Waking up Big Bang

Big Bang's Newest Noona

 

I was dreaming about the boys. Well, actually, I was dreaming about Daesung singing Wings, though I think I had originally been dreaming about seeing a musical. He was only a few bars into Wings when I woke up to a pillow smacking me in the face. I sat up, grabbing the pillow, ready to attack whoever had thrown it, growing up with siblings readies you for something like that, when I looked around and saw a very sleepy Hae Jung toss my phone at me. My phone which was playing Wings. Oh right, my alarm. I turned it off and was about to lay back down when another throw pillow hit me. I looked over with a glare to see Hae Jung sleepily staring at me. "Boys... wake up." And with that disjointed English she lay back down and, if her light snoring was any indicator, fell immediately back asleep.

I looked at the clock which only read 8:30 am. Technically that was later than I had slept in a long time, but we hadn't gotten back from noraebang till late, and even then the girls had come over and we had all hung out for a little. They had only finally left with their managers, who were ready to kill us for keeping them out so late I think, after making sure that I knew texting them was okay and that I had to keep in contact. Minzy had even sent me a text a little after that, which Taeyang translated as: "Nikky-noona! Don't let GD-hyung bully you! He is mean!" followed by a smiley face and a heart. Which was, of course, really cute, but still. I was now exhausted.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, before changing into one of the random pairs of jeans and a t-shirt from the trunk. I was just a little too tired to care about what I was wearing, but I didn't think waking the guys up in my pjs was a good idea as a noona. So I sleepily made my way to the two rooms the boys occupied, but I stopped outside of them without knocking. Taeyang and GD were in the room on the left while Seungri, Daesung, and Top were sharing the one on the right. Both contained boys who were difficult to wake up (GD and Top), so the question now was which of the remaining three boys would actually wake up when I knocked on their door. I finally chose using einy-meany-mieny-moe and ended up knocking on the left door. I heard some shuffling and when the door was opened I was greeted by a very sleepy Taeyang, who, luckily, was wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I couldn't help but smile at him. His hair looked so adorable when it wasn't in the 'hawk'. Not that it wasn't adorable in the 'hawk', but it was so cute now!

"G'morning, Taeyang," I said.

He replied with a sleepy "Mornin'" as he held the door open. I looked past him to see the foot of two queen sized beds.

"Is GD awake yet?"

"I don't think so." He turned and I held the door open as he walked into the room and to the foot of the bed in the middle of the room. "Jihyong-ssi..." He said while shaking the bed. Suddenly a pillow flew at him, which, amazingly enough, he managed to dodge. What was with these people and throwing pillows... Taeyang turned to me with a small grin. "I could use help..."

I stared from him to the foot of the bed the pillow had come from. "I'll go wake up the others," I let him know as I turned and left. I had a feeling the boys had experience waking up their leader, which meant they'd be more help then I would. Of course, I had to pound on their door for a full minute before an extremely sleepy Seungri opened the door. Have I mentioned that it is great that the boys sleep fully clothed? Otherwise this could have been a very interesting morning.

As it was, Seungri just looked at me as I smiled at him. "Time to wake up, sleepy head!" He gave me what I think was supposed to be a glare then turned around and walked back into the room. I caught the door and walked in to see him fall face first onto the bed he appeared to be sharing with a blonde, sleeping boy. Deciding to take a page out of Taeyang's book, I walked over and shook the bed. "Wake up boys!" I saw both sets of eyes open and look at me before closing again. Well, we could do this the hard way if they wanted. I sighed as I walked over between the two beds. "Seungri, Daesung, it's time to get up now." I heard what sounded like a muffled negative as one boy covered his face with his pillow, Daesung, and the other buried his face further into the bed, Seungri of course. "Have it your way!" I said, grinning, before I grabbed Seungri's foot and pulled. He let out a yell and just barely managed to catch himself from falling off the bed and turned to glare at me. Daesung, who had uncovered his head at Seungri's yell, grinned at me, but I shot him a look. "You're next." This had him immediately sitting up and waving his hands. "Annyeo, annyeo," he said with a shake of his head. I knew enough to know that he was saying no, which was good. "Now, go help Taeyang wake up GD." Daesung let out a stretch and clumsily climbed off the bed while Seungri just sat on the edge and looked at me with puppy eyes. "But noona..." I gave him a play glare and pointed at the door. He, in turn, let out a huff and followed Daesung out of the room.

Which just left me with the other guy who was impossible to wake up. Great. I turned towards his bed, trying to figure out what to do. I didn't really want to wake him up, since I had no idea if he was still upset or not, but luckily I saw the covers shift. "Top?" I said softly. I was worried that he would snap at me, or get angry again,  and I really didn't want to say anything to cause that. "Um... it's time to get up." I heard a mumble from under the covers and saw them shifting up near the pillow. "Oh, well, I'm glad you're up." I paused before turning around. "I guess I'll go help the guys." And that was when I heard the bed move and him speak.

"Jwesonghamnida..." I turned to see Top sitting up in bed, his hoodie pulled almost completely closed as he was hugging a pillow. I didn't know whether to look away, smile, laugh, or all three, so I finally just bit my lip and took a breath to calm my laughter.

"What?" As adorable as he had looked, I had a feeling what he had said was important, and... kind of in Korean.

"I am sorry. For last night." He said, setting the pillow down and pulling the hood down. He didn't look at me, but instead just stared out the window on the opposite side of the room. "I-"

"It's okay, Top," I said, cutting him off. "I understand," I let him know, sitting on the edge of the two younger boys' bed. And it was true, I did. One of the other reasons I hadn't slept much last night had to do with the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I should have realized he would be upset or frustrated after losing to GD. And sometimes, when people are hurt like that, especially if they have a temper, they tend to lash out at the first person that they find. Usually the person trying to help them. How did I know this? Until about a year ago, I had been the same. Stressed and stuff, temper flaring over everything. And any time I got frustrated or upset, I would lash out. I would regret it later, but at the time... I just had no control. So yes, I felt that I did understand what had happened. The fact that Top was apologizing was enough. I was perfectly content to forgive and forget.

"You... you do?" He said, finally looking over at me.

I gave him a sad smile. "Yes, trust me, I do. It's in the past now, so don't worry." And with that I could almost see his face lighten. He smiled and I grinned back before blushing slightly and looking at the floor. I heard him take a breath, I assume he was going to start to speak, when suddenly we heard running feet followed by the door flying open and the two youngsters racing into the room an jumping onto Top's bed. Daesung almost landed on Top of his hyung, while Seungri managed to jump on the bed hard enough that he then bounced off and landed on the side between the bed and the window. Daesung quickly crawled under the covers and Seungri peaked over the bed just as I heard a bang on the wall followed by sleepy, but angry, sounding Korean. I looked at Top then back at the door as Taeyang came through. "Jiyong-ssi is awake", he said with a smile. 

-----

A/N: Yaaay! Not only is the chapter up, but I have a reviewer now, janet160! I want to have 2, just in case, so is anyone else interested? Also- Next chapter will have us meeting some more people ^_^ Its exciting!