Big Bang's Newest Noona 2- Big Bang's Ex-Noona

Big Bang's Newest Noona

"Seunghyun?" I proded the covered figure as I softly called out my boyfriend's name, but no response. I let out a soft sigh before prodding it one more time. "Seunghyun? It's time to wake up." Still, nothing. With a groan I stood up and walked over to the window before quickly wrenching the curtains open, letting the beautiful sunligt in. Well, I thought it was beautiful. But the groan mixed with a growl that came from the bed said other wise.

 

It was June, 2013, and I was in Korea. Until this time last week, I had been working diligently away at my job in Japan, but a sudden call from the boss stating that he needed an extra noona for the week had me on the first plane to Korea. And apparently by "extra noona", he meant he needed someone to control Mr. TOP. 

 

Day 1 of my assignment had seen me arriving at TOP's place a good 20 minutes before we had to leave, only to actually leave 2 hours later. Let's just say that someone was very excited to see me and wouldn't let us leave until he had shown me...

Day 2 had seen me arriving at TOP's place 30 minutes before we had to leave. We left about an hour after that. It was a big improvement, and the only real reason it had taken so long was because my clothes took awhile to dry. Apparently TOP had decided if he had to take a shower, I had to take one as well, clothes and all. 

Which led me to today. Day 3. I was now sitting on the edge of TOP's bed, 30 minutes before we had to leave, trying to get the hibernating teddy bear up so we could make it to the morning meeting on time. The past two days had just been recording sessions and studio time, so being late wasn't that bad. But today? No, today was a meeting with everyone, YG included. Which meant being on time was imperative. "Seunghyun, we have to go or we'll be late."

 

"No," came the short, muffled reply.

 

"Please? I don't want to get in trouble," I said with my most convincing, pouty voice.

 

Silence reigned for a few seconds before another "No," was heard, followed shortly by "Don't wanna". 

 

Taking a deep breath, I decided to use my last resort. "Please," I said again, adding in a little aegyo whine, "we need to leave. Please, oppa?"

 

Finally, the blankets moved and I saw a head peak out from the covers. "What?"

 

I managed to keep the grin from my face as I repeated "Please, oppa?" Even though I was 5 months older, he still got a kick out of me calling him oppa. It made me cringe slightly on the inside, but I had found that it was a good little trump card to use when necessary.

 

When he moved the blankets down and started to stretch, I took that as a sign he was getting up. I, in turn, started to stand up only to let out a loud squeak as I was unceremoniously pulled down under the covers. Before I could register anything, my head was under the blankets and I was being snuggled with by the world's largest teddy bear. "Five more minutes," he whispered in Korean, his voice already sounding half asleep.

 

But no, I was having none of that. "No, we have to leave." I tried to struggle, but his grip only tightened and I could feel the happy radiating off of him. Luckily, I was expecting something like this to happen. "Seunghyun, if you don't let go of me-"

 

"What?" He asked, a laugh evident in his voice. "What will you do?

 

I wiggled around until I could glare at him before I took a deep breath and yelled "DAESUNG! SEUNGRI! HELP!" 

 

His eyes went wide as he threw off the blankets and sat up. "You didn't-" But his words were cut off by the pounding footsteps in the hall.

 

The door burst open just as I smiled and managed to untangle myself from the man beside me, standing  up as I was bombarded with questions.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"What did he do?"

 

"Noona, did he tou-"

 

"Seungri! Don't ask that!"

 

I laughed a little as I walked over to the two younger boys, shaking my head. "I'm fine, but can you two help me make breakfast while TOP gets ready?" They agreed, both sending questioning looks between myself and their hyung before heading to the kitchen.

 

I heard a mutter that sounded distinctly like "Evil" from the bed behind me, but I ignored it, simply turning to blow a kiss at the pouting man behind me before I left the room. "Hurry up or we'll eat everything, okay?"


I shut the door without hearing a response, smart enough to keep my laugh in until I was sure it was closed.

 

And within 30 minutes, we were out the door. We piled into the van YG had provided and within minutes all three boys were asleeep. Well, two boys and the man next to me. I smiled down at him, his head resting against my shoulder, and I couldn't help but reach over and intertwine my fingers with his. 6 months. We had only been together for sick months. But honestly, it felt like a life time. It had been the happiest six months I had had for as long as I could remember.

 

Of course, I should've known that happiness can't last forever.

---

AN: I'm back! I finally got BBNN2 started up!  Ummm... It will be slightly darker than BBNN, but I hope you enjoy it all the same >.< So without further ado, I give you: 

Big Bang's Newest Noona 2- Big Bang's Ex-Noona