Daesung- Big Bang's K-drama!

Big Bang's Newest Noona

Disclaimer: Two things. The first is that I normally do not do stories with more than one PoV in them, but I feel that this story will benefit from it so... I'm gonna try it. Let me know (either now or later on down the line) whether it works for the story or not. Second- Since I do not know Korean, any sentences that are supposed to be said in Korean will look like this: "Hello. My name is so-and-so, nice to meet you", that way when it is something said in Korean that you need to know, you'll be able to understand it, even if Nikky-noona does not. 

 

===Daesung's PoV===

As soon as we all got back in the van after dropping Nikky-noona off, silence enveloped us. I knew everyone was in their own thoughts, but I wanted to know if any of their thoughts were along the same line as mine. The question was, how to approach it. I glanced forward and saw GD in the front seat, staring out the window, Taeyang and Top were in the middle row, with the former engrossed in his phone and the later also staring out the window, and then a glance besides me revealed Seungri, staring at his hands. I guessed that while  all of them were thinking along the same lines, only Seungri would be willing to voice them. Finally, I could not take it anymore. "Seungri-ya..." I leaned towards him and he looked over at me. "What are you thinking about?"

He leaned back in his seat and let out a breath. "Nikky-noona... Does she really live there?" And I was correct. He and I were thinking along the same lines. I thought back to where we had just dropped Nikky-noona off at and couldn't help feeling even more concerned. The cars had all been much older, with a few up on cinderblocks. The buildings were two stories and very run down looking. And the most horrible part- there were bars on the windows for the bottom floor. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but GD managed to start before me. "We don't actually know much about Nikky-noona..."

We all nodded and absorbed this in silence, until Top spoke. "This... reminds me of a drama."

Seungri and I slowly looked at eachother and burst out grinning. "Ah! Yes! And we are the heros! And Nikky-noona is the girl that we meet and become friends with very quickly and then make-over and eventually lead her to the love of her life!" Seungri quickly blurted out. "I've always wanted to do something like this!' Truth be told, that statement did not surprise me as much as it should have.

"But we haven't made her over..." Top said, sounding like he was trying to get his head around Seungri's sudden explosion and excitment.

"No, we haven't, but we can!" It was after I spoke that all of our Hyungs turned and just stared at us. "... What?" I said. When they all continued to stare, Seungri gave an exaggerated sigh.

"Hyungs... She obviously will not have anything to wear in New York, we saw where she lives. But! I bet that if we ask Cho Hee-noona and Hae Jung-noona to help us, we can figure out a way to get her a nice wardrobe..." I was glad that at least Seungri understood what I wanted to do, but the others? They continued to stare and he slowly ran out of steam and eventually stopped. I was glad, because at that moment I was afraid we were going to be yelled at, told we were silly, or worse... though I didn't know what the worse coul dhave been.

It was actually Taeyang who broke the silence. "Well, she is supposed to be representing us when people see her in public.

"And it shouldn't be too expensive to get her things for just a week," GD added, pensively.

"Plus Cho Hee-noona loves to shop!" I said, the smile growing on my face. Only Top remained silent. I stared at the back of his head before prodding him lightly on the shoulder. "Hyuuuung...."

"We still don't know anything about her," he said, not looking towards the rest of us but continuing to stare out of the window instead.

"Well, that is why this is fun! Like a Korean drama!" Seungri said with a smile.

"Plus we have all of next week to get to know her," GD spoke up, the idea seeming to grow on him. He looked back and grinned at Top.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Top looked at the rest of us and sighed, though he was unable to keep all of his smirk hiden. "If we want Cho Hee-noona and Hae Jung-noona's help, we should tell them now.