that was what the dance called for, but it was so damn difficult not to smile and laugh.

This time I managed to get down the stairs while walking next to him, and as soon as we got down there he looked at me, smiled and nodded, which I took to mean good job, and he was gone. I saw the others in another section of backstage, but between them and myself was YG. I took a deep breath, put a smile on my face, and walked towards them. When I got near YG, I smiled at him, bowed some, and then, after he nodded his head at me, his expression impossible to read, I kept moving. I was intercepted by Hae Jung before I got to the boys and told me Cho Hee needed help.

Cho Hee let me change into my clothes from earlier as the boys performed, and, after that, the rest of the concert passed in a blur of very smelly and stinky clothes being packed up. An endless stream of clothes. Ugh. But finally it was over. As the boys performed their encore songs, Hae Jung came to the changing room I was emptying out.

"Ah, Nikky!" I smiled as she came in and hugged me. "I am so proud!"

I just looked at her and laughed a tiny bit. "Why, unni? What did I do?"

She pulled me down for another hug. "YG said that you could stay!" I looked at her, frozen for a minute, before I then pulled her in for a hug, a huge smile on my face.

"Really?!?! Ohmygoshthisissoexciting!"

She laughed as she patted my back. "Yes, yes. All of the paper work is filled out, so you are now officially a noona!"

At that point Cho Hee came in. I pulled away from Hae Jung, afraid she was going to scold me for not continuing with my work, but she smiled and I realized drill sergeant Cho Hee was gone for now. "Nikky-ah! I am happy!" She came over and gave me a hug as well. "Now, we fly tonight. Okay?"

I looked over at Hae Jung. "We will be leaving for the airport soon." Ah, that made sense. I nodded, but Hae Jung just gave me a once over look. "Hmm," she said, looking between me and Cho Hee. She turned and the two then had a tiny conversation before she turned back to me and explained what was going to be happening. Apparently, once we had everything packed up it would be time to leave. The dancers would take one vehicle, the two noonas would join me and three of the managers in another vehicle, while the boys would get the last vehicle with two of the managers. And then we would all meet up at the airport. The dancers actually were on a different flight, but the boys would be on the same flight as me, the noonas, and the managers.

But now that I was a noona and would be traveling with the boys, as well as going out with them in public, Hae Jung said that I would need to follow some rules. Anytime I was with them when they were acting as Big Bang, I had to wear a disguise. For now, it would be a black wig with bangs and sunglasses, plus lip liner to make my lips slightly larger. That would change in New York, but this would have to do for now. The boys would be going through the airport as themselves, which meant I had to be in disguise too. There would be times that we would be going out and the boys would disguise themselves instead of me, but Hae Jung said she would explain that when the time came. Of course, at that point we were interrupted as the boys came in.

Apparently they had heard the news from YG and were looking for me. I was quickly given a half-hug-half-glomp and a smile from first Daesung and then Seungri, the former greeting me with a "Nikky-noonaaa~~~" before the hug.

GD, Taeyang, and Top followed them in. "YG said good luck as our noona," GD said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him, and then froze a little as he came over and gave me a hug. He let go, laughing as he said "He said to give you a hug for luck. You would need it."

Before I could say anything, Taeyang came over and smiled at me. "You did really good tonight."

I smiled at them both then, blushing slightly. "Aw, thanks guys."

And then, Top turned to me and gave me a shy smile. "You looked good," he complimented, before looking at the ground, turning, grabbing Daesung, and leaving, dragging the protesting boy behind him. I stared after them for a moment, the other boys laughing at the sight, before Hae Jung intervened.

"Nikky, sit here," she said, pulling me over to one of the chairs. "Cho Hee is going to help you with the wig, okay? Boys, we leave in 30." The boys waved and left as I was positioned in front of the mirror. I nodded at both unnis, letting them know I was ready. Time to get into my role as "noona"!

----

A/N- Holy cow guys... I have 32 subscribers 0.o That... that just kinda blows my mind. I started this story as a daydream to keep me entertained at work, and I decided to write it down just so I could remember it later on. The fact that you all actually want to read this story? Makes me almost want to cry ^_^ So, to reward you all, I am going to do something special. When I get 40 followers I will do one of two things (or both, depending on what you all want, lol).

Option 1) I will make a graphic, a NEW graphic, and will include the names of the first 40 subscribers I have ^_^

Option 2) So... I have a few ideas for more mature chapters that stem from situations later in the story. That won't really FIT in this story, but if you want, I can write them out for you all and have a separate story for them, lol. 

So, just let me know what you all want! Leave me a message, a story comment, a wall post, whatever you want. And when the time comes, I'll let you know what is going to happen ^_^