Surprise!

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

A couple days passed and I was discharged from the hospital, feeling better but not fully recovered. I didn't want to leave because leaving would mean I had to go back to school and face a load of sh*t when I got back. I didn't want to see that b*tch Hyuna and I didn't want to hear people asking me what happened... Unless they heard what happened already, then I didn't want people bombarding me with questions about how I'd get my revenge. Things like that, I didn't want any of it. I just wanted to stay in the peaceful hospital where I could stay stress free, but I can't. *It's okay, nothing bad will happen. Just breathe... just breathe.* I thought to myself and hoped for it to be true as I packed my things and grabbed my crutches.

Yes, crutches, once again. I hadn't actually realized how much pain my lower body was in the day I was brought in the hospital. My left leg was broken because of Hyuna and her posse... She'll regret ever doing this to me. I hate crutches and she's the reason why I'm using them again... Jerk. I'm actually pretty optimistic when it comes to things like this, and I try to see the good in people. However, Hyuna is the exact opposite of good. She's... I can't explain it, but she's more terrible than those damn AP tests I take in AP Chemistry. That's how terrible she is. [A/N: LOL hehehehe]

My mom had taken my bags out to the car and I was making my way down to the lobby out to the parking lot. "Have a nice day, darling!" the lady at the front desk said while waving and smiling. I stopped to turn around, then rested my armpit on one of my crutches to prevent it from falling, and smiled and waved back. I made my way out to the parking lot, got in the car, and went home. We got home and my brother had been waiting on the porch for us.

"Umma! You forgot to give me the spare keys to the house! I was waiting for like, 400 hours!" Sunghyun whined. "I'm starving!!!"

"Yah! Don't overexaggerate, it's only been 30 minutes since you got out of school." my mom yelled while twisting the key to open the door.

"FOOOOOOOOOD! DADDY MISSED YOUUUUUUUU!" Sunghyun screamed while dashing to the kitchen.

"Aish... that child. He has the appetite of a lion, just like your father." my mom said quietly and smiled while shaking her head.

"Neh" I said and walked into the house. I slowly made my way up the stairs, this cast slowed me down a bunch. I finally made it up to my room and laid down on my bed, sighing. My mom came in shortly after and brought all my bags into the room.

"I'll be preparing a special dinner tonight to celebrate your return... and also, I have a surprise for you. I think you'll like it a lot." she smirked.

I just looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter