Pre-Sleep musings

Big Bang's Newest Noona

 

A/N (1)- First part of this is from Nikky's POV, Second is from Seung-hyun's.

---

I rolled over and glanced at the clock, once again barely managing to suppress a groan. I had gotten into bed almost an hour ago, and I still, for the life of me, could not fall asleep. Every single time I closed my eyes, my thoughts just started racing, and they seemed to be revolving around... him. Ugh! One minute he was angry with me, the next he was smiling, then staring at me with those amazing- I mean intense- er... those eyes.  He had worse mood swings than most girls I knew, and at least with them I knew why they were having mood swings. But with him? I was clueless.

 

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind, but it just went back to the look on his face when we were leaving the dance studio that day. He had seemed fine when they had first arrived, so what in the world could have caused him to get so upset? Maybe he was having trouble with lyrics? Or was just very tired?


But if he had just been tired, why hadn't he gone straight to sleep when we got back? Instead he had eventually joined me in the hallway to... to what? Ask whether I had enjoyed dancing? Wait. I sat straight up in bed. Could it be that he actually had been jealous? No. I couldn't help but snort as I lay back down. He had specifically asked about dancing with Seungri. More than likely he was worried that I would ask Taeyang to let me dance with Seungri on stage. Not that I would. It was hard enough with the choreography the way it was, why would I want to change it now?

 

Plus I liked dancing with the people I was dancing with. The little swing dance with Daesung was so much fun and dancing with Top was just amazing. I mean, it was difficult, since I didn't really know what I was doing, but I felt so... pretty when I did. Well, maybe pretty wasn't the best phrase. y perhaps? Although I never feel y, but I'm guessing that what I felt while dancing with him was pretty close.

 

I guess I was finally starting to feel sleepy, because my thoughts started jumping around. I remembered the way I my heart had fluttered a little when I realized how close we were in the hallway.  Then of course there was how happy I was yesterday, when we were comforting Daesung together. Practicing our dance together... Rapping his part at Karaoke. He had seemed to like that. And then him singing at Karaoke. I thought he had done so well.... I really did enjoy listening to him sing and rap. When he had rapped against GD and we had... kissed... I felt a smile form on my lips, though I don't know why. And before I knew it, I was asleep, the distant memory of someone humming me to sleep lulling me into my dreams.

 

-----

(Seung-hyun's POV)

 

It was late and damn it, I was tired. So why wasn't I asleep yet? I hated to admit it, but my mind just would not rest. So much had changed in just a few days. Ever since we meet... Nikky. When we first talked about asking her to join us, I had been apprehensive to say the least. She was nice and sweet, but she was a girl. So, there was always the chance that someone might develop... feelings for her.

 

I was most worried about Daesung, actually. As much as he seemed to smile all of the time, I  knew that he was still hurting. He smiled and was having fun on the tour, but he missed his family dearly. And deep down, he still felt bad about the past. We all assured him whenever we could, but he had taken to hiding his feelings even from us. Yet I remember how he had described Nikky that first day after we met her.

 

"But why did you actually start talking with her?" I had asked him.

 

"I... I don't know. She just seemed so nice. And after we walked, I just... I was reminded of my noona at home." I had nodded then, since I knew how much of an impact his older sister had had on his life.

 

But I had also seen him comforting her and her comforting him in the past three days. The way he had looked at her... Well I was just slightly worried to say the least.

 

GD and Taeyang? I had no worries about them. First off, GD liked short cute girls. While Nikky was pretty, very very pretty, she was not the cute that GD usually went for. As for Taeyang, well he was still terrified around women. Although, now that I thought about it, he seemed pretty relaxed around Nikky. But he had always confided in us saying he wanted someone like IU, and that was not Nikky.

 

And then there was the other Seung-hyun. I turned and looked at him in the other bed. He had just fallen asleep and finally put his phone down. No doubt he had been texting some girl or another. I remember how he had gotten quite a few numbers at the clubs in the previous city. Numbers from girls that were very much his type. Skinny, gorgeous, model types who liked to flirt and had money. Or at least that was the type of girl he pretended to like. But he had seemed to change since Nikky had shown up. Not much, but some. Somehow, I knew deep down that he liked her, more than he should, and for some reason, deep down, it made me feel... something. A little angry? Sad a tiny bit perhaps? A little part of me labeled that as jealousy, but I knew it was incorrect. There was no way I liked Nikky. She was opposite of the type of girl I normally liked. Completely opposite. No, definitely not.

 

Hmmm, I smirked to myself as I looked over at the guy in the bed across from me. He was fast asleep and, well, very protective of his phone. His phone that was currently on the bedside table between us. Very quickly and quietly I grabbed his phone and pulled it towards me, ducking under the covers just in case. I opened his phone and saw... just some texts to his family. Really? That was all? Surely there must be something juicy. I thought about looking through more texts than the first three texts, but then I had an even better idea. Click click click... There we were. Pictures. I opened up the album and smiled. Oh, I know who this... wait. I started flipping backwards through photos and then stopped. A picture of a blonde Korean boy in front of, what was that, a mall? And... was that Nikky? Why did he get a picture of Daesung and Nikky? And when were they all at the mall together? And then here was another photo of Nikky, and finally one more.

 

I slowly pulled the covers off of my head and stared at the sleeping man across from me. Why in the world... I thought back to all of the times recently that he would just be randomly messing with his phone. The way he had become more serious and stopped acting quiet as goofy since Nikky joined us. And then the mood swings like at Karaoke and tonight during rehearsal. I did a double take from the smiling picture of Nikky on the phone in front of me to the man sleeping on the other bed. Did... Did Top have a crush on Nikky?!

----

A/N (2)- So, what did you guys think? Enjoy it? I hope you did ^_^ I wrote this to celebrate getting 80 subscribers and over 3000 story views. And to apologize for the way I've changed my writing >.< I looked back and... ugh. I can't believe how out of practice I was in the beginning! I hope you all can forgive me! And I hope this makes up for it. Please let me know what you guys think! And I'll have another chapter up in a few days, promise ^_^

 

P.S.- Don't spoil that the Seung-hyun the point of view from is actually Seungri, not Top ^_^ If you figured it out early, great, if not... I want it to be a surprise, lol