New York- Day 1, part 1

Big Bang's Newest Noona

A/N: If something is written like this: "It means its being spoken in Korean."

----

I don't remember much of arriving in New York... the biggest thing being that it was cold. Cold and dark. I remember being shaken awake by Hae Jung-unni. I think maybe I was laying on Top's shoulder... but that doesn't make sense. I know he doesn't like to be touched so it was probably just my imagination. The guys seemed to be just as sleepy as I was, though I think it was eventually Taeyang who grabbed my bag and Daesung who put his arm around my shoulder to lead me to the van. I really don't remember though, since I was half asleep... okay, more like three quarters asleep. 90%? Yeah, 90% asleep.

I somewhat remember getting to the hotel. We were all on the same hall, except that the managers were split between two rooms on a different floor. The boys were also split between two rooms right next to the room I was sharing with Cho Hee and Hae Jung, but I wasn't paying much attention. I didn't even remember laying down to sleep.

The next morning I was woken up by light. I let out a groan and rolled over, opening my eyes to see Cho Hee and Hae Jung sitting by the window across the room. I groaned again and sat up, trying to clear the sleep from my eyes. The room I saw before me had me speechless. Apparently my unnies hadn't spared any expense with their room. Or should I say their suite. There was the room I was in, with two queen beds, and connected through an archway was a room with a kitchen, tiny dining area, two couches, and a TV. There was another door to my right, away from the window currently blinding me with daylight, and I assumed it to be the bathroom. Wow... Hmmm, I wonder. Do the boys have rooms like this? I mean, good lord!

I stood up and stumbled towards the unnies who looked at me and laughed. "Good morning, sunshine," Hae Jung greeted me, raising a cup of coffee in my direction. How did I know it was coffee? The smell. It smelled like heaven. Well, a certain ring of heaven. There are many you know. Some smell like flowers, some like coffee, and some like boys. They are all special.

"Coffee?" I asked, raising a hand to rub my face, hoping to clear away the cobwebs I felt.

"Yes. But you should get dressed. We have a meeting with the boys at noon," Hae Jung said, turning back to the papers on the table between Cho Hee and herself.

"Mmmm... what time is it?" I looked around, but couldn't see a clock in front of me. And turning around while I was this sleepy usually resulted in me losing my balance... and planting my face against something hard. Not a good way to start the morning, trust me, I know.

Cho Hee looked down at the watch on her wrist. "11: 45," she said, before turning to Hae Jung and beginning a conversation in Korean.

I was about to ask why they had let me sleep so long when I heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice. "Noonaaaas.... It's me, Daesungie!" I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing my version of pajamas. Shorts and a tank top, both of which were extremely worn and did not match or look cute or anything. I let out a small "eep!" before turning around, grabbing my bag, and locking myself in the bathroom. All I heard as I hurried was laughter from my unnies... of course. They probably did it on purpose.

----

When I finally got out of the bathroom, having hurriedly gotten ready, I saw that all of the boys, as well as the managers, had joined Cho Hee and Hae Jung. "G'morning," I said as I walked in sheepishly. "Sorry to have kept you waiting."

Hae Jung stood up and smiled. "Its no problem. Here," she said, handing me some papers, "go sit." I nodded and went to go sit next to Taeyang, who was motioning towards me. I took up my perch on the arm of one of the couches as Hae Jung began. "Now," she said in Korean, "each of you has your schedule. I went and wrote one for each person. This way you cannot pretend that you didn't know where you were supposed to be... Top... Seungri..." And I understood why I was sitting next to Taeyang now. He translated as Hae Jung spoke, and I couldn't help but look at the two offenders as everyone else did. They, of course, pretended to be studying their schedules. "Take a minute and look over your schedule for tomorrow. Today is a free day, and we can discuss what you want to do later. First, does anyone have any questions about tomorrow?" I looked down at my schedule, which went something like this:

9 am- Wake up

10 am- Breakfast

11 am- Dance Rehearsal

1pm- LUNCH

2 pm-Dance Rehearsal

3 pm- nap time!

4 pm- head to talk show (dinner on way)

4:30 pm- hair and make-up

6 pm- filming

8 pm- actual dinner

9 pm- Dance rehearsal

11:30 pm- curfew

Wow... Did the guys really need that much dance practice? I glanced over at Taeyang's but saw that it was all in Korean. He, however, looked surprised as he looked at mine. "Hmm," he said.

I waited, but when he continued to just look at it and not say anything, I finally caved and asked "What?"

”Oh, just... our schedules are different."

"... What?" I looked over at Hae Jung-unni. "Unni..."

"Ah, yes," she said. She smiled and began, this time in English. "Now, I have some good news. As you know, YG saw your performance last night." I saw Seungri and Daesung glance at each other, guilty looks on their faces. "He said that it was different than what was choreographed. But," at that even the two youngsters looked at her, "he liked it." My jaw dropped. The others took a moment to respond, before smiling.

Well, Top smiled a little while the youngsters got huge grins on their faces. Taeyang put a hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze and smiled up at me. GD, of course, replied with a "Of course he did," and a grin. 

"He wants to keep it, but requires that Nikky start dance lessons starting tomorrow," Hae Jung continued. This seemed to actually shock the boys a tiny bit.

I, on the other hand, was floored. Literally. I fell off the arm of the couch in shock, landing rather hard on the floor, before I sprang back up to my feet. "He what? I... what?!"

While the others looked at me, Hae Jung continued as though I hadn't spoken. "As you know, the Kwon brothers have been practicing with you since the world  tour started. They have been practing the longest and are even better than a few of you." The others nodded, though Top stayed still, looking serious. More than likely a little miffed at being called out. It took me a minute to think of who she was talking about, but then I remembered the two adorable twin dancers who I had first seen in What's Up. "YG spoke with them last night and they said they would teach her. You all need to help when you can." Again, they all nodded. I, on the other hand, was still processing what was going on. "So whenever you all are singing, Nikky will be dancing. And any free time you have, help her practice, okay?" She was greeted by a chorus of "Okay", "Alright", and affirmative sounding responses in Korean. Except from one person. Me.

"Wait... what?!?!"

----

Finally, two hours later, after much discussion, encouragement from the guys, threats from the unnies, and food bribes, I agreed to the condition of starting my dance lessons and dancing with the guys on the New York stage for Only Look At Me. I had told them time and again that the fact I hadn't fallen or stepped on anyone's foot during the previous two night had been a fluke, but they would just would not listen. Well, if that was the only way I could continue hanging out with the boys, I guess I would have to accept. Though I knew for a fact they would regret it sooner rather than later.

Of course, all of that was behind us, as we were now chowing down on salad, noodles, and some korean dishes that I was staying away from. Or at least we had been chowing down. At that point all that remained were a few stray pieces of vegetables. The rest were in the bowls of the managers, who had kept going for two or three bowls after the rest of us had stopped. We had been discussion what the boys wanted to do with the rest of their day when a knock rang at the door. The boys turned their backs to it, and had me do the same, just in case. Cho Hee opened it and we heard someone tell her that "the trunk" had arrived. She sounded fairly excited as she accepted it and, after the door had closed, told us all to turn around in a rather excited, high pitched voice. She continued in Korean and I saw the boy's faces light up.

"Ah! Finally," GD said, once she had stopped talking. The boys spent a few seconds whispering to eachother before finally they all pointed at Daesung and he began. "So... Nikky-noona. We are in New York now." I nodded, a small smile starting on my face. "Sorry," he said, grinning. "I mean to say... you are our noona now. You must dress... it." I tilted my head a little and he looked at the other boys, whispering a few things in Korean. "We bought-" He was greeted with shouts and shushes before Taeyang finally spoke up.

"What he means, is that YG said you needed to look like a Big Bang noona. You know, fashionable with nice clothes. So he bought these for you." He gestured to the trunk that was standing up and Cho Hee was opening. When it was opened, I couldn't believe my eyes. Inside of it was a mini closet. Full of clothes. I turned to stare at the boys, who were all wearing huge grins, including Top, both at me and each other.

I tilted my head and gave them a look. I didn't know much about YG, but this didn't exactly seem like something he would do. "YG? Really?"

They all just kept grinning, so I decided on a different tactic. I turned my full stare onto one of the two that I believed would crack the quickest. "Seungri," I said, staring at him, hands on my hips.

"Uhhh, yes?" He said, his grin turning into a small almost scared smile.

"Did YG actually buy these?"

"Well..." I saw the others turn to him, and I remembered a video clip where GD mentioned that they all worried about him whenever he talked. Something about how everything he did was worrisome. Yes, he was definitely the one who would crack first. I could try Daesung, but he seemed sorry for his earlier misstep and currently had his hands over his mouth.

I decided to switch tactics and clasped my hands in front of me, losing the glare and instead looking at him softly, twisting back and forth a little as I spoke. "Seungriii... Please? It's okay. You can tell me," I said, trying to remember all to use all of my cuteness, which I had been told had power over many guys when I really put it on thick.

He looked at me and I could tell the minute he broke. "Nikky-noona..." He looked between me and GD. "Aigoo..." GD and Daesung both shook their heads at him, but with a final look at me, he spoke. "We wanted-" The other two boys launched themselves at him in a race to cover his mouth, but he fought back and managed to keep talking. "My idea! My idea to buy mphmp--" the rest was mumbled as his mouth was covered and he was buried under a the other two boys. Top just hid his smiling face in his hand and shook it, though whether he was shaking his head no or just shaking from laughter, I couldn't tell.

Taeyang seemed to know the jig was up and took up where Seungri stopped. "Seungri suggesteed we should do something nice for you. To say welcome." He looked over at the three boys who were now wrestling on the floor with Hae Jung chastising them in Korean before being dragged away for a discussion with Cho Hee while the managers were sitting at the dining room table, talking and ignoring them. "Cho Hee gave us your measurements and each of us picked out things we thought you might like."

"I pick nice things!" I heard Daesung yell from the pile, joined by a "y noona things!" from Seungri and "Fashionable clothes!" from GD. Top crossed his legs and just looked out the window as he said "Jeans and jackets."

"See?" Taeyang asked as he got up and walked over to the trunk with me. "We all helped."

"Oh, well... thanks guys," I said, smiling first at him and then at the others near the couch, trying to keep a blush off my face.

The boys finally stopped wrestling and climbed back onto the couch, laughing. "No prob," GD replied.

"Now!" Seungri said, standing up and gesturing out the window. "What do we want to do?" I started going through the clothes and couldn't stop smiling. The managers were having their meeting, the other two noonas were discussion who knows what, and the boys discussed what they wanted to do behind me. Everyone was speaking in Korean, but every now and the boys would asking me my opinion in English. I didn't mind and really wasn't paying much attention anyways. As much as I might not like to admit it, deep down I was a girly-girl. And I had a trunk load of new clothes. It took everything in my power not to squee. And I mean everything. As I went through it, I started mentally sorting it into who I thought bought what. There were a few things that I could see myself wearing to work, the nice things from Daesung I was guessing, some things that were a little outside of my color comfort zone, probably fashionable things from GD, some rather... well things that I probably would never wear, y no doubt from Seungri, and finally a pile of jeans with an even larger pile of nice tops, jackets, sweaters, and a few skirts, courtesy of Top and Taeyang most likely.

I was just holding up a rather skimpy tank top that had very deep v-neck and black lacy designs over it, another of Seungri's "y" things which I would never, ever wear, when I heard a change in the noise behind me. I turned around to see all of the boys standing up. "Oh... did you decide on what you wanna do?" I said, standing up, tank top still in hand.

"That one is mine!" Seungri said, proudly, before GD shoved him with his elbow. I blushed and tossed it into the trunk behind me. Yup, just as I thought.

"Yeah. We want to go visit where we filmed in Brooklyn," Taeyang informed me as he stood and stretched.

"There were some awesome shops we wanted to go in, but couldn't," GD added. "Now that it is just us with no cameras, we can go."

"Do you want to come?" Daesung said. I could see the hope in his eyes and didn't hesitate to answer.

"Of course!" This was said with a huge smile, glad that they were inviting me along, though I'm sure the other noonas would have wanted me to go with them no matter what. Actually, more than likely the other noonas would be joining us. It was kind of their, I mean our, job.

"Good," Seungri said. "We will change now. See you in 15 minutes?" I nodded as they all started to walk out, Taeyang and Top bringing up the rear.

Top, however, stopped before he got all the way to the door. Instead of leaving, he walked over to the trunk and rummaged through it for a moment. "It is cold. You should wear this," he handed me a very adorable and fashionable black coat with a tiny smile before following Taeyang, who had waited for him, out the door. I smiled a little and shook my head. Those guys... I had only known them for a few days, but they were already treating me like family. No wonder everyone loved them.

----

A/N: So, I decided that what I'm going to do is post less often, but each chapter SHOULD be longer and, hopefully, better. If any of you are interested though, I could use a reviewer or two! Oh, and I started my THANK YOU project. What do you guys think so far?