Time to wake up... again

Big Bang's Newest Noona

I was tired. Exhausted. Sore. And that intolerable beeping just would not stop. I rolled over with a groan and pulled my pillow over my head, eyes still shut, when all of a sudden my breath left me as I was hit in the gut with something large but soft.

 

"Oof!" I sat up and sleepily glared at the offending object: a pillow. I turned to the bed next to mine and saw a tired looking Hae Jung point towards the door before she turned off the alarm clock, which only said 8:45, and fell back asleep. Oh, right. Time to wake up the boys. I struggled out of bed, did my normal morning routine, and brushed the hair I had hastily washed while half asleep the night before. Why was I in a rush to get wake-up the boys this morning? I tried to think and then it dawned on me. That was right, today the boys were going to be on that daytime talk show. Which meant they had about... oh an hour before they had to be ready to leave. That included waking up, getting ready, and eating breakfast. Hopefully, if I were lucky, it would only take as long as it had the day before, but I didn't put much stock into luck.

 

Instead of starting with Taeyang and GD, this time I went straight to the room for the three guys. Again, it took a minute or two before anyone answered, only this time it was Daesung, and he appeared to have forgotten his shirt. "De...?" He looked at me sleepily, and, though I hated myself for it, I blushed.

 

"Oh, um... Its time to wake up," I said, looking down at the ground. I looked up as he let out a groan and turned around, heading back into the room. Deja vu? Well, except for the shirtless-ness. I could have sworn he had slept in a shirt the night before. I kept the door from closing and followed him in to see him lay back on the bed, well more like fall face first onto it. I knew he was younger than me, and while Dae was just so cute and adorable, good lord. Shirtless was just a little too much for me. But I was here as a noona, and I had to do my job, plus I was sleepy myself and feeling a bit cranky, so I took a deep breath and pushed all of that away. "Daesung, Seungri, wake-up," I said, shaking the foot of their bed. Seungri flapped a hand in my direction while Daesung just kicked his foot out, almost hitting me. I growled a little. If I couldn't sleep, neither could they. But how to get them up? I tried shaking the bed harder, grabbing them by their feet and dragging them off the bed, but nothing worked. Finally, I threw my hands up and let out a sigh, giving up. I saw a key card on the dresser and grabbed it, leaving their room and heading to the next one. My patience was worn thin, so I might have knocked, aka banged on the door with my fist, a little too hard. How could I tell? There were sounds, followed by a crash, followed by a wide-eyed Taeyang opening the door.  

 

"Nikky-ah?" He said, confused. My expression instantly softened. While I might be slightly perturbed at the other boys, that was no reason to wake Taeyang up like that.

 

So I gave him a small, ashamed smile as I greeted him. "Good morning Youngbae," I looked down and blushed. He, like Dae, seemed to have dressed differently when answering the door the day before because he, like Dae, was shirtless. "I need some help waking up the younger ones and Top." I glanced up and he smiled sleepily at me.

 

"Ah, okay. I thought something was wrong," he said. I shook my head as I blushed and looked down again. "Let me just get a shirt," he sounded like he was about to laugh, but when I looked up all I saw was him walking away. Even that was a little difficult though. Seeing the guys shirtless, in person at least, was a new experience for me, and it didn't seem like I was going to get used to it any time soon. So far: Seungri-shirt, Daesung & Taeyang- shirtless. Chances were Top would be wearing a shirt but GD? 50-50. When he came back to the door, he was fully clothed, but grinning. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off.

 

"I think once you help me get the boys up, you three should try and wake up GD again, 'kay?" I turned and went to the next door, opening it with the key card and looking over at him.

 

He nodded as he let the door close behind him. "Sure," he said, before he smiled, "but one of these days you should try waking him up."

 

"Nu-uh," I said, shaking my head. "I heard yesterday. Plus I have to wake-up Top," I lowered my voice a little as we entered the room. We both stood at the foot of the two beds and I just pointed at Daesung, still shirtless, and Seungri, who was wearing a wife beater. Somehow, in the two minutes I had been gone, one of them had gotten cold and now the top blanket was covering them partly. Gah, those boys are just two adorable when they're sleeping. I looked over and guessed from his expression and the way he was tilting his head that Taeyang was weighing his options. Finally he turned and grinned at me.

 

This wasn't a normal eye smile, no, this was a grin that I could only describe as mischievous and slightly evil. "Do you trust me?" He said, moving closer to the boys' bed. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, weighing my own options. Normally, that sort of look from anyone, especially a boy, would automatically result in me saying no. However, this was the guy who, for some reason, gave me a chance to dance on stage. Even now I'm pretty sure Daesung promised a lifetime of servitude or something for it, but still, he had given me the chance. And it was only because of that that I was where I was currently. So, did I trust him with that grin? No. Did I owe him my trust? Yes.

 

"Yeees..." I replied, still looking at him with an eyebrow raised. He motioned me to come closer as he stood right next to the bed. He looked away from me and down at the two younger guys, so I walked over and looked down at Daesung, who was asleep on his stomach, and I couldn't help but smile a little. But suddenly I was airborne. I had just enough time to let out a little squeal before I landed on the bed, on top of the blanket covering the boys. I tried to get up just as they both woke, each with a shout and then trying to move whatever was on top of their legs. I curled up into a ball on the bed and the boys finally stopped moving. A quick peek showed Seungri sleepily rubbing his eye and looking at me, Daesung looking at me with a confused look before pulling the blanket up and trying to cover himself, and lastly Taeyang barely holding in his laughter. I scrambled off the bed and just kept saying sorry, covering my face which was a nice, bright red.

 

"Sorry guys, Sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry..." I finally dropped my hands to see Daesung at the dressing throwing on a shirt, Taeyang sitting on Top's bed, doubled over with silent laughter, Top sitting up in bed with his hoodie on but I could tell he wasn't actually quiet awake yet, and Seungri, who was sitting in bed, one knee propped up as he smirked at me.

 

"Noona, if you want to join in bed-" he was cut off as he quickly ducked, a pillow flying past his head. Apparently Top was more awake then we had all assumed because he was already holding the other pillow at the ready. "Aish... nevermind," he said, a pout on his face.

 

"Lets wake Jiyong-ah," Taeyang said, still smiling as he led the two youngsters out.

 

Once the door closed, I looked over to see that Top had pushed the hood of his sweatshirt down and was looking around with bleary, sleep filled eyes. I smiled at him and sat on the foot of the other bed and gave him a cheeful-ish "Good morning." I was definitely awake now, I just wish it hadn't been caused by being tossed onto two guys.

 

He took a minute before he sleepily smiled back at me. "Annyeong." There was no smirk this time, just what seemed like a genuine smile, and I felt my face become red again. What in the world was wrong with me? First I was blushing because I saw Daesung and Taeyang without shirts on, then all Top has to do is smile at me and I blush again? I looked away, but quickly back as I heard a rather loud yell from the wall behind his head. Top stretched and grinned as he get out of bed and walked over to the dresser. "GD is awake now."

 

I nodded and smiled a little as I stood up. "Yes, and that is my cue to let you boys get ready," I said and started to head towards the door, certain that Daesung and Seungri would be coming back in rather quickly. I hadn't even gotten past Top when my prediction came true. Two very fast Big Bang members ran through the door, past the bathroom, and finally past me before coming to rest hiding on the other side of Top's bed. Unfortunately, in running past me, they brushed me and I managed to lose my balance. I was, once again, falling, so I closed my eyes to brace for impact with the floor. Only this time I didn't land sprawling, no, I fell straight into Top, who barely managed to keep from falling over himself. I opened my eyes when I realized I was caught and it took me a second to realize I was staring at Top's hoodie. I looked up at him and I was pretty sure his surprised expression matched mine exactly. At that exact moment, GD came charging into the room, Taeyang close behind him, yelling, which surprised me enough that when I jumped backwards I managed to trip and fall on my . He stopped in mid roar and looked down at me in surprise, just as both boys peeked over the edge of the bed and looked at me. With all five guys staring at me, I felt my face turn bright red, AGAIN, and I quickly picked myself up off the floor. I sent a glare around the room, willing any of them to say something.

 

It was Taeyang who spoke up first. "That time was not my fault."

---

A/N: So, does anyone know how to do graphics and put pictures as backgrounds for these stories? I'm looking for some new pictures for the intro and for each chapter (if possible) as well as something for the background. Any help would be lovely ^_^ Also- Please tell me how I"m doing. I've been suffering from MAJOR writers block, but I think I finally am over it >.<