My own personal hell?

Big Bang's Newest Noona

I was dead. Or at least I wished I was. By the time my alarm went off, the twins had shown me the choreography a few times and I had tried it, but failed. It was originally supposed to be between two people, and I had the feeling that it would be easier that way, but no. Don kept telling me that I had to learn it alone. They modified it for the parts where a partner was required, but it still just felt off. That could have to do with the fact that I am not a dancer. I didn't believe that though.

 

As soon as the alarm went off, the twins frowned. Deuk looked at his own phone to check the time and I quickly gathered my things. "Thank you, Don, Deuk," I said, backing towards the door as quickly as my sore body would allow. "But I have to get the boys back to the hotel."

 

"Oh," Deuk replied, frowning. He turned to Don and said something, before smiling and turning back to me. "We will see at 9, yes?"

 

9? Why would they- oh. I wanted to face palm, but did not. That was right. I had one more rehearsal with them that evening. I was starting to get the feeling that YG actually did not like me and was trying to kill me. Instead of expressing this though, I nodded and tried to smile. "Yes, I will be back at 9."

 

Both boys smiled and waved at me as I turned and went out the door. I headed to the next room over and opened it to hear Ego playing. Of course, as soon as the door opened fully, the music stopped. I looked over towards the choreographer at the stereo and his angry expression softened. "Oh, Nikky-ah, it is time?"

 

I nodded as I replied, "Yes, sorry, but we have to head back now." I watched as the boys bowed and said their goodbyes, talking with a few people in Korean as I waited. I tried not to tap my foot, but eventually, after Seungri, Daesung, and even Top walked out the door, I walked over and tapped both GD and Taeyang on the shoulder. They were in the middle of a discussion with the choreographer, so I felt slightly bad, but we had to go. "Um, GD? Taeyang?"

 

They turned to me, confused, then they both had the courtesy to look slightly abashed. "Sorry, Nikky-noona," GD replied, giving me a small grin. I smiled back and headed towards the door, trying to keep myself from limping as they said their final good bye. It was only a little after 2:30 in the afternoon. All of the boys seemed fine, if anything could be told by the way they were laughing and smiling with eachother. I, on the other hand, felt, and I am sure looked, dead. What had I gotten myself into?

------

"Nap Time" at the hotel turned out not to be naptime at all, at least not for me. The boys all went to their own rooms, but when I got to mine, Hae Jung-unnie and Cho Hee-unnie were laying in wait.

 

"Ah, Nikky-ah, you are back," Hae Jung said as I walked in. I looked up to see both unnies sitting on the couch, arms crossed, serious faces turned in my direction. She pointed towards the bathroom as she told me "Go and shower. We have to talk when you are done."

 

All I could do was nod, before answering "Yes, Hae Jung-unnie." I was tired, sore, and now I was in trouble. I showered as quickly as my sore body would let me and was greeted by an outfit that had apparently already been picked out for me: some black leggings, a pretty black and blue floral dress with very short sleeves that came to about mid thigh, calf high boots with a slight heel, and a cableknit long grey sweater. I put it all on but almost immediately took the grey sweater off. It would be nice when I was outside since it was so cold, but right now that was a little much. I walked out of the bathroom, my hair up in a towel, my expression mirroring the ones GD and Taeyang had given me earlier. I was not expecting to find what I did.

 

Somehow, Cho Hee had set up a mini dressing station in the open area of the room connected to our bedroom. She was standing in front of it with Hae Jung, both of them smiling, holding something brown, and long.

 

"Nikky-ah, since you will be out with boys when they are in disguise and regular, you have to have one too," Hae Jung explained to me.

 

Cho Hee held up the thing in her hand, which I finally realized to be a wig. "When with Big Bang, wear one of the wigs and these," she said, holding up her other hand. In it was a pair of Top's glassless frames. I almost laughed, since they were so ridiculous, but I contained it, and just smiled instead. Partly because I was going to be wearing a disguise, and partly in relief for not being in trouble. "Now, sit," I was commanded as Cho Hee turned from Unnie to drill-sergeant-stylist.

 

I obeyed and within 30 minutes, I was done. It had taken some time due to Cho Hee trying to explain and demonstrate well enough that I could do it as well. And truth be told, she was a rather good teacher. I was almost confident that I could pull it off myself later on. Of course, I probably would not look as good. My hair was completely hidden underneath a chocolate brown wig that was slightly curly and had bangs. Throughout the wig were blue streaks that matched the dress I was wearing. Cho Hee had explained that they were simply clip ins, and she had them in every color of the rainbow, therefore I had to change the clips and colors to match what I was wearing. Or else. She didn't say what the or else was, and I did not ask, but the threat was efficient. She had also taught me how to use the eye liner to make my eyes appear slightly less almond-y as well as larger. Add to that the shadowing with blush to make my cheeks appear thinner and the glasses and I almost looked nothing like myself. Almost.

 

There was a knock at the door, and only then did I realize that it was almost 3:30 and time to leave. Hae Jung opened the door to let the boys in. I stood up and turned to them, blushing as they one by one entered the room smiling and then stopped, looking at me. I smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo," I said, trying to remember the correct pronunciation.

 

When I looked back up, they were still staring, until GD broke the silence. "Nikky-noona?" He asked. I nodded and gave a smile wave and he just grinned. "Very nice," was all he replied. The others all started smiling as well.

 

"Noona, no one will know you," Seungri informed me as he walked over and touched my wig. I blushed again, but continued grinning. I was glad that the disguise worked. It would make things easier on all of us.

 

Hae Jung quickly cut in. "Okay," she said, "lets go!" She made shooing gestures towards the door. Cho Hee picked up her purse as well as mine and handed it to me. When I turned around, three of the boys had continued out the door except Daesung and Top.

 

I walked towards the door, managing to keep my ankles to only one wobble in the heels, and poked his arm as I passed. "Let's go, Top," I said with a smirk as he just looked at me, his face impossible to read. Daesung, on the other hand, held his arm out to me. I laughed and placed my arm through his. "Aw, thanks, Daesungie," I said, and was rewarded with a laugh.

 

"So, Nikky-noona, do you have nickname?" He asked as we headed towards everyone else waiting at the elevator, Top and Hae Jung bringing up the rear.

 

"Oh, well," I said, thinking while walking. I couldn't go by Nikky, that was too close to my real name. But I didn't have any other nicknames. Except that one. From high school. I hadn't been called it since, and even then, it was only by one or two people, so... "I suppose Kiki works."

 

"Kiki?" Taeyang said as we finally reached them.

 

"Yes, for when I'm in disguise and you all aren't," I affirmed with a smile.

 

All of the boys nodded, through Seungri grinned. "I like," he informed me.

 

"Oh good," I said slightly sarcastically while trying to hold in a laugh and smile, "picking something that our Seungri would like was very important to me." This time it was the hyungs who laughed, with Seungri sending me a pout. I smiled at him, and he eventually laughed as well as we loaded into the elevators and headed down to the vans.

-----

Once again, the van ride over consisted of me sitting with the "adults" and being told what I had to do while we were at the filming for the talk show, as well as some snack bars which were supposed to hold us over until dinner after the show. We would be going to do a daytime talk show filming the next day, where I would be doing something different, but for today all I had to do was follow Hae Jung-unnie around and run the errands she needed me to run. Whether that was grabbing something for her, delivering a message, or whatever, I was supposed to make her life easier. Seemed easy enough!

 

Of course, once we arrived at the studio, things were hectic, which seemed to be a norm for the guys. Cho Hee was working with the stylist to make sure the boys' make-up was being done correctly, the managers were sitting in the green room, doing nothing which they told me was something they very rarely got to do, and Hae Jung was actually trying to nail down the boy's time table, so it was my job to go between all of them delivering messages. It turned out the reason the managers were in the green room was because only a few staff members for each celebrity were allowed to be backstage, and it had been decided that the noonas and myself were the best choice. I wanted to ask who the other celebrities were, but I was kept pretty busy. I kept having to give Cho Hee time updates from Hae Jung and then telling Hae Jung that Cho Hee needed this or that.

 

Finally it was 5:45. That hour flew by so fast, that I actually didn't get a chance to talk with the boys much except to tell them "Break a leg" and then explain why I had said that. I was pretty sure I had left them feeling even more confused than before, but it was the thought that counted, right? For the broadcast, Hae Jung was allowed in the wings, but Cho Hee and I were sequestered to the same room as the managers, with a TV, luckily a larger HD TV, to watch the filming on. It was interesting to say the least. There were a few celebrities before them, but I was too nervous to watch. And then I heard it. "Well, looks like we have some special guests here tonight, all the way from, wow, South Korea! Everyone, please welcome... Big Bang!" It was now the boys' turn.

 

I had to keep my hands clenched in front of me to keep from biting my nails, I was that nervous for them. They, of course, looked cool, calm, and collected. Within the first few minutes, I probably could have relaxed, but I didn't. They were actually doing extremely well. Taeyang and GD took the lead, but all of the boys took turns answering, even Seungri and Daesung in their adorable, slightly broken English. Top was quiet as usual, but when he did speak, he sounded amazing and confident. Seungri tried to talk as often as they would let him, which, truthfully, I had expected. He wasn't talking over others, but boy, that boy loved to talk! And he was funny and adorable, so it worked. I noticed as the interview wound down that Daesung was no longer looking as happy as he had before. He didn't look sad exactly, but it was something about the way he was holding himself. I made a note to myself to ask him about it when I got the chance. Of course, as soon as the interview was over: "And now, a treat for you all. Boys, you said you wanted to perform a song for us, right?"

 

"Ah, yes," I heard Taeyang answer.

 

"Its from our last album, and the first one we translated to English," GD continued.

 

"And what is it called?"

 

"Blue," Seungri answered, smiling.

 

Wait, did I know they were performing? And...

 

"And you haven't performed this song in English yet, is that right?"

 

"No, we just finished it... what, last week?" GD said, looking towards Top, who nodded.

 

"Yeah," he affirmed.

 

"Then lets all put our hands together for BigBang performing Blue!" I just about lost it. They had kept this from me? What?!

 

By time the boys were done and had reached our green room, I was no longer upset, but I still pouted all the same. I sat on the couch, legs crossed, arms crossed, frowning at the wall as they came in and were congratulated by everyone. Seungri came over to me first. "Nikky-noona! Did you like?" I let out a hmph! and peaked up to see GD standing next to his maknae, a huge grin on his face and an arm around the younger boy's shoulders.

 

"Aw, noona, it was a surprise!" He said, smiling at me. When I just stuck out my lower lip more, he winked and I couldn't help but smile. I turned away, but not in time. He laughed as Taeyang came over and sat next to me.

 

"We wanted to see what you thought before, but decided to surprise you. Was it not good?" He asked, a little bit of concern showing on his face.

 

At that point, I couldn't keep pouting. Instead I smiled and started gushing about how amazing it was. This seemed to be exactly what the boys wanted to hear, and before I knew it Hae Jung was clapping her hands for all of us, managers and Cho Hee included, to be quiet.

 

"Now, the boys and Nikky-ya have rehearsal, so they will ride in one van and get dinner on the way. Then you'll come back to the hotel at 10:30, okay?" She turned to each of us, and I grinned, but quickly hid it behind my hand. I knew earlier that we were heading over to the dance hall right after the show, so I conveniently forgot my bag at the hotel. No workout clothes meant no rehearsal!

 

"Ah, Hae Jung-unnie?" I said, raising my hand, my face serious. "I forgot about that and-" I was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. I looked to Hae Jung's right and saw Cho Hee. Standing by the door. With my workout bag. "Oh," I finally said, unable to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

 

It took a moment before Seungri burst out laughing, followed by Top chuckling. "Nikky-ya," Top said, "I tried that before. Cho Hee-noona, is very, very smart," he said, coming over to pat my head.

 

I let out a sigh and stood up. "Well, I guess I'm good to go then." The boys all chuckled as I followed them all out the door, heading towards the van that was going to personally me to hell. Again.

----

A/N: So... Next few chapters may be a bit shorter, but thats because I already know where I want to go and I want to get you guys there faster ^_^ I can't wait to see what you guys think >.< Please, please, PLEASE let me know how it is so far? Thanks and lots of love! <3